Windows 10: Windows 8.1 to 10 failing

Discus and support Windows 8.1 to 10 failing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been trying unsuccessfully for days now to upgrade my 8.1 PC to Windows 10 with plans to get to 11. PC is a Lenovo H430.Attempts to date:1. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sciprokm, Oct 13, 2021 at 6:12 PM.

1. sciprokm Win User

Windows 8.1 to 10 failing

I have been trying unsuccessfully for days now to upgrade my 8.1 PC to Windows 10 with plans to get to 11. PC is a Lenovo H430.Attempts to date:1. I've been through every article on DISM I could find actually fixed a corrupt .wav file issue, but the installation still fails. All DISM commands come back clean now as well as sfc /scannow.2. Disabled all non-microsoft services for "clean boot".3. Uninstalled all unused software only office 2013, Quicken and chrome leftFrom setuperr.log:2021-10-13 10:51:07, Error MOUPG CInstallUI::GetDefaultLanguage2027: Result = 0x80070

:)

2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

4. Windows 8.1 to 10 failing

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Thema:

Windows 8.1 to 10 failing

1. Windows 8.1 to 10 failing - Similar Threads - failing

2. Windows 8.1 to 10 Upgrade Continually Failing Installation Media Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 to 10 Upgrade Continually Failing Installation Media Tool: Hi, even after countless suggestions from how to websites on how to prepare, update, and disable certain things in order for an update from 8.1 to 10 to occur, I am now in my 3rd month attempting to even get a clean install of Windows 10. My latest maneuver was buying blank...
  3. Windows 8.1 to 10 Upgrade Continually Failing Installation Media Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 8.1 to 10 Upgrade Continually Failing Installation Media Tool: Hi, even after countless suggestions from how to websites on how to prepare, update, and disable certain things in order for an update from 8.1 to 10 to occur, I am now in my 3rd month attempting to even get a clean install of Windows 10. My latest maneuver was buying blank...
  4. Windows 8.1 to 10 Upgrade Continually Failing Installation Media Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Fail perform update for 2021-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fail perform update for 2021-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems...: Hi,I'm having problem with performing windows update on below package:2021-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5006746it keep on prompt me download fail and ask me to retry, I tried to download manually but still having same issue.Anyone having same...
  6. Fail perform update for 2021-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems...

Fail perform update for 2021-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems...: Hi,I'm having problem with performing windows update on below package:2021-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5006746it keep on prompt me download fail and ask me to retry, I tried to download manually but still having same issue.Anyone having same...
  7. Windows 10 Fails to boot after enabling Bitlocker - OS drive fails to unlock using recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Fails to boot after enabling Bitlocker - OS drive fails to unlock using recovery key: Hi:This is on a Dell Optiplex 5070, Dell support will no provide any help as the PC passes the hardware diagnostic test. Basically, here's what happened.Background: Windows 10 Pro system running properly for several years, current on all Windows updates etc.1 I turned-on /...
  8. Windows 10 Fails to boot after enabling Bitlocker - OS drive fails to unlock using recovery key

Windows 10 Fails to boot after enabling Bitlocker - OS drive fails to unlock using recovery key: Hi:This is on a Dell Optiplex 5070, Dell support will no provide any help as the PC passes the hardware diagnostic test. Basically, here's what happened.Background: Windows 10 Pro system running properly for several years, current on all Windows updates etc.1 I turned-on /...
  9. Windows 10 Fails to boot after enabling Bitlocker - OS drive fails to unlock using recovery key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. failed updates - but can not retry, well ??? Asus Laptop Windows 10 - 1909,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    failed updates - but can not retry, well ??? Asus Laptop Windows 10 - 1909,...: failed updates - but can not retry, well ??? Asus Laptop Windows 10 - 1909,... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-updates-but-can-not-retry-well-asus-laptop/fb5dc568-8803-43f3-99e8-bbb2462c483a