Windows 10: Windows 7 to Windows 10 Enterprise upgrade with Windows E3 Plan.

Discus and support Windows 7 to Windows 10 Enterprise upgrade with Windows E3 Plan. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear Experts, Customer has Windows 7 pro , Now they are buying Windows 10 Enterprise upgrade under Windows E3 CSP plan. Q1: If The Customer not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Bhavin Pravinchandra, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Windows 7 to Windows 10 Enterprise upgrade with Windows E3 Plan.

Dear Experts,

Customer has Windows 7 pro , Now they are buying Windows 10 Enterprise upgrade under Windows E3 CSP plan.

Q1: If The Customer not renewing windows E3 Plan after 1 Year then they can avail only windows 10 pro?

Q2: If yes on Q1 then after one year if customer do not renew and they have to format their PC then how they will install windows 10 Pro?

Thanks,

Bhavin Doshi

:)

Bhavin Pravinchandra, Feb 19, 2020
  2. Uplink10 Win User

Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users

Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users but not Enterprise users

Uplink10, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Windows 7 to Windows 10 Enterprise upgrade with Windows E3 Plan.

Still possible to upgrade to Windows 10

Look at the notice on Microsoft's Windows 10 free upgrade website: "3GB+ download required; internet access fees may apply. Windows 10 Upgrade Offer is valid for qualified Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 devices, including devices you already own. Some hardware/software requirements apply and feature availability may vary by region and device. Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1 Update required. Some editions are excluded: Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 8/8.1 Enterprise, and Windows RT/RT 8.1. To check for compatibility and other important installation information, visit your device manufacturer’s website and the Windows 10 Specifications page. Windows 10 is automatically updated. Additional requirements may apply over time for updates."

Regeneration, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 7 to Windows 10 Enterprise upgrade with Windows E3 Plan.

1. Windows 7 to Windows 10 Enterprise upgrade with Windows E3 Plan. - Similar Threads - Enterprise upgrade Plan

2. Windows activation Issues with E3 Microsoft Plan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation Issues with E3 Microsoft Plan: Hello,I accidentally bought a surface book studio that came pre installed with a windows home oem license.Now since we are a company it needs to be the enterprise version. I've tried to update it to Windows 11 Enterprise with a generic which worked but now I am not able to...
  3. Windows activation Issues with E3 Microsoft Plan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows activation Issues with E3 Microsoft Plan: Hello,I accidentally bought a surface book studio that came pre installed with a windows home oem license.Now since we are a company it needs to be the enterprise version. I've tried to update it to Windows 11 Enterprise with a generic which worked but now I am not able to...
  4. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 account: Seeking advice on upgrading from Windows 10 Home Edition to Windows 10 Enterprise without the need for a temporary Pro license purchase. Is there a method available? I found this post on Microsoft from another user that was enquiring about upgrading to E5 but post was from...
  5. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 account: Seeking advice on upgrading from Windows 10 Home Edition to Windows 10 Enterprise without the need for a temporary Pro license purchase. Is there a method available? I found this post on Microsoft from another user that was enquiring about upgrading to E5 but post was from...
  6. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Upgrade Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Education

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Education: Hi, I am trying to upgrade my wife's laptop from Windows 7 Enterprise Edition SP1 which she got at her previous academic institution to Windows 10 Education Edition which we purchased via her current academic institution. I would like to do so by updating the existing...
  8. Windows upgrade from 7 enterprise to 10 enterprise activation

Windows upgrade from 7 enterprise to 10 enterprise activation: I just upgraded from Windows 7 enterprise to Windows 10 enterprise and can't activate it. How do I get a digital liscence? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-upgrade-from-7-enterprise-to-10-enterprise/d10b9b2b-2d9d-4111-b8f8-485b514f7554"
  9. Inherited Activation - Windows Enterprise E3

Inherited Activation - Windows Enterprise E3: I have Windows 10 version 1803. I would like configure VDA for Windows 10 supscription. What subscription is required to Inherited Activation work Windows Enterprise E3 (local only) or Windows Enterprise E3 VDA ? Do I need additional buy license Windows 10 Pro for VM?...
  10. Upgrade Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro?

Upgrade Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro?: Is it possible to upgrade from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro? 48354