Windows 10: Windows 7 Upgrade Error :

Discus and support Windows 7 Upgrade Error : in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi tried to update from Windows 7 to Windows 10: Its updating to 100% and then crashes leaving me back with windows 7 My first Error Code was :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dark420psy, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Windows 7 Upgrade Error :

Hi tried to update from Windows 7 to Windows 10:

Its updating to 100% and then crashes leaving me back with windows 7

My first Error Code was : 0xC1900101-4000D

After that i tried a few things from the internet and again crashes at 100% but with another error code:

0xC1900101-4001E

What i did:

Updating with MediaCreationTool

Deactivate all Services Disable WifiConnection (Ethernet not, ill try this too) DskTst for C All antivirus deleted Deleting some files from regeddit Windows Update Troubleshooter

This is my hardest windows update so far ..

Hope someone can help me;

I can also like upload the files from windows/panther errorlog

submitted by /u/dark420psy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dark420psy, Mar 30, 2020

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Mar 30, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Upgrade Windows 7 to 10 Error 0x8007001f

Windows 7 Upgrade Error : [​IMG]

The partition layout of disk 0 (shown as disk 1 in Partition Manager) is non standard and was customized by the manufacturer. A normal Win 7 installation will have a layout:
    1. 100MB System Reserved, NTFS format and marked as Active
    2. C drive.
    A normal Windows 10 installation will have:
    1. 550MB Reserved partition, NTFS format and marked as Active
    2. C drive.
    Since you know how to use Minitool Partition Manager. Suggest to use it:
    1. Create a bootable installation USB from the Windows ISO using: Rufus - Create bootable USB drives the easy way
    2. Delete the 1st 2 partitions (102MB, 15GB) then create a 550MB partition, format as NTFS, label "System Reserved", assign a letter R, mark as Active
    3. Move C drive next to the newly created 550MB. should look like the screen shot below, note H: drive should be C: in your case:

Windows 7 Upgrade Error : [​IMG]
    4. Boot up the USB created in step 1, on the first screen, press SHIFT+F10 to open the Admin command prompt then type:
      bcdboot C:\Windows /s R: /f BIOS =====> This will create the BCD to boot Windows and store in R: (550MB partition)
    5. Reboot the PC then try to upgrade again
    NOTE: It is advisable to create a backup image of the whole disk 0, just in case anything goes wrong then you can restore back before making any modification.
    To create a backup image Use:
    Macrium Reflect Free Edition x64
    Macrium Reflect Free Edition x86

topgundcp, Mar 30, 2020
  4. lse123 Win User

Windows 7 Upgrade Error :

is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 7 Upgrade Error :

1. Windows 7 Upgrade Error : - Similar Threads - Upgrade Error

2. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram: I’ve got a new laptop that I have bought recently and it has been fine until one day it randomly keeps shutting down itself and starting up again out of nowhere every 5 mins. I managed to fix This problem as it didn’t start up properly I just shut it down and started it up...
  3. Startup error after upgrading laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup error after upgrading laptop: I’ve got a new laptop that I have bought recently and it has been fine until one day it randomly keeps shutting down itself and starting up again out of nowhere every 5 mins. I managed to fix This problem as it didn’t start up properly I just shut it down and started it up...
  4. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram: I’ve got a new laptop that I have bought recently and it has been fine until one day it randomly keeps shutting down itself and starting up again out of nowhere every 5 mins. I managed to fix This problem as it didn’t start up properly I just shut it down and started it up...
  5. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Startup error after upgrading laptop

Startup error after upgrading laptop: I’ve got a new laptop that I have bought recently and it has been fine until one day it randomly keeps shutting down itself and starting up again out of nowhere every 5 mins. I managed to fix This problem as it didn’t start up properly I just shut it down and started it up...
  7. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

8. why does Microsoft offer windows 11 upgrade knowing of errors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does Microsoft offer windows 11 upgrade knowing of errors?: There are multiple errors that prevent upgrade to Windows 11.It seems many users are stuck with various problems such as 0x80070643 etc.Looking through the communities posts is like watching people play the game Myst with clues that just lead to other problems.Have yet to...
  9. why does Microsoft offer windows 11 upgrade knowing of errors?

why does Microsoft offer windows 11 upgrade knowing of errors?: There are multiple errors that prevent upgrade to Windows 11.It seems many users are stuck with various problems such as 0x80070643 etc.Looking through the communities posts is like watching people play the game Myst with clues that just lead to other problems.Have yet to...
  10. Errors when upgrading Windows edition on laptop from Home to Education edition.

Errors when upgrading Windows edition on laptop from Home to Education edition.: Hi,For reference: I am using Windows 11 home edition on ROG Zephyrus G14 and I am in Canada. I got my keys using my student account on Azure portalI am trying to upgrade the Windows on my laptop from the OEM home edition to the Education edition. I have two keys: one key for...