Windows 10: Windows 7 starter -- Windows 10 -- product key -- N145 Plus

Discus and support Windows 7 starter -- Windows 10 -- product key -- N145 Plus in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have a samsung n145 plus netbook with windows 7 starter pre-installed I would like to use the product key attached to the label behind to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dmn D.M., Feb 14, 2019.

1. Dmn D.M. Win User

Windows 7 starter -- Windows 10 -- product key -- N145 Plus

Hi,

I have a samsung n145 plus netbook with windows 7 starter pre-installed

I would like to use the product key attached to the label behind to install Windows 10 x64

is it possible to do this using media creation tool or are there other ways to do it?

Thanks

Regards

:)

Dmn D.M., Feb 14, 2019

2. Problem with Windows 7 Starter - and networking

What Exactly I Need To Do ????

I have windows 7 starter.
    and Buffalo NAS
    I tried everything recommended on this thread and others on the internet.
    But nothing has worked.

Anybody who has got it working! PLEASE step by step instructions.

ercanmetin, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Baum Win User

Windows 7 Starter

Windows 7 on a netbook, ...okey...
    XP and Ubuntu are nice too

if you need to keep windows 7 starter maybe the "Godmode" works for it?

Thema:

1. Windows 7 starter -- Windows 10 -- product key -- N145 Plus - Similar Threads - starter product key

2. Windows 7 Starter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Starter: Ganhei um notebook Dell N4020, que veio com w 10 instalado, está com 8gb de memoria ram, porém muito lento, e de fabrica seria Windows 7 Starter, Tentei baixar a imagem ISO no site da Microsoft e não consegui, alguém pode me ajudar por favor....
  3. Windows 7 Starter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Starter: Ganhei um notebook Dell N4020, que veio com w 10 instalado, está com 8gb de memoria ram, porém muito lento, e de fabrica seria Windows 7 Starter, Tentei baixar a imagem ISO no site da Microsoft e não consegui, alguém pode me ajudar por favor....
  4. Windows 7 starter to Windows 10 home 64bit with product key on a PC.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 starter to Windows 10 home 64bit with product key on a PC.: Hi Team,I had a broken laptop with a windows 7 starter product key on Aspire One.Cannot use the laptop already broken still got the sticker on the laptop I bought a PC and installed windows 7 starter and used the product key on the PC and windows 7 starter was working fine.I...
  5. Windows 7 starter to Windows 10 home 64bit with product key on a PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 starter to Windows 10 home 64bit with product key on a PC.: Hi Team,I had a broken laptop with a windows 7 starter product key on Aspire One.Cannot use the laptop already broken still got the sticker on the laptop I bought a PC and installed windows 7 starter and used the product key on the PC and windows 7 starter was working fine.I...
  6. Windows 7 starter to Windows 10 home 64bit with product key on a PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. window 7 product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 7 product key: I have a new laptop with windows 10. But it now about 6 months after purchase requires me to enter a product key or buy office. I have the product key for windows 7 which still works on an old laptop. But that key number is not recognized by my windows 10 laptop. What am I...
  8. Samsung N145 Plus Netbook hinge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Samsung N145 Plus Netbook hinge: I recently found my old Samsung Netbook. I opened it up and took out the 250gb hdd and replaced with a 120gb ssd with Windows 10, When i put the computer back together, Just a few screws on the bottom of the laptop, the hinge would not close all the way, The screen would be...
  9. Windows 7 to 10 product keys

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 7 to 10 product keys: Hi, I previously had a Windows 7 Home Premium which came pre installed on my laptop. Over the years, since, I've taken advantage of the free win 10 upgrade when it was available, and I upgraded my laptop. Everything has been great until recently, when due to some software...
  10. Windows 7 Starter to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 Starter to Windows 10: Hi guys, I was just wondering if Windows 7 Starter will upgrade to Windows 10 of any sort. I've read posts about this and it says that it will. I've been waiting and have gotten most of the updates already. However, the Windows icon has not appeared in my notifications...