Windows 10: Windows 8.1 auf nem Surface Go 2 installieren

Discus and support Windows 8.1 auf nem Surface Go 2 installieren in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo Leute,ich hab mal wieder nen Problem. Ich finde Windows 11 läuft auf meinem Surface Go 2 ned so flüssig und Windows 10 hat keinen so guten Tablet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by grill_550, Aug 11, 2022.

1. grill_550 Win User

Windows 8.1 auf nem Surface Go 2 installieren

Hallo Leute,ich hab mal wieder nen Problem. Ich finde Windows 11 läuft auf meinem Surface Go 2 ned so flüssig und Windows 10 hat keinen so guten Tablet Mode. Also möchte ich mir Windows 8.1 installieren, auch wenn ich weiß dass bald der Support abläuft. Ich hab also an mein Surface nen USB Hub angeschlossen mit dem Windows 8.1 ISO USB Stick und ner Maus. Das booten vom USB Stick hat auch geklappt und ich habe Windows 8.1 installiert, aber wenn ich dann Windows starten möchte gibt es einen Bluescreen und startet neu. dann kommt wieder ein Bluescreen Anhang. Und jetzt komme ich ned mehr weiter

:)

grill_550, Aug 11, 2022

2. Problem updating Windows Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10 feature updates

Hi,

I have manage to install image for Microsoft Surface Pro 4 by going to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...erecoveryimage and download a recovery image for Microsoft Surface Pro 4.

What I did to reset your Surface from a USB recovery drive was:
    Step 1: Make sure your Surface is turned off and plugged in (hold down the power
    button for 30 seconds).
    Step 2: Insert the USB recovery drive into the USB port on your Surface.
    Step 3: Press and hold the volume-down button while you press and release the
    power button on your Surface.
    Step 4: When the Surface logo appears, release the volume button.
    Step 5: When prompted, select the language and keyboard layout you want.
    Step 6: Select Troubleshoot > Reset your PC.
    If prompted for a recovery key, select Skip this drive at the bottom of the
    screen.
    Step 7: Select the target operating system you wish to reset. This
    refers to the current operating system installed on your Surface.
    Step 8: Select Yes, repartition the drives, and on the next page, select Next.
    Step 9: Choose Just remove my files.
    Step 10: Select Reset.
    Surface restarts and the Surface logo displays while the reset process continues
    (this can take a while).

This always fails and I have to do the below which continues installation.
    Windows 10 Installation Media:

1. Insert the Media (DVD/USB) in your PC and restart.
    2. Boot from the media.
    3. Select Repair Your Computer.
    Select Troubleshoot.

1. Choose Command Prompt from the menu:
    Type in the command:
    Diskpart
    Type in the command:
    List disk (Note which disk is your Boot drive number mine is 0)
    Type in the command:
    Sel disk 0
    Type in the command:
    List vol (Note which volume is the EFI partition mine is 4)
    Type in the command:
    Sel vol 4
    Type in the command:
    assign letter=V:
    Type in the command:
    Exit
    Type in the command:
    V:
    After you have assigned a drive letter Using Diskpart You can format the EFI partition:
    Example: if you assigned a letter V to the partition the command would be:
    format V: /FS:FAT32
    Type in the command:
    bcdboot C:\windows /s V: /f UEFI

Now I have an issue that I cannot install Feature Updates. They keep failing to install.
    Any ideas how to resolve issue?

jaburmester, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 11, 2022
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Windows pro Surface pro 1

Thanks for the update, David. Let's try a different approach with this issue. Let's use the Media Creation Tool to let your device boot from there given that you have a ISO for Windows 8. Here's how:

1. It's advisable that you transfer the Windows 8 ISO through a USB device. These are the steps:
      1. Insert the Windows 8 ISO disc into a computer with a
        CD/DVD drive.
      2. Open the CD/DVD drive.
      3. Select all files and folders, then right-click and select Copy.
      4. Insert a USB thumb drive into a USB port on the computer that has a
        CD/DVD drive.
    2. Boot Surface from the USB device by following the steps on this link. Click
      Configure your Surface to start from a USB device to follow the instructions.
    3. Turn on your device, then on the Windows Setup window, click
      Next, and then click Repair your computer.
    4. On the Choose an option screen, click Troubleshoot, and then click
      Advanced options.
    5. On the Advanced options screen, click Startup Repair
      and then follow the on-screen instructions.

If you do not have any Windows 8 ISO available, sad to say that you need to bring your device to the nearest Microsoft Store technicians and let them have a look at it there. Let's hope for the best.

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Ian Ser, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 8.1 auf nem Surface Go 2 installieren - Similar Threads - auf nem Surface

2. App auf 2 Windows Konten

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App auf 2 Windows Konten: Hallo,Ich habe 2 Windows Konten erstellt. Auf dem einen arbeite ich und auf dem andern spiele ich. Damit ich Handy Games auf meinem Spiele Konto spielen kann, brauche ich einen Android-Emulator z.B. Bluestacks oder Google Play Spiele BETA. Allerdings taucht mein...
  3. Surface Go 2 Windows Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Go 2 Windows Installation: I have done a reset on my Surface Go 2 but the windows update is stuck at 64%. It keeps re starting at this point. Any help will be appreciated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-go-2-windows-installation/be4be299-fd06-4a1c-addb-4553a9e52c4e
  4. Surface Go 2 Windows Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Go 2 Windows Installation: I have done a reset on my Surface Go 2 but the windows update is stuck at 64%. It keeps re starting at this point. Any help will be appreciated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-go-2-windows-installation/be4be299-fd06-4a1c-addb-4553a9e52c4e
  5. Surface Go 2 Windows Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows 8.1 auf nem Surface Go 2 installieren

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 auf nem Surface Go 2 installieren: Hallo Leute,ich hab mal wieder nen Problem. Ich finde Windows 11 läuft auf meinem Surface Go 2 ned so flüssig und Windows 10 hat keinen so guten Tablet Mode. Also möchte ich mir Windows 8.1 installieren, auch wenn ich weiß dass bald der Support abläuft. Ich hab also an mein...
  7. Surface Go 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Go 2: Hi I'm hoping someone can help. I have a surface go 2 which is about a week old and i notice that when i charge from below 20% using a surface laptop charger it will only charge upto 30% normally when i leave it overnight. I've run the diagnostics tool and everything...
  8. Age of Mythology auf Win 10 installieren?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Mythology auf Win 10 installieren?: Can somebody help me? Age of Mythology auf Win 10 installieren?
  9. Surface Go 2, Surface Book 3, Surface Headphones 2 and Surface Earbuds

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Go 2, Surface Book 3, Surface Headphones 2 and Surface Earbuds: Available for preorder today, new Surface devices and accessories are designed to help you work, learn, connect and play from anywhere [ATTACH] The way we work, connect and learn continues to change right in front of us. Our devices have become our window to the world...
  10. Surface GO with WLAN 2 and bluetooth 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface GO with WLAN 2 and bluetooth 2: I've just recovered My Surface GO via recovery option in settings window. Now my WLAN connection in Network Adapter window appears to be WLAN 2. I tried to rename it to WLAN but the same name already existed. I don't see any connection named WLAN displayed there. The...