Windows 10: Windows 7 to 10 (Second Attempt)

Discus and support Windows 7 to 10 (Second Attempt) in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Continuing my question... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Shawty_DS, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Shawty_DS Win User

Windows 7 to 10 (Second Attempt)

Continuing my question (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-win_licensing/windows-7-to-10-product-keys/b3b2b14c-7f06-41d3-b718-ac6196180e91?tm=1553540434502&lc=1033) here, because for some reason I can no longer add reply's to the other one.

All I keep getting on the other question is "Sorry something went wrong" in red text, with no explanation of what.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN REPLY TO - Greg Carmack:

Hi Greg,

I followed that link, and tried all the keys there, none of them work either.

IN REPLY TO - Vijay Verma

No I meant the original link I tried was a bot link, that kept cutting me off. I'll try your link and see what happens.

:)

Shawty_DS, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Windows 7 to 10 (Second Attempt)

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 7 to 10 (Second Attempt)

1. Windows 7 to 10 (Second Attempt) - Similar Threads - Second Attempt

2. My Windows PC keeps crashing and stating "too many logon attempts, please wait 30 seconds"....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows PC keeps crashing and stating "too many logon attempts, please wait 30 seconds"....: My Windows PC keeps crashing and stating, "too many logon attempts, please wait 30 seconds". When I was already logged on for hours. What is the issue with this?...
  3. My Windows PC keeps crashing and stating "too many logon attempts, please wait 30 seconds"....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows PC keeps crashing and stating "too many logon attempts, please wait 30 seconds"....: My Windows PC keeps crashing and stating, "too many logon attempts, please wait 30 seconds". When I was already logged on for hours. What is the issue with this?...
  4. My Windows PC keeps crashing and stating "too many logon attempts, please wait 30 seconds"....

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. "User must change password at next logon" only works on the user's SECOND log on attempt

"User must change password at next logon" only works on the user's SECOND log on attempt: I have a fairly mundane network with AD servers six in total in three locations all running Windows Server 2022 Standard updated with the latest patches, etc. The network clients are majoritively Windows 11, with some still on Windows 10. The environment is hybrid, with...
  6. "User must change password at next logon" only works on the user's SECOND log on attempt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "User must change password at next logon" only works on the user's SECOND log on attempt: I have a fairly mundane network with AD servers six in total in three locations all running Windows Server 2022 Standard updated with the latest patches, etc. The network clients are majoritively Windows 11, with some still on Windows 10. The environment is hybrid, with...
  7. Windows update KB5025239 causes the tasks schedular to crash but then starts on second attempt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update KB5025239 causes the tasks schedular to crash but then starts on second attempt: Hi,I've updated my PC to the latest windows update "KB5025239", what I now seeing in the event logs after this update the Windows service that controls starting the Task Scheduler crashes on first try after a reboot but then the service starts on the second attempt.Hopefully...
  8. Windows update KB5025239 causes the tasks schedular to crash but then starts on second attempt

Windows update KB5025239 causes the tasks schedular to crash but then starts on second attempt: Hi,I've updated my PC to the latest windows update "KB5025239", what I now seeing in the event logs after this update the Windows service that controls starting the Task Scheduler crashes on first try after a reboot but then the service starts on the second attempt.Hopefully...
  9. Bad System Config Error resists all attempts to correct, installed a second instance of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad System Config Error resists all attempts to correct, installed a second instance of...: After restarting with updates, my Windows 10 PC AMD Ryzen 7 CPU, Gigabyte B450M mobo threw a BSOD with a Bad System Config Error. System Restore, recovering to a previous image, and attempting to reset all failed, as did attempting to remove the update. I finally resorted to...
  10. Bad System Config Error resists all attempts to correct, installed a second instance of...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad System Config Error resists all attempts to correct, installed a second instance of...: After restarting with updates, my Windows 10 PC AMD Ryzen 7 CPU, Gigabyte B450M mobo threw a BSOD with a Bad System Config Error. System Restore, recovering to a previous image, and attempting to reset all failed, as did attempting to remove the update. I finally resorted to...