Windows 10: Windows 8-style Start Screen in Windows 11

Discus and support Windows 8-style Start Screen in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I'm just wondering if there's any way to enable the full screen Start Screen that was once available in Windows 10's Start Menu settings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TeriosSonic, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Windows 8-style Start Screen in Windows 11

Hello, I'm just wondering if there's any way to enable the full screen Start Screen that was once available in Windows 10's Start Menu settings. Windows 11 doesn't seem to have said option.

:)

TeriosSonic, Jan 26, 2022
  2. irlandezul, Jan 26, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 26, 2022
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows 8-style Start Screen in Windows 11

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Windows 8-style Start Screen in Windows 11

1. Windows 8-style Start Screen in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - style Start Screen

2. Windows 11 window styling suddenly changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 window styling suddenly changed: Hello everyone,Since this week my computer has a separate problem. The style of programs has changed. The three buttons close, maximize and minimize suddenly look different. In addition, certain elements in the explorer have become unreadable. The problem can be seen in the...
  3. Windows 11 window styling suddenly changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 window styling suddenly changed: Hello everyone,Since this week my computer has a separate problem. The style of programs has changed. The three buttons close, maximize and minimize suddenly look different. In addition, certain elements in the explorer have become unreadable. The problem can be seen in the...
  4. Windows 11 window styling suddenly changed

5. Windows 8-style Start Screen in Windows 11

Windows 8-style Start Screen in Windows 11: Hello, I'm just wondering if there's any way to enable the full screen Start Screen that was once available in Windows 10's Start Menu settings. Windows 11 doesn't seem to have said option....
  6. Bring back the Windows 8 Start Screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bring back the Windows 8 Start Screen?: The Start Screen in Windows 8.1 is a masterpiece with its horisontal scroll and simplistic grouping. The Start Screen in Windows 10 is a mess with the mix of a Windows 7 style Start Menu and the vertical scroll of the tiles. Would there be any way to bring the Windows 8...
  7. Windows 8 Start Menu STYLE in Windows 10

Windows 8 Start Menu STYLE in Windows 10: Dear all, On my Asus UX305, I kept my Windows 8.1, because I actually like the Start Menu. I know that it is possible to have a similar setup in Windows 10, but it definitely does not look the same. Is there a way that I can edit the background of the Start Menu in...
  8. Restore to Windows 8 style Start Screen

Restore to Windows 8 style Start Screen: Hi, Is there any way of restoring to the older Windows 8 style start screen? I was able to do this in the previous iteration of the preview, but unable to do it on the current 9926. Thanks 4238
  9. Restore Windows 8-style Bootloader after Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore Windows 8-style Bootloader after Windows 10 upgrade: For whatever reason after upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 10 last night, my dual boot disappeared and I had to use EasyBCD to get back my dual boot option (for dual booting between Windows 10 Insider Preview and now, the recently upgraded Windows 10 OS). When I used...
  10. Desktop/Start Menu changed back to Windows 8 style?

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop/Start Menu changed back to Windows 8 style?: My wife's laptop auto updated to Windows 10 last week and everything had been working perfectly until yesterday. Suddenly her desktop/start menu reverted from the new Windows 10 start menu to the old Windows 8.1 desktop. I did some searching and supposedly if you go through...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 8 Start menu for Windows 11