Windows 10: windows 8.1 password issue

Discus and support windows 8.1 password issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; trying to login to my old laptop that hasnt been turned on for 5 years. its running windows 8.1 and wont recognise the password. i went onto my live... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by stephen rothwell1, Aug 16, 2022.

1. windows 8.1 password issue

trying to login to my old laptop that hasnt been turned on for 5 years. its running windows 8.1 and wont recognise the password. i went onto my live account and changed it but it still wont work. it is connected to the internet but its as if its not talking to microsoft to get the updated password. there are no other accounts on it so cant do a restore or command prompt. only need some files from it. thanks

:)

stephen rothwell1, Aug 16, 2022
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 16, 2022
  4. hellrazor Win User

windows 8.1 password issue

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

windows 8.1 password issue

1. windows 8.1 password issue - Similar Threads - password issue

2. Password issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password issue: How do I fix that, I have the issue with the pin and trying to fix it, everytime i open command propmt or try to reset it's saying my password is incorrect, I tried resseting my password for microsoft and gmail but it didn' work....
  3. Password issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password issue: How do I fix that, I have the issue with the pin and trying to fix it, everytime i open command propmt or try to reset it's saying my password is incorrect, I tried resseting my password for microsoft and gmail but it didn' work....
  4. Password issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Issue with Account Password Prompt in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Account Password Prompt in Windows 11: Hello Microsoft Support,I am facing a critical issue on my Windows 11 laptop. I have two accounts, one standard and one administrator. The admin account is password-protected, but when I try to log in, the password prompt option doesn't appear. Instead, the standard account...
  6. Issue with Account Password Prompt in Windows 11

Issue with Account Password Prompt in Windows 11: Hello Microsoft Support,I am facing a critical issue on my Windows 11 laptop. I have two accounts, one standard and one administrator. The admin account is password-protected, but when I try to log in, the password prompt option doesn't appear. Instead, the standard account...
  7. Subject: Issue with Admin Account Password Prompt in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subject: Issue with Admin Account Password Prompt in Windows 11: Hello Microsoft Support,I am facing a critical issue on my Windows 11 laptop. I have two accounts, one standard and one administrator. The admin account is password-protected, but when I try to log in, the password prompt option doesn't appear. Instead, the standard account...
  8. Subject: Issue with Admin Account Password Prompt in Windows 11

Subject: Issue with Admin Account Password Prompt in Windows 11: Hello Microsoft Support,I am facing a critical issue on my Windows 11 laptop. I have two accounts, one standard and one administrator. The admin account is password-protected, but when I try to log in, the password prompt option doesn't appear. Instead, the standard account...
  9. Issues with Windows 11 Search bar, Windows Setttings Search, Wifi password typing. Keyboard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Windows 11 Search bar, Windows Setttings Search, Wifi password typing. Keyboard...: AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows I have issues with my clients, when i deploy a new image to a PC, either lastest volume image 22h2 eller 23h2, and get updates, suddenly after the latest 2023-12 KB5033375 update comes on and i reboot my search bar keyboard input and everything...
  10. Issues with Windows 11 Search bar, Windows Setttings Search, Wifi password typing. Keyboard...

Issues with Windows 11 Search bar, Windows Setttings Search, Wifi password typing. Keyboard...: AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows I have issues with my clients, when i deploy a new image to a PC, either lastest volume image 22h2 eller 23h2, and get updates, suddenly after the latest 2023-12 KB5033375 update comes on and i reboot my search bar keyboard input and everything...