Windows 10: Windows 8 / 10 screenshot

Discus and support Windows 8 / 10 screenshot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Win + PrtScn For everyone who doesn't work with this shortcut, I have a simple solution. Enable theXbox Game Bar in Gaming Settings go to: Start >... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Qiixx, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Qiixx Win User

Windows 8 / 10 screenshot

Win + PrtScn

For everyone who doesn't work with this shortcut, I have a simple solution. Enable theXbox Game Bar in Gaming Settings

go to: Start > Settings > Gaming > Enable Xbox Game Bar.

:)

Qiixx, Sep 18, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 18, 2020
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 8 / 10 screenshot - Similar Threads - screenshot

2. Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?: When I use my snipping tool Windows Key + Shift + S, it occasionally corrupts the screenshot. Opening the picture with other apps doesn't seem to work for me. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Microsoft Store, but still no luck. Not really sure what I'm...
  3. Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?: When I use my snipping tool Windows Key + Shift + S, it occasionally corrupts the screenshot. Opening the picture with other apps doesn't seem to work for me. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Microsoft Store, but still no luck. Not really sure what I'm...
  4. Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?: Whenever I use my snipping tool Windows Key + Shift + S, it occasionally corrupts the screenshot. Opening the picture with other apps doesn't seem to work for me. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Microsoft Store, but still no luck. Not really sure what...
  5. Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?

Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?: Whenever I use my snipping tool Windows Key + Shift + S, it occasionally corrupts the screenshot. Opening the picture with other apps doesn't seem to work for me. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Microsoft Store, but still no luck. Not really sure what...
  6. Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error: When I go into the snipping tool settings and turn on Automatically save screenshots, when I create a screenshot I receive the below error: Since last MS update is this feature now broken? Running Windows 11 version 23H2 Os Build 22631.3447...
  7. Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error

Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error: When I go into the snipping tool settings and turn on Automatically save screenshots, when I create a screenshot I receive the below error: Since last MS update is this feature now broken? Running Windows 11 version 23H2 Os Build 22631.3447...
  8. Windows 11 Snippit Tool - "Couldn't save screenshot"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Snippit Tool - "Couldn't save screenshot": For a few months and most likely after an update, the Windows 11 Snippit Tool has been giving me the following error:Couldn't save screenshot Wait a bit and try again. If this continues send us your feedback.It used to save them automatically to my OneDrive Picture...
  9. Windows 11 Snippit Tool - "Couldn't save screenshot"

Windows 11 Snippit Tool - "Couldn't save screenshot": For a few months and most likely after an update, the Windows 11 Snippit Tool has been giving me the following error:Couldn't save screenshot Wait a bit and try again. If this continues send us your feedback.It used to save them automatically to my OneDrive Picture...
  10. Background becomes grey when making a screenshot in Windows 11

Background becomes grey when making a screenshot in Windows 11: Whenever i make a screenshot, something i use a lot for my job, the background now always becomes grey instead of the white color that it always was before. This is pretty anoying, as you wil always see difference in the color of the screenshot background, and the white...