Windows 10: Windows 7 SP1 crashes while playing only GTA 5 or FiveM

Discus and support Windows 7 SP1 crashes while playing only GTA 5 or FiveM in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I get a lot of windows crashes while playing GTA 5 and FiveM.Both games just randomly cause my PC to crash into a gray screen.I will DDU my GPU later... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Snoo47729, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Windows 7 SP1 crashes while playing only GTA 5 or FiveM

I get a lot of windows crashes while playing GTA 5 and FiveM.Both games just randomly cause my PC to crash into a gray screen.I will DDU my GPU later incase that fixes anything but probably not. I have only been getting crashes in GTA 5 and FiveM ( FiveM mostly ) and I have no idea what to do to fix the crashes.

submitted by /u/Snoo47729
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Snoo47729, Dec 2, 2020

2. Vista Pre-SP1 vs. Vista SP1

I've been Windows Updating for two straight days and I finally saw SP1. If you want to troubleshoot it, follow these steps:

• Show hidden updates
    • Manually install any failed updates (google the KB_____ and install from the windows site)
    • Make sure everything in Device Manager is good to go
    I had to do step two for like 4 or 5 updates to be able to see SP1.

Any other benchmarks you guys want to see? I might try PCMark05 (I think it works on Vista).

DanishDevil, Dec 2, 2020
  3. GTA 5 crashed without error window

I need help here, when i play gta 5 on Windows 10 1709 version its work, but after i update to 1803 version its always crashed and throwed back to the desktop without any error window/ message, my other game are just like that too. And then i found the
    solution, i updated my driver and the other game such batman arkham knight work again but not gta 5. And then i updated my windows 10 to 1809 version and it still didn't work. Please i need help

AlfiRiansyach, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 7 SP1 crashes while playing only GTA 5 or FiveM

how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 7 SP1 crashes while playing only GTA 5 or FiveM

1. Windows 7 SP1 crashes while playing only GTA 5 or FiveM - Similar Threads - SP1 crashes while

2. sp1 for windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sp1 for windows 7: i need to get sp1 for windows 7 help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sp1-for-windows-7/ab67b0ca-f244-4ff3-a96f-aaf4354e1159
  3. My pc keeps crashing when playing games such as GTA 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing when playing games such as GTA 5: My pc keeps freezing and going drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr when I play games for a long while.I have; Reset BIOS, updated GPU drives, updated windows.I dont know what else to do.My hardware is;GTX 1050I5 9600K16gb ramZ370 UD or Z390 UD motherboard I forgotLog Name: System...
  4. My pc keeps crashing when playing games such as GTA 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps crashing when playing games such as GTA 5: My pc keeps freezing and going drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr when I play games for a long while.I have; Reset BIOS, updated GPU drives, updated windows.I dont know what else to do.My hardware is;GTX 1050I5 9600K16gb ramZ370 UD or Z390 UD motherboard I forgotLog Name: System...
  5. Windows 7 sp1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 sp1: Hi,is there still a way to download sp1 for old windows 7 computers?i need 32bit version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-sp1/db3060aa-805a-4727-acf3-017fb039c7cb
  6. FiveM crash in 5 min?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FiveM crash in 5 min?: I play about 4 months on FiveM. Since last week my FiveM crashes after about an hour and then every 5 minutes. What could be the reason? I installed it completely new yesterday. FiveM crasht alle 5 minuten?
  7. GTA 5 crashed without error window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 crashed without error window: I need help here, when i play gta 5 on Windows 10 1709 version its work, but after i update to 1803 version its always crashed and throwed back to the desktop without any error window/ message, my other game are just like that too. And then i found the solution, i updated my...
  8. Gta 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5: Does anyone get fps drops while driving around in the city? Is there any solution to this? Specs : 8gb ram, core i5 2nd gen (2.4 with turbo boost upto 3.2 Ghz) AMD Radeon 6770M 2gb GDDR5 Intel HD 3000 2gb Windows 10 Insider Pro Preview 6093
  9. BSOD when playing GTA 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when playing GTA 5: I've been playing GTA 5 recently, and for the last few weeks, have had semi-persistent bluescreens while playing. Attached is the DM Log Collector file for my system. If someone could please take a look at this, it would be much appreciated. Thanks! 76600
  10. Game crash Gta 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crash Gta 5: Hello for long time my gta5 keeps crashing was fighting this thing for long time nothing was helping, now i used Debug Diagnostic Tool and i might need help pinpointing what is causing crashes. 86556