Windows 10: Windows 7 Starter to Windows 10

Discus and support Windows 7 Starter to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys, I was just wondering if Windows 7 Starter will upgrade to Windows 10 of any sort. I've read posts about this and it says that it will. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ianthebball, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Windows 7 Starter to Windows 10

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if Windows 7 Starter will upgrade to Windows 10 of any sort. I've read posts about this and it says that it will. I've been waiting and have gotten most of the updates already. However, the Windows icon has not appeared in my notifications yet. Do you have any solutions or suggestions regarding my issue?

Thanks so much

:)

ianthebball, Jun 24, 2015
  2. jim haney Win User

Is Windows 7 Starter conpatable with windows 10

Is my Windows 7 Starter laptop compatible with windows 10 and if it is what will it be (ex. Windows 7 starter pack) thank you

jim haney, Jun 24, 2015
  3. windows 7 starter

can my laptop get windows 10 it has windows 7 starter on it so i just asking if i can get windows 10 on my laptop that has windows 7 starter thanks and may god bless you!

LeroyGetchell, Jun 24, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Windows 7 Starter to Windows 10

Windows 7 Starter to Windows 10 [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Jun 24, 2015
Thema:

Windows 7 Starter to Windows 10

1. Windows 7 Starter to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Starter

2. Unable to download and install Minecraft for Windows 10 - Starter Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download and install Minecraft for Windows 10 - Starter Edition: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 - Starter Edition game through the Microsoft store. I go to 'help' and am told this: Windows 10 Go to order history, find Windows 10 , then select Product key/Install. Select Copy to copy the key, then select Install. Select Download...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 starter edition Installation Freeze

Minecraft Windows 10 starter edition Installation Freeze: So basically my mother bought be the starter edition of Minecraft windows 10 And when i click install The Microsoft store freezes and then afterwards it just closes Plese i need help because my mother is wanting a refund D:...
  4. Microsoft Word Starter 2010 cannot be opened

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Word Starter 2010 cannot be opened: Hello . As it says above, overnight, following installation of a system update, I cannot now open any of my documents. When I try to do this on "recent files" or my documents folder, a message in a panel flashes up saying that Microsoft Word Starter 2010 cannot be opened. I...
  5. Purchased Minecraft Starter Edition and did not receive minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Starter Edition and did not receive minecoins: Game installed, all the other bundle pieces seem to be there. How do I get the coins or get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-minecraft-starter-edition-and-did-not/ffac6822-7b56-468b-9af6-5c2c18a6b3fb
  6. Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle: Hey, I bought the Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle I received everything besides the 700 Minecoins. I did everything it said to claim the 700 Minecoins but I still did not receive it. is there anything I can do about this or can someone help me?...
  7. transferring additional starter package to another account

transferring additional starter package to another account: Dear people. I purchased the Minecraft PC starter pack bundle for my daughter. She is playing it on the computer, on her account. Therefore, the starter bundle bits are stuck with my account and she can't use them. Any way to transfer these to her? Thanks D...
  8. MInecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition and lost worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MInecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition and lost worlds: Good afternoon, My son plays minecraft on the Windows 10 Starter Edition. He has logged in a couple of times and he no longer has access to two worlds he created. You can click on the world, it says loading and then it just comes up a black screen with "leave bed" and "open...
  9. Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition.: Hi We have accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition. Is there any option available to upgrade or change the package? Best Regards Adil M...
  10. Purchased Minecraft Starter digitally and never got DOWNLOADED, although gift code was entered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased Minecraft Starter digitally and never got DOWNLOADED, although gift code was entered: Your expertise is needed PLS: I got a gift code of Minecraft Starter package in my email Inbox and after I entered it, it looks like it was not downloaded at all, although I clicked on the DOWNLOAD button. Then I tried to find it in PROGRAMS but it is not in there either....