Windows 10: Windows 8 - 10 upgrade help...

Discus and support Windows 8 - 10 upgrade help... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a Toshiba laptop with windows 10, and I obviously have a Microsoft account. If I buy a new laptop, will I be able to get Windows 10 on that new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ha233, Dec 3, 2015.

1. ha233 Win User

Windows 8 - 10 upgrade help...

I have a Toshiba laptop with windows 10, and I obviously have a Microsoft account. If I buy a new laptop, will I be able to get Windows 10 on that new one?

:)

ha233, Dec 3, 2015

2. Windows10 upgrade

windows 10 free upgrade, Dec 3, 2015
  3. Missing Operating System after Windows 10 download

Is there anywhere to download replacement OS for Windows 7 Home Premium? Mine crashed on Windows 10 upgrade.

Windows 10 upgrade frustration, Dec 3, 2015
  4. philc43 Win User

Do you mean "will I be able to transfer Windows 10 from the Toshiba laptop to the new laptop?"?

If the Toshiba laptop was upgraded to W10 via the free upgrade route then the answer is NO.

philc43, Dec 4, 2015
  5. Ztruker Win User
    A new laptop will come with Windows 10.

Ztruker, Dec 4, 2015
  6. philc43 Win User
    I think I understand the question now, the new laptop presumably has Windows 8, you are asking if you will be able to upgrade it to W10 and use your same Microsoft account.

The answer to that is yes. You can log in on multiple machines and devices and own as many licenses for Windows as you want. With the MS account all your settings and files will sync across all devices.

philc43, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 8 - 10 upgrade help... - Similar Threads - upgrade help

2. can someone help me upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10?: i have a windows 8.1 fully updated since I manualaly installed the most recent update and I have the requirements to upgrade to windows 10 so i run the media creation tool and do the windows 10 install process but right when it fully finishes it says undoing changes i was...
  3. can someone help me upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10?: i have a windows 8.1 fully updated since I manualaly installed the most recent update and I have the requirements to upgrade to windows 10 so i run the media creation tool and do the windows 10 install process but right when it fully finishes it says undoing changes i was...
  4. can someone help me upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...: Hello, I have Windows 10 Enterprise which I did not realize there was such a difference to upgrade. But in a few posts, I saw I have to go through a bunch of steps to get Windows Pro 11. can someone please help me understand how to do this? I have to have Windows Pro 11 for...
  6. can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...

can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...: Hello, I have Windows 10 Enterprise which I did not realize there was such a difference to upgrade. But in a few posts, I saw I have to go through a bunch of steps to get Windows Pro 11. can someone please help me understand how to do this? I have to have Windows Pro 11 for...
  7. can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...

8. Need Help Upgrading to Windows 11 for a Custom Built PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Upgrading to Windows 11 for a Custom Built PC: Hi all, this is my first time doing anything like this submitting questions to forums included. I have a 3 year old PC that I custom built, here are the specs below- ASROCK B550M STEEL LEGEND Mobo- AMD RYZEN 7 3800X CPU- MSI GTX 1660TI VENTUS GPU- 4TB Harddrive and 1TB SSD 1....
  9. Need Help Upgrading to Windows 11 for a Custom Built PC

Need Help Upgrading to Windows 11 for a Custom Built PC: Hi all, this is my first time doing anything like this submitting questions to forums included. I have a 3 year old PC that I custom built, here are the specs below- ASROCK B550M STEEL LEGEND Mobo- AMD RYZEN 7 3800X CPU- MSI GTX 1660TI VENTUS GPU- 4TB Harddrive and 1TB SSD 1....
  10. Need Help Upgrading to Windows 11 for a Custom Built PC