Windows 10: Windows 8 Problem - Need help

Discus and support Windows 8 Problem - Need help in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I can no longer sign-in to Windows 8 (that's why I'm posting here on Windows 10. I need help to get Windows 8 again. Thank you. 55247 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Juliet68, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Juliet68 Win User

Windows 8 Problem - Need help

I can no longer sign-in to Windows 8 (that's why I'm posting here on Windows 10. I need help to get Windows 8 again. Thank you.

:)

Juliet68, Jul 3, 2016
  2. Need#Help Win User

Adding Birthdays and Holidays to Windows 10 Mail App

If someone knows how to add holidays and birthdays to the Windows 10 Mail App, PLEASE tell me how.

Thank you!

Need#Help, Jul 3, 2016
  3. petrib Win User
    need help for n95 8 gb

If you see "Private" or "Withheld" text instead of the number, then there is nothing you or your network operator can do. Only the original caller can change their setting per call or permanently on the device or with his/her operator so that the number
    is sent.

If you see the number, but not a name, then you have the same contact name multiple times, or the same number on multiple different names in Contacts. Check also the SIM directory.

Also, I think only the las 7 digits are matched, so if they're the same, but counting from the end the 8th digit, etc., are different, then the number is not recognized belonging to a name either.

Message Edited by on 28-Mar-2008 10:21 AM

petrib, Jul 3, 2016
  4. f14tomcat Win User

@Juliet68, need a lot more info. When you say you cannot sign into W8, do you mean your Username and PW don't work? Or that W8 is gone and you only have W10? Did you upgrade from W8 to W10? Are you trying to revert back to W8? It's unclear what your issue is. Can you please be more specific and give us as much detail of what you have done as you can, and what you are trying to do. Thanks.

And fill in as much of your system specs as you can. The more info we have, the better someone can help. Refer to this: System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums

f14tomcat, Jul 3, 2016
  5. Berton Win User
    Berton, Jul 3, 2016
  6. Juliet68 Win User
    Thank you for your quick response. I'm going to give you all the info I have and respond to you tomorrow. Happy 4th of July to you.

Juliet68, Jul 3, 2016
  7. Juliet68 Win User
    "

Well, guess what? Last night I went into my Norton360 Identity Safe, found Windows 8 Forums listed but clicking on it gave me a bunch of junk info that made no sense whatsoever. But, today, I went into my Norton Safe and somehow it was fixed. I was able to include it in my "Favorites Bar", clicked on it a few minutes ago and low-and-behold I got my Windows 8 Forums to appear and works. What a great feeling. Thank you again for responding to my post and our help.

Juliet68, Jul 4, 2016
  8. f14tomcat Win User

That's good, @Juliet68, if you're all ok now, please mark the problem as solved. Thanks, TC

f14tomcat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 8 Problem - Need help - Similar Threads - Problem Need help

2. Need help microphone problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help microphone problem: I'm using windows 10 and with a external headset.Whenever i tried to use make skype call, the other party cannot hear me , but i can hear him. But i can leave a voice messageinside skype with him using the same headset.This happen to my whatsapp too, i can leave voice...
  3. Need help for Windows 8 activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help for Windows 8 activate: How can i get password user for windows 8 activate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-for-windows-8-activate/ab20fe9c-d580-4b4b-8f30-1d9850351a23
  4. Need help for Windows 8 activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help for Windows 8 activate: How can i get password user for windows 8 activate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-for-windows-8-activate/ab20fe9c-d580-4b4b-8f30-1d9850351a23
  5. Need some help with a windows problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need some help with a windows problem.: Ok, so,My computer has been crashing consistently with the error message in my event viewer saying...The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.I know that this...
  6. Need some help with a windows problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need some help with a windows problem.: Ok, so,My computer has been crashing consistently with the error message in my event viewer saying...The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.I know that this...
  7. Need help with border problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with border problems: Hi guys i need help to get rid of this borders that appear on things like regedit and services. There is a print with a example. [img] 172048
  8. Need help with a win10 problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with a win10 problem: So I don't have the best laptop for gaming but that didnt impact that I could play Ark Survival on the bare min settings decently smooth. The game crashed back to back. From that moment, everything has been delay responding. Sometimes a program with freeze all together and...
  9. Help Needed With A Window Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Needed With A Window Problem: I'm not entirely sure if this is a Windows 10 problem or just a problem with my PC in general, but I'm at a loss on what to do. A small window keeps popping up and disappearing rapidly, making it impossible to click on anything without this extra window coming back. It's a if...
  10. Need help getting back to with Dow's 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help getting back to with Dow's 8: Soi upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8dont have that much gb so i decided to factory reset it on windows 10 and i realized i wanna go bak to windows 8.1 howdo i do it even though i go to recover and i domt see the option to go bak do i habe to wait a month and it will pop...