Windows 10: Windows 8, 10, functions.

Discus and support Windows 8, 10, functions. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi people, does Windows 10 use a standalone simulated built in BIOS, independent by the motherboard BIOS ? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bogdan-Adrian, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Windows 8, 10, functions.

Hi people, does Windows 10 use a standalone simulated built in BIOS, independent by the motherboard BIOS ? Thanks.

:)

Bogdan-Adrian, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 29, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 8, 10, functions.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 8, 10, functions.

1. Windows 8, 10, functions. - Similar Threads - functions

2. RK DisableSearchBoxSuggestions 1 breaks Window's Camera Application functionality, is there...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RK DisableSearchBoxSuggestions 1 breaks Window's Camera Application functionality, is there...: So a while back I did a regedit because I was sick of Window's infuriatingly useless internet search results.The steps I undertook.1. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows2. Created a folder called Explorer3. Created DWORD 32-bit registry key,...
  3. RK DisableSearchBoxSuggestions 1 breaks Window's Camera Application functionality, is there...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RK DisableSearchBoxSuggestions 1 breaks Window's Camera Application functionality, is there...: So a while back I did a regedit because I was sick of Window's infuriatingly useless internet search results.The steps I undertook.1. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows2. Created a folder called Explorer3. Created DWORD 32-bit registry key,...
  4. Why is Media Player missing important functionality from Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Media Player missing important functionality from Windows Media Player?: Microsoft expects everyone to move to a media player that: cannot add album art or edit details of FLAC files WMP can, remove specific albums or songs from your library WMP can, or edit details of multiple songs at a time WMP can??Why exactly is Microsoft forcing a media...
  5. Why is Media Player missing important functionality from Windows Media Player?

Why is Media Player missing important functionality from Windows Media Player?: Microsoft expects everyone to move to a media player that: cannot add album art or edit details of FLAC files WMP can, remove specific albums or songs from your library WMP can, or edit details of multiple songs at a time WMP can??Why exactly is Microsoft forcing a media...
  6. Why is Media Player missing important functionality from Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Surface Pro 8 Camera keeps stopping functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 8 Camera keeps stopping functioning: This problem has been impacting me ever since I purchased my Surface Pro 8 in December 2021 - the camera frequently stops functioning.This often happens during a video call if not at the start. I have followed various instructions to reset it - e.g. as...
  8. Surface Pro 8 Camera keeps stopping functioning

Surface Pro 8 Camera keeps stopping functioning: This problem has been impacting me ever since I purchased my Surface Pro 8 in December 2021 - the camera frequently stops functioning.This often happens during a video call if not at the start. I have followed various instructions to reset it - e.g. as...
  9. Function Keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Function Keys: I'm having problems with keyboard function keys not working. I get round this by uninstalling keyboard in device manager and restarting computer. This works but it doesn't take long before the function keys stop working again and I have to repeat the process mentioned before....
  10. Function Keys

Function Keys: I'm having problems with keyboard function keys not working. I get round this by uninstalling keyboard in device manager and restarting computer. This works but it doesn't take long before the function keys stop working again and I have to repeat the process mentioned before....