Windows 10: Windows 7 Starting Windows stuck!

Discus and support Windows 7 Starting Windows stuck! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello.I tried booting up my windows 7 and its stuck on starting windows screen. Safe mode not working too. It was fresh new windows 7 laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Windows User_333, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Windows 7 Starting Windows stuck!

Hello.I tried booting up my windows 7 and its stuck on starting windows screen. Safe mode not working too. It was fresh new windows 7 laptop.

:)

Windows User_333, Oct 28, 2022

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Oct 28, 2022
  3. BigMack70 Win User
    Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Wait wait wait I can do it in 3 steps

Diasble Metro:
    1) Don't buy Windows 8
    2) ?????
    3) Profit!

BigMack70, Oct 28, 2022
  4. Windows 7 Starting Windows stuck!

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Oct 28, 2022
Thema:

Windows 7 Starting Windows stuck!

1. Windows 7 Starting Windows stuck! - Similar Threads - Starting stuck

2. Stuck in a loop where my laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating, cannot start...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a loop where my laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating, cannot start...: Yesterday I saw that there was a yellow icon alerting me that there was a new update and I decided to click on "update and restart" as I had the night before on my desktop which I am currently writing on. After a few minutes it reached 99% and promptly froze, stuck on a blue...
  3. My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...: My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many times but it's not changed and stuck help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-7-of-update-and-not/631f574a-c24e-41d5-8944-4647123c141a
  4. My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...: My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many times but it's not changed and stuck help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-7-of-update-and-not/631f574a-c24e-41d5-8944-4647123c141a
  5. My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...

6. Nothing started after update and now stuck in Safe Mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing started after update and now stuck in Safe Mode?: My Dell laptop computer has always had problems, ever since I got it in 2017. The laptop has always been a bit slow. At one point the hard drive crashed and we had to replace it; it's still remarkably slow at times, and the browser has a tendency to freeze. Sometimes when...
  7. Nothing started after update and now stuck in Safe Mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nothing started after update and now stuck in Safe Mode?: My Dell laptop computer has always had problems, ever since I got it in 2017. The laptop has always been a bit slow. At one point the hard drive crashed and we had to replace it; it's still remarkably slow at times, and the browser has a tendency to freeze. Sometimes when...
  8. Nothing started after update and now stuck in Safe Mode?

9. Desktop Messenger is stuck on the "Getting Started" screen. I saw a video that says to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Messenger is stuck on the "Getting Started" screen. I saw a video that says to...: Desktop Messenger is stuck on the "Getting Started" screen. I saw a video that says to remove Messenger credentials. Is this safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-messenger-is-stuck-on-the-getting-started/121972a7-6d24-4fb3-891f-64678bad3010
  10. Desktop Messenger is stuck on the "Getting Started" screen. I saw a video that says to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Messenger is stuck on the "Getting Started" screen. I saw a video that says to...: Desktop Messenger is stuck on the "Getting Started" screen. I saw a video that says to remove Messenger credentials. Is this safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-messenger-is-stuck-on-the-getting-started/121972a7-6d24-4fb3-891f-64678bad3010