Windows 10: Windows 7 to Windows 10 Migration Tools

Discus and support Windows 7 to Windows 10 Migration Tools in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Whenever Microsoft ends support to an OS, it pushes consumers and enterprises to migrate to the latest version of Windows. The same has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 12, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 7 to Windows 10 Migration Tools

WinClub, Feb 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Ahhzz, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Windows 7 to Windows 10 Migration Tools

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

What do you mean "back to 7"? AFAIK, 7 was the original iteration of it and Windows 10 improved upon it.

Other options are printkey pro or snagit. but those cost money

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 7 to Windows 10 Migration Tools

1. Windows 7 to Windows 10 Migration Tools - Similar Threads - Migration Tools

2. Troubleshooting free Share Point Migration Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshooting free Share Point Migration Tool: Hi,I am using the free Sharepoint Migration Tool. It worked fine till Monday 18.12.2023. On Wednesday 20.12.2023 it shows an error:The program has problems during initialization. Please check your system environment again according to the troubleshooting...
  3. Troubleshooting free Share Point Migration Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooting free Share Point Migration Tool: Hi,I am using the free Sharepoint Migration Tool. It worked fine till Monday 18.12.2023. On Wednesday 20.12.2023 it shows an error:The program has problems during initialization. Please check your system environment again according to the troubleshooting...
  4. Drop box to SharePoint online migration without using third party tools

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drop box to SharePoint online migration without using third party tools: I want to migrate client environment from drop box to one drive without using third party tools. Can somebody guide me what free tools are available for the same also what is the other approach I can take through coding....
  5. Drop box to SharePoint online migration without using third party tools

Drop box to SharePoint online migration without using third party tools: I want to migrate client environment from drop box to one drive without using third party tools. Can somebody guide me what free tools are available for the same also what is the other approach I can take through coding....
  6. Drop box to SharePoint online migration without using third party tools

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. What is the best user migration tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best user migration tool?: When reinstalling/replacing PC's or moving PC/user to Azure, we would like to be able to keep the users complete desktop experience somehow.When a user logs in to Azure, or onto a newly deployed PC, they start with spending hours attempting to set up things visually "the way...
  8. What is the best user migration tool?

What is the best user migration tool?: When reinstalling/replacing PC's or moving PC/user to Azure, we would like to be able to keep the users complete desktop experience somehow.When a user logs in to Azure, or onto a newly deployed PC, they start with spending hours attempting to set up things visually "the way...
  9. What is the best user migration tool?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Is there a way to only migrate certain local users with User State Migration Tool?

Is there a way to only migrate certain local users with User State Migration Tool?: Is there a way to only migrate certain local users with User State Migration Tool?The only switch is /localonly but when migrating AD accounts you can specify specific accounts.Thanks...