Windows 10: Windows 8.1/windows 10 shuts down without permission or warning how do I fix it?

Discus and support Windows 8.1/windows 10 shuts down without permission or warning how do I fix it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It's my first time here and I just upgraded my windows from 7 to 8.1 and 10 and I experience some unknown shutdowns without clicking start then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Amped perk, Dec 11, 2021.

1. Windows 8.1/windows 10 shuts down without permission or warning how do I fix it?

It's my first time here and I just upgraded my windows from 7 to 8.1 and 10 and I experience some unknown shutdowns without clicking start then shutdown it just displaying shutting down and if I'm lucky, it shows up that it needed to close the apps first and I just cancel it. I even check the temp if it reached the limit, I even check the PSU, the drivers are all updated and if I go back to windows 7, I'm not experiencing some random shutdown .etc

:)

Amped perk, Dec 11, 2021
  2. Solaris17 Win User

Windows 10 permissions...

How is the NAS on windows 10 Pro? Is it software or a share? Did you check ntfs vs share permissions?

Solaris17, Dec 11, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 11, 2021
  4. cdawall Win User

Windows 8.1/windows 10 shuts down without permission or warning how do I fix it?

Windows 10 permissions...

Ok so I feel officially dumb I am trying to copy my steam library to my NAS. Both are on windows 10 pro and both have full control in the file manager. Neither windows nor fast copy will allow me to copy, both list a permissions error? This was never an issue with windows 7...so first off thank you microsoft god forbid I want to back up my data, second off what the heck do I need to do to make this work. All I could fine online was to set full control and that obviously didn't help.

Also robocopy doesn't apparently work with network locations?

cdawall, Dec 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows 8.1/windows 10 shuts down without permission or warning how do I fix it?

1. Windows 8.1/windows 10 shuts down without permission or warning how do I fix it? - Similar Threads - shuts down without

2. Windows 11 shuts down for update without warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 shuts down for update without warning: Windows 11 shut down while editing an important file without warning. Please help me fix this bug. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-shuts-down-for-update-without-warning/aa687bf8-be7f-47d5-b733-5dab13dd75b0
  3. Windows 11 shuts down for update without warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 shuts down for update without warning: Windows 11 shut down while editing an important file without warning. Please help me fix this bug. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-shuts-down-for-update-without-warning/aa687bf8-be7f-47d5-b733-5dab13dd75b0
  4. Windows 11 shutting down without warning.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 shutting down without warning.: Just as the title says, the system is randomly shutting down without warning. The event viewer shows event 6008 unexpected shutdown or it shows event 1074 user initiated shutdown with reason code 0x500ff and offers no further explanation. I have re-installed the OS. I have...
  5. Windows 11 shutting down without warning.

Windows 11 shutting down without warning.: Just as the title says, the system is randomly shutting down without warning. The event viewer shows event 6008 unexpected shutdown or it shows event 1074 user initiated shutdown with reason code 0x500ff and offers no further explanation. I have re-installed the OS. I have...
  6. Windows 8.1/windows 10 shuts down without permission or warning how do I fix it?

Windows 8.1/windows 10 shuts down without permission or warning how do I fix it?: It's my first time here and I just upgraded my windows from 7 to 8.1 and 10 and I experience some unknown shutdowns without clicking start then shutdown it just displaying shutting down and if I'm lucky, it shows up that it needed to close the apps first and I just cancel it....
  7. Laptop shuts down without warning

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shuts down without warning: My Windows 10 Home Basic laptop has been shutting down without any warnings or even a shutting down message, just blanks out and loss of power. Then it does not power on until I plug it in with a charger. And once after it is plugged in, it boots up and suddenly the battery...
  8. How do I configure windows to shut down without open apps warning ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I configure windows to shut down without open apps warning ?: This has drained battery lot of times because I closed the lid thinking it got shut down. submitted by /u/oakvard [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7swo3/how_do_i_configure_windows_to_shut_down_without/
  9. computer is shutting down without warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer is shutting down without warning: My win10 home shuts down without warning since a few days. It does not matter whether it's on high load or just idling. It will just shut down. It does not crash, nor bsod, windows just shuts down. I have since tried a lot of solutions, from changing power settings to...
  10. Windows 10 PC randomly shutting down without warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PC randomly shutting down without warning: My PC has decided to randomly start completely shutting off, usually while in the middle of something. I game a lot, so I've seen it happen there mostly but also while just watching youtube vids and chatting on fb. The weird part is that it doesn't go into shutting down mode...