Windows 10: Windows 7 Themes for Windows 10

Discus and support Windows 7 Themes for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there As we all know that windows 7 is out of support January 14 this year, I have upgraded to windows 10 to keep my computer secure. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by isaacclk, Jul 7, 2020.

1. isaacclk Win User

Windows 7 Themes for Windows 10

Hello there
    As we all know that windows 7 is out of support January 14 this year, I have upgraded to windows 10 to keep my computer secure. However, the windows 10 UI looks a lot different than the windows 7 one and I kind of like the windows 7 UI better. I looked online at windows 7 themes and most of them either make my system crash and I did a system restore or they look nothing like the windows 7 one with the title bar too big and the buttons too, and the buttons lok tiny and squished on maximized windows. I know of programs like truetransparency and vystal that get the windows 7 look on windows xp, but none of these reliably work on windows 10, so I posted here in hope of finding a theme or program like the aforementioned for windows 10 so I get my theme back. I know that stardock's windowblinds will do it, but I will only buy it if there is no other solution. Thanks for the help in advance!
    I am using windows 10 version 1903

:)

isaacclk, Jul 7, 2020
  2. erocker Win User
    erocker, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Boyfriend Win User

Windows 7 theme for Vista SP2?

Check out the following link
    Windows 7 News

Boyfriend, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 7 Themes for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Themes

2. How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?: I've entered the settings, set a different wallpaper for my second monitor, and saved it as a theme. When I change to a different theme and change back, the second monitor doesn't update.I checked the theme file and it does reference both images, so I'm not sure why the...
  3. How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?: I've entered the settings, set a different wallpaper for my second monitor, and saved it as a theme. When I change to a different theme and change back, the second monitor doesn't update.I checked the theme file and it does reference both images, so I'm not sure why the...
  4. I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...: Let me explain: I have downloaded a custom theme from skinpacks.com which converts my Windows 10 to look like Windows XP. I have been using this as a way to fully convert my system to look and feel like Windows XP but with the functionality of Windows 10. I've been working on...
  5. I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...: Let me explain: I have downloaded a custom theme from skinpacks.com which converts my Windows 10 to look like Windows XP. I have been using this as a way to fully convert my system to look and feel like Windows XP but with the functionality of Windows 10. I've been working on...
  6. I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...

7. Do themes override background selection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do themes override background selection: I have a weird problem that I cannot get my Win11 theme selection to stick. Whenever my system comes out of sleep mode or restarts my background image is reverted to an image from a theme that, according to my installed themes, doesn't even exist on my machine. Why does my...
  8. Do themes override background selection

Do themes override background selection: I have a weird problem that I cannot get my Win11 theme selection to stick. Whenever my system comes out of sleep mode or restarts my background image is reverted to an image from a theme that, according to my installed themes, doesn't even exist on my machine. Why does my...
  9. dark theme, but notepad is still white

dark theme, but notepad is still white: just as title https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme-but-notepad-is-still-white/ffa5c806-e4b8-4444-a8d7-1a2a454b7944
  10. Problems while i patching themes

Problems while i patching themes: So today im watching this clip and do step by steps https://youtu.be/NflAD47ulzk?si=hIvIp33xAM9UZwF- You guys time stamp to 6:56 i just do exactly the same as the video nothings wrong the program called 7tsp needs me to restart my pc for full install so i click it normally...