Windows 10: Windows 9: A new hope

Discus and support Windows 9: A new hope in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Three UI changes show a positive new direction away from the unloved Windows 8 InfoWorld | Sep 17, 2014 In the past week, we received some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Sep 16, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 9: A new hope

More

:)

labeeman, Sep 16, 2014

2. NEW KERNEL V47, and a new hope for 720p video playback/recording .

i am boping we get another community udate soon. the last one brought us a great camera update, but the email is still messed up.

ceroberts75, Sep 16, 2014
  3. NEW KERNEL V47, and a new hope for 720p video playback/recording .

RickyT wrote;

I found a good link to help those of us who are new at this sort of thing....

How To Easily Overclock Your Nokia N900 In Under Two Minutes

*Remember that if you are using multiboot, that link wont help.. Coz you need some other stuff..

virajxx3006, Sep 16, 2014
Thema:

Windows 9: A new hope

1. Windows 9: A new hope - Similar Threads - hope

2. Hey Everyone, i hope u doing well. i bought new MSI RTX4070 and it was all new so i Install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey Everyone, i hope u doing well. i bought new MSI RTX4070 and it was all new so i Install...: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/nj8es69i4hx5nzd6yh0nn/Minidump.zip?rlkey=frfwpoe2djk3jdcrggghg8gkj&st=cxgvo49g&dl=0this is the minidump file....
  3. Hey Everyone, i hope u doing well. i bought new MSI RTX4070 and it was all new so i Install...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey Everyone, i hope u doing well. i bought new MSI RTX4070 and it was all new so i Install...: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/nj8es69i4hx5nzd6yh0nn/Minidump.zip?rlkey=frfwpoe2djk3jdcrggghg8gkj&st=cxgvo49g&dl=0this is the minidump file....
  4. I want FUNCTIONAL WORD PROCESSING without being bound to using OneDrive and hopefully to...

I want FUNCTIONAL WORD PROCESSING without being bound to using OneDrive and hopefully to...: I want FUNCTIONAL WORD PROCESSING on my new Windows 11 HP laptop. I switched from a Mac so I was using Pages and Text Edit to write and STORING TO DROPBOX, which I want to keep doing! I do not want to use OneDrive. I am currently using a trial of Officesuite, but when I begin...
  5. I want FUNCTIONAL WORD PROCESSING without being bound to using OneDrive and hopefully to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want FUNCTIONAL WORD PROCESSING without being bound to using OneDrive and hopefully to...: I want FUNCTIONAL WORD PROCESSING on my new Windows 11 HP laptop. I switched from a Mac so I was using Pages and Text Edit to write and STORING TO DROPBOX, which I want to keep doing! I do not want to use OneDrive. I am currently using a trial of Officesuite, but when I begin...
  6. Do I have any hope of gaming for this system, I am Poor to afford gaming pc,and it has a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have any hope of gaming for this system, I am Poor to afford gaming pc,and it has a...: Please help me to fix this system it has all kinds of problems within it such as .net cannot be installed .Net repair tool cannot repair It can,t even run games that are older than the device itselfby the way it is hp 6730b laptop , I can't even update the OS because the...
  7. Do I have any hope of gaming for this system, I am Poor to afford gaming pc,and it has a...

Do I have any hope of gaming for this system, I am Poor to afford gaming pc,and it has a...: Please help me to fix this system it has all kinds of problems within it such as .net cannot be installed .Net repair tool cannot repair It can,t even run games that are older than the device itselfby the way it is hp 6730b laptop , I can't even update the OS because the...
  8. Hi, I hope that you are real. I forgot log in pin password to dell S/N 2BV8SX1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I hope that you are real. I forgot log in pin password to dell S/N 2BV8SX1: Hi, I hope that you are real. I forgot log in pin password to dell Service Tag S/N: 2BV8SX1 Windows ten. Please help, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-hope-that-you-are-real-i-forgot-log-in-pin/91bed73c-e0e3-4985-97f0-97bd1e3cf774
  9. Hi, I hope that you are real. I forgot log in pin password to dell S/N 2BV8SX1

Hi, I hope that you are real. I forgot log in pin password to dell S/N 2BV8SX1: Hi, I hope that you are real. I forgot log in pin password to dell Service Tag S/N: 2BV8SX1 Windows ten. Please help, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-hope-that-you-are-real-i-forgot-log-in-pin/91bed73c-e0e3-4985-97f0-97bd1e3cf774
  10. Hi, I hope that you are real. I forgot log in pin password to dell S/N 2BV8SX1

in Windows 10 Customization