Windows 10: windows 8 to windows 10 it crashed went to restore point no sound driver says no device...

Discus and support windows 8 to windows 10 it crashed went to restore point no sound driver says no device... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; see subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-8-to-windows-10-it-crashed-went-to-restore/527b528c-48e7-4497-9bfd-5587cc548b64 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dale&f, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Dale&f Win User

windows 8 to windows 10 it crashed went to restore point no sound driver says no device...

see subject

:)

Dale&f, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 8, 2019
  3. felipaopl Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Dec 8, 2019
  4. windows 8 to windows 10 it crashed went to restore point no sound driver says no device...

After installing Windows 10 sound driver is not available in Device Manager and issues with sound.

Hi John,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if sound driver is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "there is nothing in the device manager for sound gone", is the sound driver available in the Device Manager driver list?
    • Are you getting any error message on the computer?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on issue with sound on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

windows 8 to windows 10 it crashed went to restore point no sound driver says no device...

1. windows 8 to windows 10 it crashed went to restore point no sound driver says no device... - Similar Threads - crashed went restore

2. Restore Point Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore Point Crashing: We had a power outage while my computer was running a restore point. when the power came back it could not boot to the lock screen, it keeps showing me the statyup screen which leads to the recovery options. I've been trying to use the system restore point to recover my pc...
  3. Restore Point Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore Point Crashing: We had a power outage while my computer was running a restore point. when the power came back it could not boot to the lock screen, it keeps showing me the statyup screen which leads to the recovery options. I've been trying to use the system restore point to recover my pc...
  4. Restore Point Crashing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. restore point crash

restore point crash: so my restore point crashed after a few hours of restoring. but i have a bootable media so can i use that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-point-crash/d2890a15-c848-448a-b088-815d0d036952
  6. Issues with restore point + windows updates + crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with restore point + windows updates + crashing: Hello, I've been looking at solutions for my girlfriends pc, we were trying to fix a driver issue and we went to look to see if windows updates were working and they weren't they gave a: 0x80080005 but Still unable to update. We tried to use the update manually through 2004,...
  7. Restore point for Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restore point for Windows 10: I'd like to restore my computer back at least 6 months https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-point-for-windows-10/ab9d4311-c15f-4f08-8771-573a06b9529b
  8. restore points in windows 10

restore points in windows 10: My restore points only go back to June 20, 2019 and there are only two of them how do I access additional older restore points, specifically to 5.20.19? Thanks...
  9. Restore point for Windows 10

Restore point for Windows 10: I recently received another Windows 10 update and since then my laptop freezes from time to time when I'm working on either Outlook, Excel or Word. I can't work like this it takes so long throughout the day. I tried to do a restore but it seems I don't have any restore points...
  10. Windows 10 - Restore Points

Windows 10 - Restore Points: Owning to the many updates for this OS, my restore points seems to disappear. Where are they located? So that I can save them in case of problems - saving me time to re-install (it takes around 2-3 days). In the last 3 months I've had to re-install the OS 6 times....