Windows 10: Windows 8.1 to be supported again

Discus and support Windows 8.1 to be supported again in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I found out that windows 10 is extremely buggy, more than any other windows version ever despite the OS has been around for several years... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Reza NG, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Reza NG Win User

Windows 8.1 to be supported again

Hi,

I found out that windows 10 is extremely buggy, more than any other windows version ever despite the OS has been around for several years already. A never ending series of wonderful bugs are introduced and implemented with every new update.

To be honest, the basic design of the OS is technically 8.1. Sadly, Microsoft is ending the support for 8.1 due to lack of users. I think 8.1 is lacking the recognition but the OS itself is fast, stable, and very reliable. Also worth to mention that 8.1 is much less of an advertising tool like windows 10.

Can we all agree and petition Microsoft to fully support 8.1 again and implement new features such as Edge, DX12 into 8.1? So we will get an alternative OS that is fully supported, functional, and not a disaster like windows 10?

Windows 7 is good but with its design, I don't think it can compete with the much more simplified 8.1 in terms of speed. So I think 8.1 is definitely the future.

:)

Reza NG, Jan 22, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 22, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 22, 2019
  4. felipaopl Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 8.1 to be supported again - Similar Threads - supported again

2. Microsoft changes list of officially supported Windows 11 Intel CPUs again

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft changes list of officially supported Windows 11 Intel CPUs again: Microsoft has updated the list of officially supported processors for its Windows 11 operating system again. This time, the company added processors from Intel, which it had removed earlier this year. Microsoft's Windows 11 operating system has stricter system requirements...
  3. Whoops! We're having trouble claiming your key. Please try again later or contact support.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whoops! We're having trouble claiming your key. Please try again later or contact support.: I have received the following message when attempting to claim a Windows 10 Enterprise key from my.visualstudio.com"Whoops! We're having trouble claiming your key. Please try again later or contact support."The Product Keys column shows: Claim Key 1 remainingCan anyone help...
  4. Whoops! We're having trouble claiming your key. Please try again later or contact support.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whoops! We're having trouble claiming your key. Please try again later or contact support.: I have received the following message when attempting to claim a Windows 10 Enterprise key from my.visualstudio.com"Whoops! We're having trouble claiming your key. Please try again later or contact support."The Product Keys column shows: Claim Key 1 remainingCan anyone help...
  5. Whoops! We're having trouble claiming your key. Please try again later or contact support.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Just want to make people aware- Tech support phone scammers are at it again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just want to make people aware- Tech support phone scammers are at it again.: Hey everyone,If you have not received any calls, Microsoft Scammers are at it again. A guy called my mom saying that their was an issue with her Microsoft account and that he wanted to know what it said on her computer. She told him that her "so called computer" was not on...
  7. Just want to make people aware- Tech support phone scammers are at it again.

Just want to make people aware- Tech support phone scammers are at it again.: Hey everyone,If you have not received any calls, Microsoft Scammers are at it again. A guy called my mom saying that their was an issue with her Microsoft account and that he wanted to know what it said on her computer. She told him that her "so called computer" was not on...
  8. Microsoft reminds customers again that support for Windows 10 version 20H2 is ending

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reminds customers again that support for Windows 10 version 20H2 is ending: In January 2022, Microsoft's official Twitter account announced that the company would start to upgrade devices running Windows 10 version 20H2 to Windows version 21H2 automatically. [ATTACH] Windows 10 version 20H2 was released in late 2020 originally. The second feature...
  9. please support again for windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please support again for windows 7: i don't want anything else, i just want windows 7 to be supported again, why?, windows 7 is still working fine, it's still safe, it's still beautiful, why did microsoft stop supporting it for it?, why is windows 10 allowed to support but windows 7 can't?, how can microsoft...
  10. please support again for windows 7

please support again for windows 7: i don't want anything else, i just want windows 7 to be supported again, why?, windows 7 is still working fine, it's still safe, it's still beautiful, why did microsoft stop supporting it for it?, why is windows 10 allowed to support but windows 7 can't?, how can microsoft...