Windows 10: Windows 8.1 ISO issue

Discus and support Windows 8.1 ISO issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I have been trying to install the ISO of Windows 8.1 today. Each time I did, it always came off in this mash of different files that have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by iowww, Nov 28, 2022.

1. iowww Win User

Windows 8.1 ISO issue

Hi! I have been trying to install the ISO of Windows 8.1 today. Each time I did, it always came off in this mash of different files that have absolutely no connection to any ISOs. I've been trying to find an answer to that issue for so long, though it seems like not many are experiencing this issue. How can I get an ISO out of the files below?

:)

iowww, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 28, 2022
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 28, 2022
  4. cdawall Win User

Windows 8.1 ISO issue

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Weird same batch of steps I have. Mine however was fixing the issue for windows 8 users *Laugh :laugh:

cdawall, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

Windows 8.1 ISO issue

1. Windows 8.1 ISO issue - Similar Threads - ISO issue

2. Issues with Windows 11 iso Win11_22H2_English_x64v2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Windows 11 iso Win11_22H2_English_x64v2: Been trying to create a bootable win11 iso using Win11_22H2_English_x64v2.iso downloaded from MS.unable to get it to work using either Rufus or the windows media creation tool.is the ISO corrupt? have others had issues with it?...
  3. Issues with Windows 11 iso Win11_22H2_English_x64v2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Windows 11 iso Win11_22H2_English_x64v2: Been trying to create a bootable win11 iso using Win11_22H2_English_x64v2.iso downloaded from MS.unable to get it to work using either Rufus or the windows media creation tool.is the ISO corrupt? have others had issues with it?...
  4. Windows 10 ISO issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 ISO issues: Hi I am a small open-source developer and I made some malware recently today after I fixed all the errors I needed to test it. So I decide ill look it up and found virtual box was a good way to safely run "most malware" after I downloaded it and followed a guide. I discovered...
  5. Windows 10 ISO issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 ISO issues: Hi I am a small open-source developer and I made some malware recently today after I fixed all the errors I needed to test it. So I decide ill look it up and found virtual box was a good way to safely run "most malware" after I downloaded it and followed a guide. I discovered...
  6. Windows 10 ISO issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 8.1 ISO issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 ISO issue: Hi! I have been trying to install the ISO of Windows 8.1 today. Each time I did, it always came off in this mash of different files that have absolutely no connection to any ISOs. I've been trying to find an answer to that issue for so long, though it seems like not many are...
  8. Hyper V issues with ISO on DVD or USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hyper V issues with ISO on DVD or USB: Installed HYper V, set it as active. Hyper V will start a Virtual file but attempting to get the ISO media read is not working. What i did was choose local device for files and selected either dvd or usb device and as per attached screenshots no iso media available.The view...
  9. UEFI boot from ISO > 4GB in size NTFS issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UEFI boot from ISO > 4GB in size NTFS issue: Hi folks How do you boot an ISO on an older system that doesn't support UEFI NTFS boot when the iso size is > 4 GB or so. Some of the latest Windows versions are bigger than this so if you want to do a CLEAN install then it seems to me the only way is to create a Virtual...
  10. Issue trying to restore some formats (WAV, ISO...) from recycle bin

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue trying to restore some formats (WAV, ISO...) from recycle bin: It's another of those very old bugs ignored by Microsoft for years... Repro steps: 1. delete (will go into the recycle bin) a WAV file or an ISO file 2. open recycle bin 3. click on that deleted file and press button 'Restore the selected items' from recycle bin toolbar at...