Windows 10: windows 8.1 upgrade onto another computer

Discus and support windows 8.1 upgrade onto another computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, i have a windows 8.1 laptop that i want to use to get the upgrade key to use on my other pc, which has windows 10 pro not activated on it. how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MasonDias, Jan 30, 2021.

1. MasonDias Win User

windows 8.1 upgrade onto another computer

Hello, i have a windows 8.1 laptop that i want to use to get the upgrade key to use on my other pc, which has windows 10 pro not activated on it.

how do i get the key from the 8.1 laptop and use the key to activate my windows 10 pro pc?

:)

MasonDias, Jan 30, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 30, 2021
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 30, 2021
  4. windows 8.1 upgrade onto another computer

Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

windows 8.1 upgrade onto another computer

1. windows 8.1 upgrade onto another computer - Similar Threads - upgrade onto another

2. Windows 8 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8 upgrade.: I have an older version of windows 8.1. how do I go about getting windows 10 or 11 free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-8-upgrade/69e6a4a0-3ab1-47b3-9586-f9a4ff93b54f
  3. Windows 8 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 8 upgrade.: I have an older version of windows 8.1. how do I go about getting windows 10 or 11 free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-8-upgrade/69e6a4a0-3ab1-47b3-9586-f9a4ff93b54f
  4. transfer data from 1 computer to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer data from 1 computer to another: I am currently trying to transfer data from one computer to another,,I copied items to a disc and put in new computer, but nothing happens,,,,,,what is going on,,, this use to be so easy...
  5. transfer data from 1 computer to another

transfer data from 1 computer to another: I am currently trying to transfer data from one computer to another,,I copied items to a disc and put in new computer, but nothing happens,,,,,,what is going on,,, this use to be so easy...
  6. Windows 8 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8 Upgrade: I have been trying to upgrade from windows 8 for awhile. I have done all the things it says to online by downloading the mediacreation and then running it. Nothing has worked. I have bought a windows 10 key also and put it into where it says to put a key in settings. I am not...
  7. Windows 8 Upgrade

Windows 8 Upgrade: I have been trying to upgrade from windows 8 for awhile. I have done all the things it says to online by downloading the mediacreation and then running it. Nothing has worked. I have bought a windows 10 key also and put it into where it says to put a key in settings. I am not...
  8. program runs on 1 windows 10 computer, but not another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    program runs on 1 windows 10 computer, but not another: Why does my Street & Maps 2009 run on 1 Windows 10, but not the other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-runs-on-1-windows-10-computer-but-not/5f483cce-359e-46a7-bb05-c17c7bffc70f
  9. add another person on 1 computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    add another person on 1 computer: two users on one computer windows 10/ have separate my documents & files. I have a microsoft office 365 account. Do a new user need to create their user name, password...
  10. Downloading game onto another computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading game onto another computer: OK, any help would be greatly appreciated. I downloaded Age Of Empires Definitive Edition on one computer and i want to download it to another computer so i can play on it when the other isn't available....