Windows 10: Windows 8 Pro Won't Install on My Disk

Discus and support Windows 8 Pro Won't Install on My Disk in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ok. I did something stupid yesterday. I just purchased a laptop for the firs time. It;s an ASUS. After upgrade to Windows 1803, I used my partition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamesJoey, Jul 22, 2018.

1. JamesJoey Win User

Windows 8 Pro Won't Install on My Disk

Ok. I did something stupid yesterday.
    I just purchased a laptop for the firs time. It;s an ASUS.
    After upgrade to Windows 1803, I used my partition manager to remove the recovery partition.
    While I was there, I removed another partition and the laptop instantly shut down and botted to the BIOS.
    Wans; sure wht to do so I formatted the drive as NTFS. The system boots to my Wondows 8 Pro disk bu setrup tells me:
    "Windows cannot be installed on this disk. The selected disk has an MBR partition table. On EFI systems WIndows con only be installed to GPT disks."

Is there anything I can do, or am I out $320??

Any help will be appreciated,

James *Redface

:)

JamesJoey, Jul 22, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 22, 2018
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 8 Pro Won't Install on My Disk [​IMG]

4. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 8 Pro Won't Install on My Disk [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Windows 8 Pro Won't Install on My Disk - Similar Threads - Pro Won't Install

2. Installing Windows 10 Pro on Surface Pro 8 that came with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 10 Pro on Surface Pro 8 that came with Windows 11: I have five Surface Pro 8s that have Win11 on them and I need to downgrade to Win10 Pro. The problem I am having is when I boot from the installation media, the keyboard and the touch screen do not work to proceed through the installation media. Is there any other way to...
  3. Installing Windows 10 Pro on Surface Pro 8 that came with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Windows 10 Pro on Surface Pro 8 that came with Windows 11: I have five Surface Pro 8s that have Win11 on them and I need to downgrade to Win10 Pro. The problem I am having is when I boot from the installation media, the keyboard and the touch screen do not work to proceed through the installation media. Is there any other way to...
  4. Windows 11 Fresh Install Surface Pro 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Fresh Install Surface Pro 8: Okay this is frustrating.Side Note: I tried to upgrade a new Surface Pro 8 preinstalled with Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Professional through the Windows Store and it failed with a message like "this failed." I reboot the Surface Pro 8 and now it is Enterprise Edition --...
  5. Windows 11 Fresh Install Surface Pro 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Fresh Install Surface Pro 8: Okay this is frustrating.Side Note: I tried to upgrade a new Surface Pro 8 preinstalled with Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Professional through the Windows Store and it failed with a message like "this failed." I reboot the Surface Pro 8 and now it is Enterprise Edition --...
  6. Surface pro 8 won't load windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface pro 8 won't load windows: I'm stuck in a boot loop of sorts. I can't use f8 f12 or anything else on restart to access bios, enter safe mode or boot priority to use my usb window10 drive to repair. I restart and it goes to "please wait" for 10 minutes or so. If it actually loads windows. its a black...
  7. win 8 & win 10 won't install on my pc :

win 8 & win 10 won't install on my pc :: i have a costume PC build and every time i try to install win 8 or 10 , its install and after finish the system stake and never work , i try to Chang the hard drive and nothing happened , but win 7 it's work very good my PC spec : i5-4690k 16gb ram gtx 970 MB :...
  8. Installation Disk Windows 10 Pro

Installation Disk Windows 10 Pro: I already purchased windows 10 pro but would like to have an installation disk as well. How can I purchase one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-disk-windows-10-pro/5063fb00-8cdb-4298-af7f-b5f807ecba37
  9. Install Windows 10 Pro using Windows 8 Pro key? (NOT 8.1)

Install Windows 10 Pro using Windows 8 Pro key? (NOT 8.1): I have a Windows 8 Pro key that came on a plastic card with the Windows 8 DVD. I am pretty sure this is an upgrade version, but I don't know for sure because I don't have the original packaging. All I have is the DVD and the plastic card that has the activation code. I am...
  10. Win7 Ultimate and Win 8 Pro Disks?

Win7 Ultimate and Win 8 Pro Disks?: I have 2 Retail disks and one PC. Normally run Win7 and Win8 Pro on separate SSD's Win7 is ran like 99.9% of the time .*Think From what I read, you can use these CD's on other systems if my motherboard goes bad or I build another system If I upgrade to Win10 from...