Windows 10: Windows 9: A new hope

Discus and support Windows 9: A new hope in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Three UI changes show a positive new direction away from the unloved Windows 8 InfoWorld | Sep 17, 2014 In the past week, we received some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Sep 16, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 9: A new hope

More

:)

labeeman, Sep 16, 2014

2. NEW KERNEL V47, and a new hope for 720p video playback/recording .

i am boping we get another community udate soon. the last one brought us a great camera update, but the email is still messed up.

ceroberts75, Sep 16, 2014
  3. NEW KERNEL V47, and a new hope for 720p video playback/recording .

RickyT wrote;

I found a good link to help those of us who are new at this sort of thing....

How To Easily Overclock Your Nokia N900 In Under Two Minutes

*Remember that if you are using multiboot, that link wont help.. Coz you need some other stuff..

virajxx3006, Sep 16, 2014
Thema:

Windows 9: A new hope

1. Windows 9: A new hope - Similar Threads - hope

2. Hi, I hope that you are real. I forgot log in pin password to dell S/N 2BV8SX1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I hope that you are real. I forgot log in pin password to dell S/N 2BV8SX1: Hi, I hope that you are real. I forgot log in pin password to dell Service Tag S/N: 2BV8SX1 Windows ten. Please help, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-hope-that-you-are-real-i-forgot-log-in-pin/91bed73c-e0e3-4985-97f0-97bd1e3cf774
  3. Hi, I hope that you are real. I forgot log in pin password to dell S/N 2BV8SX1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I hope that you are real. I forgot log in pin password to dell S/N 2BV8SX1: Hi, I hope that you are real. I forgot log in pin password to dell Service Tag S/N: 2BV8SX1 Windows ten. Please help, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-hope-that-you-are-real-i-forgot-log-in-pin/91bed73c-e0e3-4985-97f0-97bd1e3cf774
  4. Hi, I hope that you are real. I forgot log in pin password to dell S/N 2BV8SX1

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Hey Everyone, i hope everyone is doing good. My English is not , i will try my best.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey Everyone, i hope everyone is doing good. My English is not , i will try my best.: I bought my MSI GE66 RTX 2070 super years ago and it was absolutely amazing. About a month ago it updated it self and started to stutter, stack and closing software unexpectedly. It could be a huge Architectural software or a Game. I rest the PC, update all the drivers,...
  6. Hey Everyone, i hope everyone is doing good. My English is not , i will try my best.

Hey Everyone, i hope everyone is doing good. My English is not , i will try my best.: I bought my MSI GE66 RTX 2070 super years ago and it was absolutely amazing. About a month ago it updated it self and started to stutter, stack and closing software unexpectedly. It could be a huge Architectural software or a Game. I rest the PC, update all the drivers,...
  7. I have a blue screen on laptop. Can some please help before all hope is lost???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a blue screen on laptop. Can some please help before all hope is lost???: I have a blue screen on laptop. I only have "one" option on my screen which is to enter my Microsoft Administrator password. When I enter my Microsoft administrator password is showing to be incorrect but I am definitely sure it is correct. I have tried restarting my system...
  8. I have a blue screen on laptop. Can some please help before all hope is lost???

I have a blue screen on laptop. Can some please help before all hope is lost???: I have a blue screen on laptop. I only have "one" option on my screen which is to enter my Microsoft Administrator password. When I enter my Microsoft administrator password is showing to be incorrect but I am definitely sure it is correct. I have tried restarting my system...
  9. I have a blue screen on laptop. Can some please help before all hope is lost???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Hi, hope someone can help. All of a sudden my desktop PC will not connect to any website.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, hope someone can help. All of a sudden my desktop PC will not connect to any website.: All of a sudden my pc wont connect to any web address, using edge or chrome. I get the following"Hmmm...cant reach this Web page""It looks like www.web adress closed the connection"Lower down it says"Err_connection_ closed"I have tried what my basic knowledge allows.Checked...