Windows 10: Windows 8/10 product licenses

Discus and support Windows 8/10 product licenses in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have three copies of windows 8/8.1 and have installed them on three PC’s some time ago. Over time hardware has failed and been replaced as well as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ChrisLMUS, Oct 30, 2018.

1. ChrisLMUS Win User

Windows 8/10 product licenses

I have three copies of windows 8/8.1 and have installed them on three PC’s some time ago. Over time hardware has failed and been replaced as well as upgraded to windows 10, but only with two of the three licenses. I’m now replacing the third machine and I want to know how too tell which license I can use. The hard drive for the original install is not available. Both the other two machines are in use daily and I don’t want to inadvertently revoke the other licenses.

:)

ChrisLMUS, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 30, 2018
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 30, 2018
  4. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 8/10 product licenses - Similar Threads - product licenses

2. My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key: I have eight computers. I currently have a 20 user license for Windows 10 enterprise. I have one computer set up as a clone station. I continually upgrade my clone on this computer, and then I make copies of the clone, install the new clone in another computer, and then I...
  3. My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key: I have eight computers. I currently have a 20 user license for Windows 10 enterprise. I have one computer set up as a clone station. I continually upgrade my clone on this computer, and then I make copies of the clone, install the new clone in another computer, and then I...
  4. I seem to have BOTH a Product-Key as well as a Digital-License...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I seem to have BOTH a Product-Key as well as a Digital-License...: I think a person is supposed to have either one or the other. But this screenshot here informs me thatWindows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft accountBut when I use this command in Command Promptwmic path softwareLicensingService get...
  5. I seem to have BOTH a Product-Key as well as a Digital-License...

I seem to have BOTH a Product-Key as well as a Digital-License...: I think a person is supposed to have either one or the other. But this screenshot here informs me thatWindows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft accountBut when I use this command in Command Promptwmic path softwareLicensingService get...
  6. How do I find my product/license key for my Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2021?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I find my product/license key for my Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2021?: I purchased Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2021 online in December 2021 and installed it on a local computer. This was a third-party purchase and not directly from Microsoft. I cannot for the life of me find my license and/or product key to re-install these products on a...
  7. How do I find my product/license key for my Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2021?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find my product/license key for my Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2021?: I purchased Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2021 online in December 2021 and installed it on a local computer. This was a third-party purchase and not directly from Microsoft. I cannot for the life of me find my license and/or product key to re-install these products on a...
  8. How do I find my product/license key for my Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2021?

9. I have a windows product key. I need to check if that product key is genuine licensed or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a windows product key. I need to check if that product key is genuine licensed or...: Windows 8 is the windows version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-windows-product-key-i-need-to-check-if/3b0d110f-6e7b-4d57-aef9-58bca1042cf7
  10. I have a windows product key. I need to check if that product key is genuine licensed or...

I have a windows product key. I need to check if that product key is genuine licensed or...: Windows 8 is the windows version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-windows-product-key-i-need-to-check-if/3b0d110f-6e7b-4d57-aef9-58bca1042cf7