Windows 10: Windows 8.1 activation?

Discus and support Windows 8.1 activation? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys i found a windows 8.1 install dvd in my house and installed it to my laptop and i do phone activation and i say my install id and they say it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jude Mallory, Jun 13, 2024.

1. Windows 8.1 activation?

Hi guys i found a windows 8.1 install dvd in my house and installed it to my laptop and i do phone activation and i say my install id and they say it couldn't ent be reconized and i want to activate if you guys could help me that would be very helpful if you need my install id let me know and thanks!

:)

Jude Mallory, Jun 13, 2024
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 13, 2024
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 13, 2024
  4. Windows 8.1 activation?

activate window 8 .1

Did you buy 8 or did it come preinstalled?

Activate Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 - Windows Help - Microsoft Support

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

With Windows 8/8.1 The Product Key on preinstalled Operating Systems (HP, Acer, etc) is embedded in the BIOS in the Motherboard, so that the lost and/or worn C.O.A. Sticker problem is no more.

When you reinstall it will pick up the Product Key and activate the system automatically.

If it does not or you have activation problems, follow these steps:

"How to Activate Windows 8 and 8.1 by Phone"

http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/24636-activate-windows-8-phone.html

Follow these steps and do a Phone Activation and hold on for a real person to assist you.

Windows 8.1 activation? [​IMG]
    OPTION TWO

Windows 8.1 activation? [​IMG]

To Activate Windows 8.1 by Phone

1. Do step 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 below for what you would like or able to do.

2. Press the Windows
    Windows 8.1 activation? start.png
    + R
    to open the Rusluisn dialog, type
    slui.exe 4, press Enter, and go to step 7 below.

3. Open an elevated command prompt, type
    slui.exe 4, press Enter, and go to step 7 below.

4. Open the Power Users Tasks menu, click/tap
    on System, and go to step 5A below.

5. Open the Control Panel (icons view), and click/tap
    on the System icon.

A) Click/tap on Activate Windows at the bottom right corner under
    Windows activation, and go to step 7 below. (see screenshot below)

6. Open PC settings, click/tap on
    Activate Windows on the left side.

Etc.

"Get help with activation errors"

Get help with Windows activation errors - Microsoft Support

"How to activate a Microsoft product by using Microsoft Product Activation Center"

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950929/en-us

If phone activation is not available to you or does not let you contact Micosoft, you will have to use this method to

contact MS support

This information may interest you if you do wish to keep a record of it:

"Windows 10 Embedded Product Key Tool"

Windows 10 Embedded Product Key Tool

"We’re proud to introduce the immediate release of our newest utility for Windows users: the NeoSmart Technologies Embedded Product Key Tool. Designed for users of Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10, our embedded product key tool will retrieve and
    display the Windows setup product key embedded in the BIOS or EFI, allowing you to store it for safe-keeping or use it to reinstall Windows with an official Windows setup image."

You can also use:

"Belarc Advisor - Free Personal PC Audit (Version 8.5c)"

http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

Or:

"Product KeyFinder"

https://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder/

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Jun 13, 2024
Thema:

Windows 8.1 activation?

1. Windows 8.1 activation? - Similar Threads - activation

2. How do I reinstall / activate the TPM on my Yoga 7 2 in 1? Help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall / activate the TPM on my Yoga 7 2 in 1? Help!!: I had to reset my Lenovo Yoga 7 as I could not access the BitLocker Recovery key with the associated account. I took it into GeekSquad at BestBuy since that's where I bought it, so they could reset it. Well, whatever they did during the rest process, they deleted or cleared...
  3. How do I reinstall / activate the TPM on my Yoga 7 2 in 1? Help!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstall / activate the TPM on my Yoga 7 2 in 1? Help!!: I had to reset my Lenovo Yoga 7 as I could not access the BitLocker Recovery key with the associated account. I took it into GeekSquad at BestBuy since that's where I bought it, so they could reset it. Well, whatever they did during the rest process, they deleted or cleared...
  4. How do I reinstall / activate the TPM on my Yoga 7 2 in 1? Help!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I update the BIOS firmware, and then the windows sais that need to activate the copy of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I update the BIOS firmware, and then the windows sais that need to activate the copy of...: I upgrade the BIOS firmware, and then the windows sais that need to activate, the computer is a DELL Latitude 3500 Notebook. It comes with Windows 10. I can give the serial number. Thanks. Fernando Cigolotti...
  6. I update the BIOS firmware, and then the windows sais that need to activate the copy of...

I update the BIOS firmware, and then the windows sais that need to activate the copy of...: I upgrade the BIOS firmware, and then the windows sais that need to activate, the computer is a DELL Latitude 3500 Notebook. It comes with Windows 10. I can give the serial number. Thanks. Fernando Cigolotti...
  7. Windows 11 Pro FPP activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro FPP activation: Hi SupportI just Bought subject windows from amazon with Microsoft as merchant.but when i tried upgrading my OEM laptop it said invalid key.So, i thought to upgrade it by new install using provided usb and key card.but the issue is same. can you help activate this window and...
  8. Windows 11 Pro FPP activation

Windows 11 Pro FPP activation: Hi SupportI just Bought subject windows from amazon with Microsoft as merchant.but when i tried upgrading my OEM laptop it said invalid key.So, i thought to upgrade it by new install using provided usb and key card.but the issue is same. can you help activate this window and...
  9. Error Activating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Activating: I purchased Windows 11 Enterprise update on 10/17/24. Yesterday my computer had a message in the lower right side of the screen saying that I need to "Activate Windows". When I go to settings and click "Activate" it comes up with an error message. Error code: 0xC004C003. I...
  10. Error Activating

Error Activating: I purchased Windows 11 Enterprise update on 10/17/24. Yesterday my computer had a message in the lower right side of the screen saying that I need to "Activate Windows". When I go to settings and click "Activate" it comes up with an error message. Error code: 0xC004C003. I...