Windows 10: Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade online

Discus and support Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade online in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Team, please help to us we need a upgrade window 7 to Windows 10. our main issue is we are a sitting on out location upgrade on other location... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Moin Rafai, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade online

Dear Team,

please help to us we need a upgrade window 7 to Windows 10.

our main issue is we are a sitting on out location upgrade on other location so please help if any tools available with Microsoft kindly suggest to us

hope reply on immediately

Regards,

Moin Rafai

+91 9725042076

:)

Moin Rafai, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade online

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade online

1. Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade online - Similar Threads - Upgrade online

2. audio issues with bluetooth speaker on windows 10 after upgrade to 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    audio issues with bluetooth speaker on windows 10 after upgrade to 1903: Hi, I have a portable bluetotth music center (JBL Xtreme), which has an audio issue since the last MS update. It apperently seems that it is in 2.1 instead of 5.1 (there is no bass, just "box" sound). I've run the troubleshooter, checked the drivers (all was good), and also...
  3. Hardware upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware upgrade: Hi I have a ASUS P8B75-M LX PLUS motherboard and am looking to upgrade the graphics card. The graphics card I'm thinking of getting is the HIS Radeon RX590 IceQX2 OC 8Gb DDR5 Will this be compatible with my board? My current specs are: Intel Core I7 3770 CPU 3.40Ghz...
  4. Upgrade win10 with windows 7 product key

Upgrade win10 with windows 7 product key: Hi all, I am using a laptop with activated Windows 7, is it possible to upgrade my operating system to win 10 with the product key of windows 7? Can I do that for free? Thanks....
  5. CPU fan revs up after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Customization
    CPU fan revs up after windows 10 upgrade: CPU fan revs up after windows 10 upgrade I have 6 computers in my home I have upgraded them all to windows 10 currently 1903. When on the internet (any browser) my CPU fan on 2 of my machines races up and down after one of the updates. At time it goes to full speed. This...
  6. Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro from the windows store but store downloaded...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro from the windows store but store downloaded...: So as the title says, I went to the windows store to upgrade my windows 10 home to windows 10 pro for $99.00. All during the purchase it was stating that I was purchasing windows 10 pro but when the download and install finished, it had installed windows 10 enterprise. Since...
  7. How do I flash Bios after Win 10 (1903) upgrade

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I flash Bios after Win 10 (1903) upgrade: 1. How do I repaid or flash the bios on a Intel DZ68BC MB install with bios version 0028? 2. Will this FLASHING return Window 7 on my PC? 3. How can I delete Windows 7 completely if I no longer want it?...
  8. How to get W10 back after crash if I got it via the W7 online upgrade

How to get W10 back after crash if I got it via the W7 online upgrade: My PC will no longer boot into windows. It is a Sager gaming laptop that has been my desktop for 2.5 years. If this is fixable but W10 needs to be reinstalled, how do I do that? I have no disks as it came from the free upgrade online from W7. Should I reinstall W7 and then...
  9. BSOD During Online Gaming: Persists after Win10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD During Online Gaming: Persists after Win10 Upgrade: Hello. Currently, whenever I am playing or starting up any online game (League of Legends, Maplestory etc.) My laptop will freeze with the audio becoming an incredibly loud buzzing sound, often saying that my headphones became unplugged even though they hadn't. When this...
  10. Reinstall Barebones Win7, Then Online Upgrade to 10 for Clean Upgrade?

Reinstall Barebones Win7, Then Online Upgrade to 10 for Clean Upgrade?: This question applied to the free online upgrade from Win7 or 8 to Win 10 that was offered and probably now applies to the Accessibility upgrade that is still being offered. So let's say I currently have Win7 and it's slow with adware (It hasn't been maintained properly -...