Windows 10: Windows 8.1 update is Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Windows 8.1 update is Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Windows 8.1 pro GGWA 26 Licenses. Will I can update is window 10 pro ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anuwat Thaptimthong, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Windows 8.1 update is Windows 10 Pro

I have Windows 8.1 pro GGWA 26 Licenses. Will I can update is window 10 pro ?

:)

Anuwat Thaptimthong, Aug 17, 2022

2. Windows 8 failure configuring updates and reverting

I agree 8 is awful! It's not for me though... I replaced a broken screen in a Win 8 laptop that was given to me and I am going to give it for free to someone that can't afford one so they can do homework at home. Yes I took it from 8 to 8.1 back on 10/09/2014. This is what I posted there...

"Great post! I found a similar one. I would like to point out that you may want to edit your OP...

1. Step 1 should read to disable AUTOMATIC updates, not disable manual updates.

2. KB2871398 should really read KB2871389

I would like to say that KB2917499 may also be needed as it was in my case. I also had to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter after installing those 2 updates. After these steps I was able to begin my 8.1 download from the Microsoft store. I don't know if it made a difference or not, but I also went into the Bios and disabled "Secure Boot."

It was a helpful post. Thanks!

BlackHawk1, Aug 17, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 17, 2022
  4. Windows 8.1 update is Windows 10 Pro

Windows 8 Clubhouse

@Dos101 - I'd like to be added to the list for Windows 8 Pro. *Toast :toast:

Mindweaver, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

Windows 8.1 update is Windows 10 Pro

1. Windows 8.1 update is Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - update Pro

2. i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem: i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-re-installed-my-operating-system-windows-8-pro/cbec03ad-b505-4798-8266-e9b8c39f485a
  3. i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem: i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-re-installed-my-operating-system-windows-8-pro/cbec03ad-b505-4798-8266-e9b8c39f485a
  4. XBOX APP will not load or update on my PC WIN 11 Pro/64 what can I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX APP will not load or update on my PC WIN 11 Pro/64 what can I try: I have repaired store and deleted and re installed XBOX app.. no help, error code 0x80070426 latest ver. of OS runningI own games now that I cannot install due to this malfunction. any and all help is appreciated....
  5. XBOX APP will not load or update on my PC WIN 11 Pro/64 what can I try

XBOX APP will not load or update on my PC WIN 11 Pro/64 what can I try: I have repaired store and deleted and re installed XBOX app.. no help, error code 0x80070426 latest ver. of OS runningI own games now that I cannot install due to this malfunction. any and all help is appreciated....
  6. I purchased a Windows 11 pro license and it will not update citing error code Error code...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a Windows 11 pro license and it will not update citing error code Error code...: I purchased a Windows 11 pro license $99 upgrade in store, and it will not update citing error code Error code 0x80070490Microsoft has been no help.Errors out after 10% with windows error message.SFC /Scannow found no issues.Flushed PrefetchRan Cleanmgr and flushed old...
  7. I purchased a Windows 11 pro license and it will not update citing error code Error code...

I purchased a Windows 11 pro license and it will not update citing error code Error code...: I purchased a Windows 11 pro license $99 upgrade in store, and it will not update citing error code Error code 0x80070490Microsoft has been no help.Errors out after 10% with windows error message.SFC /Scannow found no issues.Flushed PrefetchRan Cleanmgr and flushed old...
  8. How do I update the drivers as the touchpad with my Surface Pro 8 is becoming unresponsive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update the drivers as the touchpad with my Surface Pro 8 is becoming unresponsive?: How do I update the drivers as the touchpad with my Surface Pro 8 is becoming unresponsive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-the-drivers-as-the-touchpad-with/501b8d69-68be-4ad1-a1c9-24a2389de76c
  9. How do I update the drivers as the touchpad with my Surface Pro 8 is becoming unresponsive?

How do I update the drivers as the touchpad with my Surface Pro 8 is becoming unresponsive?: How do I update the drivers as the touchpad with my Surface Pro 8 is becoming unresponsive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-the-drivers-as-the-touchpad-with/501b8d69-68be-4ad1-a1c9-24a2389de76c
  10. How do I update the drivers as the touchpad with my Surface Pro 8 is becoming unresponsive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware