Windows 10: Windows 8 license to custom built? Help.....

Discus and support Windows 8 license to custom built? Help..... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello i am woundering if i can take my old windows 8 laptop that i upgraded to windows 10 and use the license key for my custom built pc?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Rylan3336, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Rylan3336 Win User

Windows 8 license to custom built? Help.....

Hello i am woundering if i can take my old windows 8 laptop that i upgraded to windows 10 and use the license key for my custom built pc?

:)

Rylan3336, Dec 9, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 9, 2020
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Windows 8 license to custom built? Help.....

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 8 license to custom built? Help.....

1. Windows 8 license to custom built? Help..... - Similar Threads - license custom built

2. Need Help Upgrading to Windows 11 for a Custom Built PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Upgrading to Windows 11 for a Custom Built PC: Hi all, this is my first time doing anything like this submitting questions to forums included. I have a 3 year old PC that I custom built, here are the specs below- ASROCK B550M STEEL LEGEND Mobo- AMD RYZEN 7 3800X CPU- MSI GTX 1660TI VENTUS GPU- 4TB Harddrive and 1TB SSD 1....
  3. Need Help Upgrading to Windows 11 for a Custom Built PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Upgrading to Windows 11 for a Custom Built PC: Hi all, this is my first time doing anything like this submitting questions to forums included. I have a 3 year old PC that I custom built, here are the specs below- ASROCK B550M STEEL LEGEND Mobo- AMD RYZEN 7 3800X CPU- MSI GTX 1660TI VENTUS GPU- 4TB Harddrive and 1TB SSD 1....
  4. Need Help Upgrading to Windows 11 for a Custom Built PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Help transfering Windows Retail license to a newly built computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help transfering Windows Retail license to a newly built computer.: Hi, I had an old computer which started with Vista. I upgraded it to Windows 7 Pro Retail license came in CD around 6 years or so ago. When Windows 10 first came, I upgraded it to that. I remember, the mother board got broken around 2017 and I replaced it and was able to...
  6. Help transfering Windows Retail license to a newly built computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help transfering Windows Retail license to a newly built computer.: Hi, I had an old computer which started with Vista. I upgraded it to Windows 7 Pro Retail license came in CD around 6 years or so ago. When Windows 10 first came, I upgraded it to that. I remember, the mother board got broken around 2017 and I replaced it and was able to...
  7. Help transfering Windows Retail license to a newly built computer.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Custom built problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Custom built problem: my pc crashed while just watching twitch tv, all the graphics went really low quality then whole pc crashed, had to restart. i installed geforce experience and as it was doing the update driver, pc crashed and after playing rust, my task bar all went black, i couldnt even see...
  9. Install on brand new self-built computer, no 7 or 8 license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install on brand new self-built computer, no 7 or 8 license: Hello, Can I install Preview version 10130 on a brand new computer I'm building myself, without any Win7 or 8 or 8.1 disk/license? If yes, will I have any license/activation problem when I replace the Preview with the purchased release Pro version (complete...
  10. Where to purchase a Windows 10 license for a custom built PC?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where to purchase a Windows 10 license for a custom built PC?: Okay so I'm really confused. On the entire Microsoft site and store there is no mention of any method to purchase a Windows 10 license. All they offer is a free upgrade. I can't do that since I built a custom PC with no prior OS. So I need to buy a license. Where can I find...