Windows 10: Windows 7 Starter to Windows 10

Discus and support Windows 7 Starter to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys, I was just wondering if Windows 7 Starter will upgrade to Windows 10 of any sort. I've read posts about this and it says that it will. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ianthebball, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Windows 7 Starter to Windows 10

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if Windows 7 Starter will upgrade to Windows 10 of any sort. I've read posts about this and it says that it will. I've been waiting and have gotten most of the updates already. However, the Windows icon has not appeared in my notifications yet. Do you have any solutions or suggestions regarding my issue?

Thanks so much

:)

ianthebball, Jun 24, 2015
  2. jim haney Win User

Is Windows 7 Starter conpatable with windows 10

Is my Windows 7 Starter laptop compatible with windows 10 and if it is what will it be (ex. Windows 7 starter pack) thank you

jim haney, Jun 24, 2015
  3. windows 7 starter

can my laptop get windows 10 it has windows 7 starter on it so i just asking if i can get windows 10 on my laptop that has windows 7 starter thanks and may god bless you!

LeroyGetchell, Jun 24, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Windows 7 Starter to Windows 10

Windows 7 Starter to Windows 10 [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Jun 24, 2015
Thema:

Windows 7 Starter to Windows 10

1. Windows 7 Starter to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Starter

2. How do I update a laptop that is running Windows 7 Starter Addition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update a laptop that is running Windows 7 Starter Addition: I have an old laptop that I powered up for what looks like the first time since it got put in a storage container in 2011.I plugged it in a week or so back to let it charge. I hit the power button yesterday and it started right up. It is a physically small Acer laptop. I...
  3. How do I update a laptop that is running Windows 7 Starter Addition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I update a laptop that is running Windows 7 Starter Addition: I have an old laptop that I powered up for what looks like the first time since it got put in a storage container in 2011.I plugged it in a week or so back to let it charge. I hit the power button yesterday and it started right up. It is a physically small Acer laptop. I...
  4. Windows 7 Starter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Starter: Ganhei um notebook Dell N4020, que veio com w 10 instalado, está com 8gb de memoria ram, porém muito lento, e de fabrica seria Windows 7 Starter, Tentei baixar a imagem ISO no site da Microsoft e não consegui, alguém pode me ajudar por favor....
  5. Windows 7 Starter

Windows 7 Starter: Ganhei um notebook Dell N4020, que veio com w 10 instalado, está com 8gb de memoria ram, porém muito lento, e de fabrica seria Windows 7 Starter, Tentei baixar a imagem ISO no site da Microsoft e não consegui, alguém pode me ajudar por favor....
  6. Minecraft starter and creator pack problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft starter and creator pack problem: So I was trying to get Minecraft xbox one edidtion but I just got bedrock starter pack and creators pack but I already owned bedrock in digital form so I put the disk in and I didnt get any of the things that it said like minecoins texturepack and all the other stuff...
  7. Minecraft starter and creator pack problem

Minecraft starter and creator pack problem: So I was trying to get Minecraft xbox one edidtion but I just got bedrock starter pack and creators pack but I already owned bedrock in digital form so I put the disk in and I didnt get any of the things that it said like minecoins texturepack and all the other stuff...
  8. Cant reinstall Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant reinstall Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows: A couple years ago I bought my son the green Gateway Laptop that included the Minecraft Starter Edition. After a couple months of not playing the game, we booted the pc back up and tried to run Minecraft. It kept giving errors saying Gold was required to play the game. This...
  9. Cant reinstall Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows

Cant reinstall Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows: A couple years ago I bought my son the green Gateway Laptop that included the Minecraft Starter Edition. After a couple months of not playing the game, we booted the pc back up and tried to run Minecraft. It kept giving errors saying Gold was required to play the game. This...
  10. I bought the Minecraft starter pack but I didn't get my 700 tokens why didn't I get my tokens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought the Minecraft starter pack but I didn't get my 700 tokens why didn't I get my tokens?: I didn't get my tokens in Minecraft but I have the starter pack edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-the-minecraft-starter-pack-but-i-didnt/6c16d111-7d96-435b-8ec2-4ec124ac146c