Windows 10: windows 8 backup help

Discus and support windows 8 backup help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Evening all,I need some help with a Western Digital Scorpio Blue WD7500BPVT hard drive. I created a back up with what I think was windows 8 to an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JamieGreen75, Jan 19, 2022.

1. windows 8 backup help

Evening all,I need some help with a Western Digital Scorpio Blue WD7500BPVT hard drive. I created a back up with what I think was windows 8 to an external hard drive which created 3 files called sources, EFI and reagent. I then done a fresh install and gave it to my nephew to use. I have since tried to access these files 2 years later to get our wedding and honeymoon photos.... this is where my problem has started.I don't know what to do with these files, I can see there is 19Gb of information but cant access the information.I have tried some deep scan software to access the photos but every

:)

JamieGreen75, Jan 19, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 19, 2022
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 19, 2022
  4. Geekoid Win User

windows 8 backup help

Using network hard drive for backup

It depends what sort of backup you want to do. If you're happy just backing up regular files, then there are a bazillion (really, that many!) different bits of freeware to do that. There is a good list here:

Download Back Up Tools for Windows - MajorGeeks

and pretty much all of them can do network backups. Some even have fancy options like encryption. Really, the most useful thing is just being able to schedule them and know they ran OK.

You may also want to make a system image backup too, and you'll find that software in the very same list.

I don't have Windows 8 as yet, so I'm afraid I can't suggest any for that platform. Personally, I use Clonezilla for image backups.

Geekoid, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

windows 8 backup help

1. windows 8 backup help - Similar Threads - backup help

2. can anyone help me with recovering a deleted iPhone backup after an iTunes update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with recovering a deleted iPhone backup after an iTunes update?: I recently updated iTunes on my Windows 10 computer and realized that my iPhone backup file got deleted in the process. I've attempted to locate the backup file by following these steps in the 'Files' application: In the search bar, I entered %appdata% and then %USERPROFILE%,...
  3. can anyone help me with recovering a deleted iPhone backup after an iTunes update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can anyone help me with recovering a deleted iPhone backup after an iTunes update?: I recently updated iTunes on my Windows 10 computer and realized that my iPhone backup file got deleted in the process. I've attempted to locate the backup file by following these steps in the 'Files' application: In the search bar, I entered %appdata% and then %USERPROFILE%,...
  4. can anyone help me with recovering a deleted iPhone backup after an iTunes update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I lost my backup code data for authenticate my Twitter accounts. Can you help me to restore...

I lost my backup code data for authenticate my Twitter accounts. Can you help me to restore...: i lost my backup code data for authonticate my Twitter accounts the is 8 number of Twitter account can you help me to restore my backup code * Moved from Community Center* Original title: authontication recovery code...
  6. I lost my backup code data for authenticate my Twitter accounts. Can you help me to restore...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my backup code data for authenticate my Twitter accounts. Can you help me to restore...: i lost my backup code data for authonticate my Twitter accounts the is 8 number of Twitter account can you help me to restore my backup code * Moved from Community Center* Original title: authontication recovery code...
  7. Sumsung Galaxy S21 picture & backup help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sumsung Galaxy S21 picture & backup help: I have a Samsung Galaxy S21+, with 128 GB hard drive. It is full, and I need to free up space.I use Onedrive for Cloud Storage & backup.My photos are synched from Samsung Gallery to my OneDrive.I need to delete photos and videos from my phone, but keep them in Onedrive. How...
  8. Sumsung Galaxy S21 picture & backup help

Sumsung Galaxy S21 picture & backup help: I have a Samsung Galaxy S21+, with 128 GB hard drive. It is full, and I need to free up space.I use Onedrive for Cloud Storage & backup.My photos are synched from Samsung Gallery to my OneDrive.I need to delete photos and videos from my phone, but keep them in Onedrive. How...
  9. New Laptop Not backup Recovery Key. I need Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptop Not backup Recovery Key. I need Help: I can't log into my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-laptop-not-backup-recovery-key-i-need-help/06a1682d-455b-4319-a581-0bd20756961c
  10. New Laptop Not backup Recovery Key. I need Help

New Laptop Not backup Recovery Key. I need Help: I can't log into my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-laptop-not-backup-recovery-key-i-need-help/06a1682d-455b-4319-a581-0bd20756961c