Windows 10: windows 8.1 upgrade to windows 10 pirated

Discus and support windows 8.1 upgrade to windows 10 pirated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, My laptop came with windows 8.1; I had to upgrade it to windows 10 for adobe creative cloud since creative cloud soft wares dont work on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FireFly9, Feb 21, 2020.

1. FireFly9 Win User

windows 8.1 upgrade to windows 10 pirated

Hello,

My laptop came with windows 8.1; I had to upgrade it to windows 10 for adobe creative cloud since creative cloud soft wares dont work on windows 8.1THIS IS NOT FAIR. The tech person upgraded my genuine windows to Windows 10 cracked version. I didn't know but I can see from the appearance of it. It does not sound genuine. My question is, I once upgraded my genuine windows to windows10 for free then the tech guy down graded it to windows 8.1 again. So is there any record of my older windows 10 key I can re install on my system? Plus they put ssd and hdd both on my system when i asked for increasing my ram since i have 4g ram i wanted to add 4g more or adobe cc softwares to work fine. SO do u think my windows 8.1 key will still be embedded and I can reinstall it?

:)

FireFly9, Feb 21, 2020
  2. karel Win User

Downgrading from a pirated Windows OS

You've already mangled your existing operating system by upgrading to a pirated version of Windows 10. Use your Windows 8.1 disk to do a new installation of your original Windows 8.1 operating system. If you have saved the product key from your original Windows 8.1 operating system, then use that product key again to install Windows 8.1.

You can downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8, by following the instructions in the answers to this question: How can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?. Why not downgrade the pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8 instead and then change the product key and upgrade legally back to Windows 10? There are two reasons for not doing it this way:

1. Your new Windows 10 can inherit problems from the pirated version of Windows 10.
    2. It's a two-step process to install Windows 8.1 and upgrade to Windows 10 instead of a four-step cumulative history: Windows 8.1 -> pirated Windows 10 -> downgrade pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 -> upgrade to Windows 10. Even though the two-step method doesn't save any time, it still eliminates two unnecessary steps.

karel, Feb 21, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 21, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

1. windows 8.1 upgrade to windows 10 pirated - Similar Threads - upgrade pirated

2. Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade: Hi everyone,I work for an MSP and I have a managed customer who needs a few existing PC's upgraded from Windows 11 Home to Pro.I've done this before with the method of putting in a company Microsoft account with a company credit card to purchase the upgrade from right inside...
  3. Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade: Hi everyone,I work for an MSP and I have a managed customer who needs a few existing PC's upgraded from Windows 11 Home to Pro.I've done this before with the method of putting in a company Microsoft account with a company credit card to purchase the upgrade from right inside...
  4. Any signification within Windows that an Upgrade is pending?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any signification within Windows that an Upgrade is pending?: Hello,I'm writing a script to automate the Windows 11 upgrade process. While the script captures the exit code from setup.exe, I'm particularly interested in identifying if the initial upgrade phase before the first restart completes successfully.Is there any documented...
  5. Any signification within Windows that an Upgrade is pending?

Any signification within Windows that an Upgrade is pending?: Hello,I'm writing a script to automate the Windows 11 upgrade process. While the script captures the exit code from setup.exe, I'm particularly interested in identifying if the initial upgrade phase before the first restart completes successfully.Is there any documented...
  6. Want to upgrade from pirated windows 8.1 pro to genuine windows 10 pro

Want to upgrade from pirated windows 8.1 pro to genuine windows 10 pro: Want to upgrade from pirated windows 8.1 pro to genuine windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-upgrade-from-pirated-windows-81-pro-to/808914eb-0994-4c38-8616-4fd285dab0bc
  7. Want to upgrade from pirated windows 8.1 pro to genuine windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Want to upgrade from pirated windows 8.1 pro to genuine windows 10 pro: Want to upgrade from pirated windows 8.1 pro to genuine windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-upgrade-from-pirated-windows-81-pro-to/808914eb-0994-4c38-8616-4fd285dab0bc
  8. Want to upgrade from pirated windows 8.1 pro to genuine windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Can I upgrade a pirated copy of Windows 7 Pro to legitimate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I upgrade a pirated copy of Windows 7 Pro to legitimate Windows 10 Pro: I have a pc that has suddenly started showing the "this copy is not genuine" message. I had bought a discount copy of Windows 7 about 12 months ago. I should have listened to my gut and not bought it because apparently they are using non genuine keys and Microsoft finally...
  10. Windows 10 to launch 'this summer' with free upgrades even for pirated

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 to launch 'this summer' with free upgrades even for pirated: Microsoft has inched closer to announcing an official release date for Windows 10. The new operating system, which is currently in a public preview release, "will launch in 190 countries and 111 languages around the world this summer," according to the company.Executive Vice...