Windows 10: Windows 8.1 cannot change lockscreen picture

Discus and support Windows 8.1 cannot change lockscreen picture in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I picked a picture and it seems to have been stuck on loading lock screen preview. When I logoff and logon again, the picture still maintain its old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abdurrahman Farras, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Windows 8.1 cannot change lockscreen picture

I picked a picture and it seems to have been stuck on loading lock screen preview. When I logoff and logon again, the picture still maintain its old picture. ]

:)

Abdurrahman Farras, Oct 22, 2021
  2. Charle Win User

My Lockscreen Picture Keeps Changing on its Own

English isn't my first language so sorry for bad grammar.

Here is the picture

I found out this problem about two days ago. My lockscreen keeps changing to a picture that I've never seen or remember downloading before even though my lockscreen is on picture mode. I tried changing the picture into something else several times but it keeps changing back after a few hours, it's kinda freaking me out. I decided to search where does the picture came from and it's from a music video named Tambourine by Eve.

Is something controlling my lockscreen settings? Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Charle, Oct 22, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 22, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 8.1 cannot change lockscreen picture

changing back ground pictures

A couple of suggestions on this one:

• Open the Settings App (gear icon on your Star Menu)
    • Go to Personalisation
    • Click Background and set the background drop down to Picture
    • Click Lockscreen and set the background drop down to Picture

If you have already set both of these settings and your desktop background still changes to a particular image, then in the settings app, go to Accounts - Sync your settings and uncheck the option to sync your theme

DaveM121, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows 8.1 cannot change lockscreen picture

1. Windows 8.1 cannot change lockscreen picture - Similar Threads - cannot change lockscreen

2. Windows Lockscreen wallpaper stuck on 1 picture, not changing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Lockscreen wallpaper stuck on 1 picture, not changing.: I am having an issue with changing the lockscreen background for my windows 10 pro. I was able to change it before but now when i try to change it, it gets stuck on loading and there is an endless loading which does not stop. This image that i used as my wallpaper earlier is...
  3. Windows Lockscreen wallpaper stuck on 1 picture, not changing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Lockscreen wallpaper stuck on 1 picture, not changing.: I am having an issue with changing the lockscreen background for my windows 10 pro. I was able to change it before but now when i try to change it, it gets stuck on loading and there is an endless loading which does not stop. This image that i used as my wallpaper earlier is...
  4. Windows Lockscreen wallpaper stuck on 1 picture, not changing.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 8.1 cannot change lockscreen picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 8.1 cannot change lockscreen picture: I picked a picture and it seems to have been stuck on loading lock screen preview. When I logoff and logon again, the picture still maintain its old picture. ]...
  6. CANNOT CHANGE THE PICTURE IN LOCKSCREEN - WINDOWS 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    CANNOT CHANGE THE PICTURE IN LOCKSCREEN - WINDOWS 10: WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE MY LOCKSCREEN IMAGE IT KEEPS ON LOADING LIKE THIS....PLEASE TELL ME A SOLUTION FOR THIS... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-change-the-picture-in-lockscreen-windows-10/9ae1b277-3889-4e41-bd39-84e6dbe3de00
  7. lockscreen pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lockscreen pictures: Hello, It has been few days since I am not able to see where the wonderful picture on my lockscreen are taken. Before I used to have that option on the upper right of my screen and now I can only see the time on the lower left of my laptop. What can I do. I want that...
  8. Lockscreen pictures

Lockscreen pictures: My lockscreen pictures will not cycle through the slideshow. How do I get this to work again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-pictures/006c8cbc-cc5f-4da3-8ec4-256bc6fbe993
  9. WINDOWS 10 LOCKSCREEN PICTURES ARE GONE! STUCK ON 1

WINDOWS 10 LOCKSCREEN PICTURES ARE GONE! STUCK ON 1: I used to see a different picture everyday at lease. it would also ask if I liked it and would ask if I wanted to start where I left off.. now nothing. just 1 boring picture and it never asks me anything. I tried going into settings but no luck. can someone tell me how to...
  10. Cannot change Lockscreen picture, I belong to an organisation (?)

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot change Lockscreen picture, I belong to an organisation (?): Hello all Situation: Bought a new HP Envy 17 laptop with Windows 8.1 and updated it to Windows 10. Logging in with a MS-Account Some issues have appeared, one that is bothering me is the following: I try to change the lockscreen picture, but Windows 10 will not...