Windows 10: Windows 7 setup no mouse or keyboard

Discus and support Windows 7 setup no mouse or keyboard in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After I installed windows 10 ever since I want to go back to windows 7 I have no mouse or keyboard in setup anymore how to make it work pls help me fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by meph144, Oct 13, 2019.

1. meph144 Win User

Windows 7 setup no mouse or keyboard

After I installed windows 10 ever since I want to go back to windows 7 I have no mouse or keyboard in setup anymore how to make it work pls help me fix

:)

meph144, Oct 13, 2019
  2. meph144 Win User

After I installed windows 10 ever since I want to go back to windows 7 I have no mouse or keyboard in setup anymore how to make it work pls help me fix

meph144, Nov 28, 2019
  3. John Fer Win User
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Windows 7 setup no mouse or keyboard

keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 7 setup no mouse or keyboard - Similar Threads - setup mouse keyboard

2. No keyboard or mouse functionality on Windows 7 first use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No keyboard or mouse functionality on Windows 7 first use: Disclaimer: Yes, i know Windows 7 is EoLHello. I recently installed Windows 7 on my computer dual booting with Windows 11. It has been a hassle from the beginning. Firstly, I am using a Samsung 980 NVMe drive, so I had to dig deep to find the hotfix that Microsoft released to...
  3. No keyboard or mouse functionality on Windows 7 first use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No keyboard or mouse functionality on Windows 7 first use: Disclaimer: Yes, i know Windows 7 is EoLHello. I recently installed Windows 7 on my computer dual booting with Windows 11. It has been a hassle from the beginning. Firstly, I am using a Samsung 980 NVMe drive, so I had to dig deep to find the hotfix that Microsoft released to...
  4. Windows Setup keyboard and mouse wont work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Setup keyboard and mouse wont work: im trying to setup windows on my pc and ive tried multiple keyboards and mice and every single one wont work does anyone have a solution ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-setup-keyboard-and-mouse-wont-work/f10270fb-4a3d-4f5a-823d-a2e8ed48fbf3
  5. Windows Setup keyboard and mouse wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Setup keyboard and mouse wont work: im trying to setup windows on my pc and ive tried multiple keyboards and mice and every single one wont work does anyone have a solution ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-setup-keyboard-and-mouse-wont-work/f10270fb-4a3d-4f5a-823d-a2e8ed48fbf3
  6. Windows Setup keyboard and mouse wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Setup keyboard and mouse stops working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Setup keyboard and mouse stops working: I have setup a new motherboard and CPU. I have loaded windows from my old system using a USB stick. When I try and boot windows setup from bios my keyboard and mouse stops working. I have looked for answers on the internet and tried using different USB slots and used a...
  8. Mouse and keyboard not working on Windows 10 setup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse and keyboard not working on Windows 10 setup: So I have an ASUS VivoBook E200HA (4 GB RAM), which came installed with Windows 8.1 Professional (64-bit). I switched to Ubuntu for a while and now I want to upgrade to Windows 10 Home and uninstall Ubuntu. I created a bootable USB with the Windows 10 ISO, and booted from it....
  9. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center setup error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center setup error: I've downloaded MouseKeyboardCenter_64bit_ENG_12.181.exe without issues, from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4051843/accessories-mouse-keyboard-center-download . Upon "Run as Administrator" it goes through the usual setup-type process, I think giving me an EULA,...
  10. Unable to use keyboard and mouse on Windows 7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to use keyboard and mouse on Windows 7: After installing windows 10, I'm unable to use my keyboard and mouse after the logo screen in windows 7. Everything works fine in the BIOS, but as so as that loading screen for Windows 7 comes up, the lights on the keyboard go off, and I cant use either the mouse or keyboard....