Windows 10: Windows 8 converted to Windows 10

Discus and support Windows 8 converted to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Goo day, I have a computer which ran on Windows 8 till the free Windows 10 upgrade was available for download. I need to format my computer and need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pierre_Joubert_008, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Windows 8 converted to Windows 10

Goo day,

I have a computer which ran on Windows 8 till the free Windows 10 upgrade was available for download. I need to format my computer and need the Windows Product Key to reload the machine. My problem is that I do not have Windows 10 product key and if I reload it will revert back to Windows 8. I there a solution to overcome this problem.

Thanks

:)

Pierre_Joubert_008, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 1, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows 8 converted to Windows 10

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 8 converted to Windows 10

1. Windows 8 converted to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - converted

2. AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??: I am having a problem with AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate I can load the program just fine when I try to add a video to the program it keep showing the video is loading it never fully loads the video. In there any why to check for any errors to see why the program is not...
  3. Convert a VirtualBox Fixed Disk to a Dynamic or vice versa

in Windows 10 News
    Convert a VirtualBox Fixed Disk to a Dynamic or vice versa: [IMG]When creating a virtual machine, you are asked to select a disk type, you can either go for Fixed Disk or Dynamic Disk. What if you went for a Fixed Disk and later on realized that you need a dynamic one, or vice-versa? Well! You can convert one into another. In this...
  4. i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...: help plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-256-gb-ssd-i-converted-the-disk-to/2a4ac20a-d6ef-43e3-a94e-62b4cc331627
  5. i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...: help plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-256-gb-ssd-i-converted-the-disk-to/2a4ac20a-d6ef-43e3-a94e-62b4cc331627
  6. i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...

7. convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10: I bought a brand new computer off of amazon. The new system was supposed to come with windows. But apparently is was done with a volume license server key. Windows now says it is expired.I'd like to put a retail key in place. How can I do this? Can this be done without...
  8. convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10

convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10: I bought a brand new computer off of amazon. The new system was supposed to come with windows. But apparently is was done with a volume license server key. Windows now says it is expired.I'd like to put a retail key in place. How can I do this? Can this be done without...
  9. convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. cannot convert local windows 11 profile to Microsoft account login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot convert local windows 11 profile to Microsoft account login: I am having a very specific problem that none of the individual suggested solutions for the multitude of problems has worked. A few weeks ago, I want to say after a windows update I noticed the following behaviorOutlook 365 classic app connected to my Gmail account...