Windows 10: Windows 7 Updates

Discus and support Windows 7 Updates in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why am I still getting updates for Windows 7? Regular updates. Every couple of weeks I get new updates.Please do not advise me to pause or discontinue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FredSanfordG, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Windows 7 Updates

Why am I still getting updates for Windows 7? Regular updates. Every couple of weeks I get new updates.Please do not advise me to pause or discontinue updates, because if I do, my system is slowed to a crawl. I don't want anymore updates. I am not upgrading to a newer version of Windows. Why can't my machine just be left alone?

:)

FredSanfordG, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Hockster Win User

Windows 7 update help needed

Language packs should be listed in the optional updates section of Windows Update.

As for installing Win 7, it should merely ask for the qualifying media to be inserted to the dvd drive. That's what XP upgrade install discs did when there wasn't a previous OS installed.

Hockster, Jan 14, 2022
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Windows 7 slipstreaming with updates question

i got all the updates for Windows 7 in "Windows Updates Downloader" using the newest list from mydigitallife.info's forum which is dated 13-16-2013, but can i use all does updates in the Danish version of Windows 7 Professional SP1-U 64bit?

bcs i wanna slipstream it with a few drives into it aswell here i am talking about Intel Ethernet and NEC/ReneSAS USB3.0 Drivers.

puma99dk|, Jan 14, 2022
  4. jbailey8 Win User

Windows 7 Updates

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows 7 Updates

1. Windows 7 Updates - Similar Threads - Updates

2. I cannot get my VPN to work since the 1/11/21 Security Update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get my VPN to work since the 1/11/21 Security Update.: My IT firm has tried to uninstall, but Windows 10 is not allowing the Uninstall and update button to work. I need access to my server and need someone from Microsoft to fix this issue. Why do I need to pay my IT for Microsoft's issue? Can anyone help resolve this issue ASAP?...
  3. I cannot get my VPN to work since the 1/11/21 Security Update.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot get my VPN to work since the 1/11/21 Security Update.: My IT firm has tried to uninstall, but Windows 10 is not allowing the Uninstall and update button to work. I need access to my server and need someone from Microsoft to fix this issue. Why do I need to pay my IT for Microsoft's issue? Can anyone help resolve this issue ASAP?...
  4. I cannot get my VPN to work since the 1/11/21 Security Update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter...: The troubleshooter does nothing, Malwarebytes found some trojans. The Windows update service keeps disabling itself, The malicious software removal tool found nothing. Netflix wasn't working because it said there were 10 programs installed through the store, I deleted some...
  6. One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter...

One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter...: The troubleshooter does nothing, Malwarebytes found some trojans. The Windows update service keeps disabling itself, The malicious software removal tool found nothing. Netflix wasn't working because it said there were 10 programs installed through the store, I deleted some...
  7. One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows Update installing an older version after a newer one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update installing an older version after a newer one: I recently just booted my old laptop which was not turned on for a few years now. So Windows Update started downloading the latest versions of Windows. It installed an update, "2020-06 Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems KB4480730", which is an update...
  9. Windows Update installing an older version after a newer one

Windows Update installing an older version after a newer one: I recently just booted my old laptop which was not turned on for a few years now. So Windows Update started downloading the latest versions of Windows. It installed an update, "2020-06 Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems KB4480730", which is an update...
  10. Windows Update installing an older version after a newer one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade