Windows 10: Windows 7: using unattend.xml to bypass "choose a username for your account and name your...

Discus and support Windows 7: using unattend.xml to bypass "choose a username for your account and name your... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft,I'm customizing Windows 7 for my family and cousin. I've added the needed software for my custom Windows 7. I bypass Oobe except... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ghostminhtoan, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Windows 7: using unattend.xml to bypass "choose a username for your account and name your...

Dear Microsoft,I'm customizing Windows 7 for my family and cousin. I've added the needed software for my custom Windows 7. I bypass Oobe except autologon to user "MMT". Please help me fix this unattend.xml file.<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?><unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend"> <settings pass="oobeSystem"> <component name="Microsoft-Windows-International-Core" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS">

:)

ghostminhtoan, Dec 6, 2023

2. Unattend xml File....

hiiii

i would like to install windows via WDS Server. How To Create Unattend .XML File in Server 2012......

Regard

Mohit

Mohit Bahirat, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Can you bypass security question configuration for a local user in Windows 11 OOBE with unattend XML

Currently we are deploying a PPKG and Unattend XML on all of our Windows 10 and Windows 11 machines. We are seeing errors when trying to disable this before first logon.

On windows 10 this works fine. On windows 11 it throws an error OOBELOCAL

Matt Geiger1, Dec 6, 2023
  4. Windows 7: using unattend.xml to bypass "choose a username for your account and name your...

Change local user account name in Windows 10

Hello!

I've just reinstalled Win10 and created a second account for my wife. Unfortunately, the login names is the mail she's registered to Microsoft.

How can I change the name.

I've read an answer to same question suggesting following:

"

Follow the steps provided below to change the username and check.

• Press Windows key + X key.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Under view, select large icons.
    • Go to User Account.
    • Click on Manage another account

"

I don't have that option in Win10.

Thanks for assistance

MichaelBar, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

Windows 7: using unattend.xml to bypass "choose a username for your account and name your...

1. Windows 7: using unattend.xml to bypass "choose a username for your account and name your... - Similar Threads - using unattend xml

2. How to bypass app is currently not available in your account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to bypass app is currently not available in your account.: Here’s the error code.I would to install a game which is not available on the Store. I manage to get the game file online but when I tried to install and open it, I got this error message. Can anyone tell me how can I remove this error message and be able to play the game...
  3. How to bypass app is currently not available in your account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to bypass app is currently not available in your account.: I want to install a game which is not available on the Microsoft Store anymore I somehow manage to get the game file online but when I tried to install and open it, I got this error message. There's no option to buy the game. Can anyone tell me how can I remove this error...
  4. Windows 7: using unattend.xml to bypass "choose a username for your account and name your...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7: using unattend.xml to bypass "choose a username for your account and name your...: Dear Microsoft,I'm customizing Windows 7 for my family and cousin. I've added the needed software for my custom Windows 7. I bypass Oobe except autologon to user "MMT". Please help me fix this unattend.xml file.<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?><unattend...
  5. How to bypass app is currently not available in your account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bypass app is currently not available in your account.: Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001I want to install a game which is not available on the Microsoft Store anymore I somehow manage to get the game file online but when I tried to install and open it, I got this error message. There's no option to buy the...
  6. How to bypass app is currently not available in your account.

How to bypass app is currently not available in your account.: Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001I want to install a game which is not available on the Microsoft Store anymore I somehow manage to get the game file online but when I tried to install and open it, I got this error message. There's no option to buy the...
  7. Send your massage using this name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send your massage using this name: Send your massage using this name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-your-massage-using-this-name/d7afe59f-13fa-4027-9e6a-4cbf2dc27104
  8. Send your massage using this name

Send your massage using this name: Send your massage using this name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-your-massage-using-this-name/d7afe59f-13fa-4027-9e6a-4cbf2dc27104
  9. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choose your keyboard layout: HP Pavilion stuck at choose your keyboard layout after windows update November 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-your-keyboard-layout/2c46d677-79df-4290-b779-411cfb4b41a2
  10. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Choose your keyboard layout: HP Pavilion stuck at choose your keyboard layout after windows update November 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-your-keyboard-layout/2c46d677-79df-4290-b779-411cfb4b41a2