Windows 10: Windows 9 Build 6.4.9788 Spotted Online

Discus and support Windows 9 Build 6.4.9788 Spotted Online in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It’s not a secret anymore that Microsoft is developing a completely new version of Windows that could be launched in early 2015, but while the company... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jul 6, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 9 Build 6.4.9788 Spotted Online

More

:)

labeeman, Jul 6, 2014
  2. Ian Sal Win User

Lumia 950 sound cutting out

Hi Jayney,

It could be that the network signal on the lounge while making a call is somehow on the dead spot, as it only happens in this particular area. Some houses, buildings and shopping malls may install cell phone signal boosters on dead spots to enhance cell
    phone signal within the premises. You may check online with regards to network signals and dead spots with your mobile network carrier.

By the way, WiFi signals have different frequencies which may not interfere with mobile signals.

Let us know if you have other inquiries.

Ian Sal, Jul 6, 2014
  3. How to get Windows 10 build 9788 iso

Windows 10 build 9788 (with a build tag of 6.4.9788.winmain.140704-2025) is a pre-release build of the Microsoft Windows
    operating system. At least one screenshot of this build has been released, which shows a revised Start
    Menu
    interface that hosts Windows Store applications within its right-hand column. its hard to get

Kernel version
    NT 6.4

CPU Architecture
    x86, x64

Edition
    Pro

BIOS date
    n/a

if you find it send me a google plus link to igor space program

image:
    Windows 9 Build 6.4.9788 Spotted Online [​IMG]

#IgorPopov, Jul 6, 2014
  4. LittleJay Win User

Well, all I got to say is, "bring it on"! The consumer preview that is... *Biggrin

LittleJay, Jul 6, 2014
  5. Phone Man Win User
    Phone Man, Jul 6, 2014
  6. Yeah, they stated "switch to kernel 9.4" but I'm thinking it should have been 6.4?

alphanumeric, Jul 7, 2014
  7. Tony K Win User
    Good! We'll know a lot more on the 13th. All this speculation is causing me anxiety! *Eek

Tony K, Jul 7, 2014
  8. A Guy Win User

Lol, I missed the buildup to 7, but this reminds me of the wait for Eight. Hopefully that is a good thing *Doh

A Guy, Jul 8, 2014
  9. Rickkins Win User
    "The Line for Nine"..??
    "The Whine for Nine"..??

Rickkins, Jul 10, 2014
  10. LEE
    Lee Win User
    Darn Gang, surprised you all aren't on drugs. . .it'll get here, and as soon as it does we'll all have something to really "Bitch about again.". . .:angelic:

11. Rickkins Win User
    Good times....*Rolleyes

(Bailey Quarters)

Rickkins, Jul 10, 2014
  12. LEE
    Lee Win User
    Yes :Bailey)

13. Rickkins Win User

Always felt she way the cute one. Tragic tale though.

Edit: Ooops, I thought she had died in some accident, seems I was wrong.

Rickkins, Jul 10, 2014
  14. LEE
    Lee Win User
    Same here, had the hots for her back in the day. . .*Thumbs

15. A Guy Win User
    The Pine for Nine *Wink

A Guy, Jul 10, 2014
Thema:

1. Windows 9 Build 6.4.9788 Spotted Online - Similar Threads - Build 9788 Spotted

2. 4-digit online PIN vs. 6-digit PIN on Windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4-digit online PIN vs. 6-digit PIN on Windows 11 laptop: Hi, I bought a new W11 laptop and the setup process required me to select a 6-digit PIN. I also create a new microsoft account to use Officr 365 and setup a password there, no PIN.When I am on another laptop and logon to that new account's OneDrive I see all my documents incl...
  3. 4-digit online PIN vs. 6-digit PIN on Windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    4-digit online PIN vs. 6-digit PIN on Windows 11 laptop: Hi, I bought a new W11 laptop and the setup process required me to select a 6-digit PIN. I also create a new microsoft account to use Officr 365 and setup a password there, no PIN.When I am on another laptop and logon to that new account's OneDrive I see all my documents incl...
  4. Battery Report drain of 4/68 = 6% after only 9 months

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Battery Report drain of 4/68 = 6% after only 9 months: [ATTACH] Bought my Zenbook Pro last August. After only 9 months I see a substantial drain - what is wrong? I use the MyAsus App to keep a maximum battery ceiling of 60%. I mostly work from home and keep my laptop almost all the time plugged in. What am I doing wrong here...
  5. Samsung Galaxy Space with Windows 10 spotted online

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Galaxy Space with Windows 10 spotted online: Samsung is gearing up to launch a new device that would run Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system and it might make its market debut as the Galaxy Space. Samsung’s unannounced device with Windows 10 and 8GB of RAM has been spotted on Geekbench, and the device does not...
  6. Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.218 Spotted Online

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.218 Spotted Online: Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.218 Spotted Online Could this be the next cumulative update for users? Microsoft is expected to launch new Windows 10 mobile and PC builds this week, and while the company only provides us with the almost-trademarked “soon” timing, more...
  7. New Start menu leaks in Windows build 9788

in Windows 10 News
    New Start menu leaks in Windows build 9788: Well, it looks like the leaks are starting to flow - or else someone has decided to spend an unhealthy amount of time building an elaborate Start menu replica. As you can see in the image above, the Start menu is there but it's not all that exciting as we have seen most of...
  8. Windows 9 build 9821 spotted in the wild

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 build 9821 spotted in the wild: The build is roughly 3-4 weeks old and shows the new Start menu and Windows Explorer. You can also see the updated Windows Explorer icon in the system tray as well. The double white square icon is how you launch the virtual desktops, or what might be called 'multi-tasking'...
  9. Windows 10 Build 9860 Spotted Online, New Languages Includ

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 9860 Spotted Online, New Languages Includ: Work on Windows 10 continues and Microsoft has recently completed development of a new testing build that has reportedly been spotted online, most likely as the company shipped it to partners and private testers. Windows 10 build 9860, which is still part of the preview...
  10. Windows 9 Build 6.4.9829 Spotted Online

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 Build 6.4.9829 Spotted Online: Microsoft has already started work on Windows 9, and a preview build is expected to be launched later this month, during a press conference scheduled for September 30. As far as the software giant is concerned, only little is known at this point, but thanks to people...