Windows 10: Windows 9 announcement parties

Discus and support Windows 9 announcement parties in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Anybody remember this from Win7 days, or know if MS is planning to do it again? I was very active in the Sevenforum back before Win7 was introduced.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by donnyb, Jul 8, 2014.

1. donnyb Win User

Windows 9 announcement parties

Anybody remember this from Win7 days, or know if MS is planning to do it again? I was very active in the Sevenforum back before Win7 was introduced. There was an invitation posted to parties around the US on the day Win7 was released. These parties were held in several large cities and were worthwhile to attend. They handed out one Win7 disk with activation key, and several other goodies like t-shirts, keychains, etc. They also demonstrated the new features of Win7. So, the question is: Anybody have an inside track to know if MS will do this again?

:)

donnyb, Jul 8, 2014
  2. [ Pete ] Win User

Windows phone 9

Are you sure that the blog was related to Windows Phone 9 and came from an official source? Windows Phone 9 has not yet been announced.

Windows 9 (desktop software) is being announced at a conference on the 30th September.

[ Pete ], Jul 8, 2014
  3. Messenger (GTalk/AIM/Yahoo/MSN) applications

There's a third party messenger application in the Marketplace ("Messenger by Miyowa") that will connect to Windows Live Messenger. Beyond that I can't say that I've come across any announcements of parties planning to make other messengers.

It's difficult to know since there's not a centralized place at which third parties make an announcement (Assuming the third party chooses to make an announcement) of what applications they are developing.

|
    http://www.j2i.net | Windows Phone Developer MVP | Software Engineer

Joel Ivory Johnson, Jul 8, 2014
Thema:

Windows 9 announcement parties

1. Windows 9 announcement parties - Similar Threads - announcement parties

2. parsons technology announcements 7.1 cannot un on WIN 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    parsons technology announcements 7.1 cannot un on WIN 11: Parsons Technology Announcements 7.1 cannot run on WIN 11. It has ran on all windows versions I have ever owned. What can be done to make it compact. I never had it on win 10...
  3. parsons technology announcements 7.1 cannot un on WIN 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    parsons technology announcements 7.1 cannot un on WIN 11: Parsons Technology Announcements 7.1 cannot run on WIN 11. It has ran on all windows versions I have ever owned. What can be done to make it compact. I never had it on win 10...
  4. Dell's Windows 11 version 24H1 announcement causes confusion

in Windows 10 News
    Dell's Windows 11 version 24H1 announcement causes confusion: Microsoft is already making it difficult to keep up with the different Windows builds and versions that the company releases. There are feature updates, Moment updates, cumulative updates, optional updates and even accidental updates. It does not help that Microsoft is tight...
  5. How to make IAccessibility announce custom string on a certain event?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make IAccessibility announce custom string on a certain event?: Need to know if there is a way to post a string to IAccessibilty at my convenience.I need some kind of similar functionality of NSAccessibilityPostNotification on Mac....
  6. How to make IAccessibility announce custom string on a certain event?

How to make IAccessibility announce custom string on a certain event?: Need to know if there is a way to post a string to IAccessibilty at my convenience.I need some kind of similar functionality of NSAccessibilityPostNotification on Mac....
  7. Windows 12 Announcement Date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 12 Announcement Date: Hello Please to Announce Windows 12 in the Future. Please Help Someone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-12-announcement-date/fc9da492-de5f-46aa-b429-d3a157aea0d9
  8. Windows 12 Announcement Date

Windows 12 Announcement Date: Hello Please to Announce Windows 12 in the Future. Please Help Someone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-12-announcement-date/fc9da492-de5f-46aa-b429-d3a157aea0d9
  9. Windows 12 Announcement Betas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 12 Announcement Betas: Hello Please Windows 12 to Announcement betas in Windows 11 End of Support in January, 13 2032 put of by Bill Gates. Please Help Someone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-12-announcement-betas/96364401-d58c-4f81-9904-326f1a5763c1
  10. Google announces plans to phase out 3rd party cookies in Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Google announces plans to phase out 3rd party cookies in Chrome: In August, we announced a new initiative (known as Privacy Sandbox) to develop a set of open standards to fundamentally enhance privacy on the web. Our goal for this open source initiative is to make the web more private and secure for users, while also supporting publishers....