Windows 10: Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade online

Discus and support Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade online in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Team, please help to us we need a upgrade window 7 to Windows 10. our main issue is we are a sitting on out location upgrade on other location... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Moin Rafai, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade online

Dear Team,

please help to us we need a upgrade window 7 to Windows 10.

our main issue is we are a sitting on out location upgrade on other location so please help if any tools available with Microsoft kindly suggest to us

hope reply on immediately

Regards,

Moin Rafai

+91 9725042076

:)

Moin Rafai, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade online

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade online

1. Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade online - Similar Threads - Upgrade online

2. upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 online

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 online: i have need to upgrade my windows 7 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-windows-7-to-windows-10-online/ab3d427f-93e9-4229-a52b-cb56858d094a
  3. upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 online: i have need to upgrade my windows 7 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-windows-7-to-windows-10-online/ab3d427f-93e9-4229-a52b-cb56858d094a
  4. upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows asks for an upgrade, even though it has downloaded & installed Windows 11 online,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows asks for an upgrade, even though it has downloaded & installed Windows 11 online,...: Windows asks for an upgrade, even though it has downloaded & installed Windows 11 online, finished & active. How's the upgrade? Thank You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-asks-for-an-upgrade-even-though-it-has/5fd219b7-7e50-4382-9a27-6d2314ba69d2
  6. Windows asks for an upgrade, even though it has downloaded & installed Windows 11 online,...

Windows asks for an upgrade, even though it has downloaded & installed Windows 11 online,...: Windows asks for an upgrade, even though it has downloaded & installed Windows 11 online, finished & active. How's the upgrade? Thank You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-asks-for-an-upgrade-even-though-it-has/5fd219b7-7e50-4382-9a27-6d2314ba69d2
  7. Windows asks for an upgrade, even though it has downloaded & installed Windows 11 online,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows asks for an upgrade, even though it has downloaded & installed Windows 11 online,...: Windows asks for an upgrade, even though it has downloaded & installed Windows 11 online, finished & active. How's the upgrade? what upgrade windows 11 or windows 10? Thank You....
  8. Windows asks for an upgrade, even though it has downloaded & installed Windows 11 online,...

Windows asks for an upgrade, even though it has downloaded & installed Windows 11 online,...: Windows asks for an upgrade, even though it has downloaded & installed Windows 11 online, finished & active. How's the upgrade? what upgrade windows 11 or windows 10? Thank You....
  9. I just purchased the Windows 10 Professional Upgrade from the online Microsoft Store, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased the Windows 10 Professional Upgrade from the online Microsoft Store, but...: I went into Settings + Activation + Go to the Store.I purchased Upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro.I received a confirmation email that my order was processed. But nothing else was in the email.When I go to my Microsoft Account, it still shows my OS Edition as Windows 10 Home.How...
  10. I just purchased the Windows 10 Professional Upgrade from the online Microsoft Store, but...

I just purchased the Windows 10 Professional Upgrade from the online Microsoft Store, but...: I went into Settings + Activation + Go to the Store.I purchased Upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro.I received a confirmation email that my order was processed. But nothing else was in the email.When I go to my Microsoft Account, it still shows my OS Edition as Windows 10 Home.How...