Windows 10: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Install

Discus and support Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a old 32bit tablet that I want to give to my Sister-n-Law because her laptop got broke. Her granddaughter dropped it and broke the hinges off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Winuser, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Winuser Win User

Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Install

I have a old 32bit tablet that I want to give to my Sister-n-Law because her laptop got broke. Her granddaughter dropped it and broke the hinges off. It originally came with either Windows 8 or 8.1. I did upgrade it to windows 10. The version installed is version 1703 build 15063.1418. Windows update won't show any new builds so I assume this is the last build the tablet can run. I'm going to do a clean install and need help deciding if it would be best to install Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 version 1703. The specs are Intel Atom cpu [email protected] with 2GB of ram. I have downloaded the ISOs. She will only use it to play games such as MS solitaire, web browsing, email and occasionally letting her granddaughter watch YouTube videos.

:)

Winuser, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 26, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Install

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Install

1. Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Install - Similar Threads - Install

2. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:: After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive eg when trying to play track via iTunes I can "see" the NAS drive on the network but get this msg if I try to play a track: "Windows cannot access \\DiskStation\Music. You do not have permission...
  3. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:: After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive eg when trying to play track via iTunes I can "see" the NAS drive on the network but get this msg if I try to play a track: "Windows cannot access \\DiskStation\Music. You do not have permission...
  4. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...: Hi there, I've got a problem fully resetting Windows 10 on my laptop. So every time I restart my laptop the installation still must be in progress it loads for a moment and then reboots, throwing me to the menu with "Hello, choose your language" bars. After completing the...
  6. Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...: Hi there, I've got a problem fully resetting Windows 10 on my laptop. So every time I restart my laptop the installation still must be in progress it loads for a moment and then reboots, throwing me to the menu with "Hello, choose your language" bars. After completing the...
  7. Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...

8. Install Win 11 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Win 11 issue: Tried to install Win 11 with my win 10 key and it would not activate said it was an invalid key, I then had to reinstall win 10 which worked fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-win-11-issue/cd3d79ec-1dc7-4674-9c13-597d85535aeb
  9. Install Win 11 issue

Install Win 11 issue: Tried to install Win 11 with my win 10 key and it would not activate said it was an invalid key, I then had to reinstall win 10 which worked fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-win-11-issue/cd3d79ec-1dc7-4674-9c13-597d85535aeb
  10. I am installing an antivirus and it can't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am installing an antivirus and it can't work.: I can't install it. It terminates immediately when I run the application.And It was purchased by our school, for everyone else it is working but for me, it doesn't work. I even restarted the device, but it failed.I am not able to install applications. For example likeThey say...