Windows 10: Windows 7 Updates

Discus and support Windows 7 Updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Sorry, can't remember my seven forums password But, just installed win7 on a PC, can you still download the updates from the servers? This ones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by bjproc, Nov 28, 2020.

1. bjproc Win User

Windows 7 Updates

Sorry, can't remember my seven forums password

But, just installed win7 on a PC, can you still download the updates from the servers?

This ones taking ages in checking for them

:)

bjproc, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Hockster Win User

Windows 7 update help needed

Language packs should be listed in the optional updates section of Windows Update.

As for installing Win 7, it should merely ask for the qualifying media to be inserted to the dvd drive. That's what XP upgrade install discs did when there wasn't a previous OS installed.

Hockster, Nov 28, 2020
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Windows 7 slipstreaming with updates question

i got all the updates for Windows 7 in "Windows Updates Downloader" using the newest list from mydigitallife.info's forum which is dated 13-16-2013, but can i use all does updates in the Danish version of Windows 7 Professional SP1-U 64bit?

bcs i wanna slipstream it with a few drives into it aswell here i am talking about Intel Ethernet and NEC/ReneSAS USB3.0 Drivers.

puma99dk|, Nov 28, 2020
  4. jbailey8 Win User

Windows 7 Updates

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 7 Updates

1. Windows 7 Updates - Similar Threads - Updates

2. Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend,I am using the Latest Microsoft Windows 11, Version: 23H2 OS on My Laptop. When I try to update Apps via Microsoft Store by clicking on "Update all" it starts Downloading, but Downloading Circle Roams. But actually it dosen't gets Downloaded....
  3. Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend,I am using the Latest Microsoft Windows 11, Version: 23H2 OS on My Laptop. When I try to update Apps via Microsoft Store by clicking on "Update all" it starts Downloading, but Downloading Circle Roams. But actually it dosen't gets Downloaded....
  4. Unable to install the April 2024 cumulative update KB5036892

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install the April 2024 cumulative update KB5036892: Split from this thread. I was able to trace the exact error during the update process. I started the upgrade using the command line and the dism command. After about 20 minutes it reaches around 5.7 % progress, it stops and asks for a reboot. Upon reboot it starts the...
  5. Unable to install the April 2024 cumulative update KB5036892

Unable to install the April 2024 cumulative update KB5036892: Split from this thread. I was able to trace the exact error during the update process. I started the upgrade using the command line and the dism command. After about 20 minutes it reaches around 5.7 % progress, it stops and asks for a reboot. Upon reboot it starts the...
  6. Unable to install the April 2024 cumulative update KB5036892

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. update para Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update para Windows 11: preciso fazer um update ao meu windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-para-windows-11/a0798818-3270-4aa5-ac48-0f90754f4b32
  8. Windows search, indexing, and update not working despite common fix attempts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows search, indexing, and update not working despite common fix attempts: I've been experiencing persistent issues with the Windows Search function on my Windows 10 system. When I attempt to use the search feature, it seems that not all applications are appearing in the results. I've noticed that in Task Manager, the Search process is automatically...
  9. update para Windows 11

update para Windows 11: preciso fazer um update ao meu windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-para-windows-11/a0798818-3270-4aa5-ac48-0f90754f4b32
  10. Windows search, indexing, and update not working despite common fix attempts

Windows search, indexing, and update not working despite common fix attempts: I've been experiencing persistent issues with the Windows Search function on my Windows 10 system. When I attempt to use the search feature, it seems that not all applications are appearing in the results. I've noticed that in Task Manager, the Search process is automatically...