Windows 10: Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool

Discus and support Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I downloaded the Windows 7 USB tool using Windows Edge and Explorer. Both fail to complete the conversion of a Windows 10 ISO file. I was directed by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidMcCullough1, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool

I downloaded the Windows 7 USB tool using Windows Edge and Explorer. Both fail to complete the conversion of a Windows 10 ISO file. I was directed by Microsoft Service to use the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool. I tried a different USB memory stick and it locks up at 11%, 74%, and 4% completion. The only message is that it failed. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

DavidMcCullough1, Dec 10, 2018
  2. bigman4 Win User

How do i use Windows 7 USB Tool to burn windows 7 on it?

I have downloaded windows 7 for my PC this is in ISO format. But it require windows 7 usb tool to make it a dvd tool. Please share me any vidoe or tutorial link so that i am able to install window 7 for me.

bigman4, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

use the 'windows 7 USB DVD tool'

Mussels, Dec 10, 2018
  4. thraxed Win User

Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool

1. Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool - Similar Threads - USB DVD Download

2. Windows USB/DVD Download Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows USB/DVD Download Tool: Windows USB/DVD Download Tool https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-usbdvd-download-tool/c26e9b79-eb82-4147-ae10-80afa14a4eb4
  3. Windows USB/DVD Download Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows USB/DVD Download Tool: Windows USB/DVD Download Tool https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-usbdvd-download-tool/d040db8c-5f41-46d3-bd74-188f04b9754a
  4. Windows USB/DVD Download Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows USB/DVD Download Tool: Windows USB/DVD Download Tool https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-usbdvd-download-tool/c26e9b79-eb82-4147-ae10-80afa14a4eb4
  5. Windows USB/DVD Download Tool

Windows USB/DVD Download Tool: Windows USB/DVD Download Tool https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-usbdvd-download-tool/d040db8c-5f41-46d3-bd74-188f04b9754a
  6. Can't Boot from DVD created by Windows 10 download tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Boot from DVD created by Windows 10 download tool: Hi, I'm trying to fix up my parent's PC remotely as it got stuck in a system repair loop. Not easy getting 85 year olds to press buttons on a keyboard, and show me the screen in a video chat from an iPad but we have made some headway - enough to allow me to probably screw...
  7. Windows USB/DVD Download Tool page hijacked?

Windows USB/DVD Download Tool page hijacked?: Microsoft's Windows USB/DVD Download Tool page directs users to download software from http://wudt.codeplex.com/ . The Chrome browser flags this website as containing malware. Why would Microsoft host a Windows OS installation tool on someone else's website?...
  8. Windows 7 USB/DVD download tool installer error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 7 USB/DVD download tool installer error: When i was trying to install it gives me error I tried in the following: I am using Win10 Pro 1803 x64 Downlaoded and installed latest Windows Updates Checked hard drive with CrystalDiskInfo & still healthy Checked hard drive with SeaTools & short DST passed Uninstalled...
  9. Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool

Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool: I downloaded the Windows 7 USB tool using Windows Edge and Explorer. Both fail to complete the conversion of a Windows 10 ISO file. I was directed by Microsoft Service to use the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool. I tried a different USB memory stick and it locks up at 11%,...
  10. Windows 7 usb/dvd Download Tool

Windows 7 usb/dvd Download Tool: Thanks for this forum. I am trying to create a bootable dvd in preparation for the test install of Windows 10. I am running Windows 7 pro 64-bit with all the updates. Not sure if the image worked. Here is the window I get when I run the tool:2014-10-16_094032.zip I...