Windows 10: Windows 9 Build 6.4.9829 Spotted Online

Discus and support Windows 9 Build 6.4.9829 Spotted Online in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has already started work on Windows 9, and a preview build is expected to be launched later this month, during a press conference scheduled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Aug 31, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 9 Build 6.4.9829 Spotted Online

More *Party

:)

labeeman, Aug 31, 2014
  2. Ian Sal Win User

Lumia 950 sound cutting out

Hi Jayney,

It could be that the network signal on the lounge while making a call is somehow on the dead spot, as it only happens in this particular area. Some houses, buildings and shopping malls may install cell phone signal boosters on dead spots to enhance cell
    phone signal within the premises. You may check online with regards to network signals and dead spots with your mobile network carrier.

By the way, WiFi signals have different frequencies which may not interfere with mobile signals.

Let us know if you have other inquiries.

Ian Sal, Aug 31, 2014
  3. Windows 10 DIsm cannot find souce file

Well, windows 10 has a new build 1511 ....and it still fails to meet contemporary professional standards. Oh yes, I forgot.. it was free.

Right, here is my next problem ( Microsoft never solved the last one )

1) I have windows 10 Build 1511.

2) The CPU usage is high.

3) I have turned off tips and notifications

4) I decided to run sfc /scannow . ( This is a pretty useless tool that really only seems to find errors but never fix them. )

5) Sure enough, it found errors and couldnt fix them.

6) I decided to run Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth.

7) It replied that the image was repairable.

8) I ran Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth.

9) I got Error 0x800F081F The source files could not be found

10) I tried Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:ESD:C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources\Install.esd:1 /LimitAccess

11) See 9

12) I tried Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:WIMWindows 9 Build 6.4.9829 Spotted Online :D:\Sources\Install.wim:1 /LimitAccess

13) See 9

14) I tried "troubleshooting updates". ( This is a pretty useless tool that really only seems to find errors but never fix them - differes from SFC in that it claims to have fixed them). It claimed to have found and fixed errors

15) Go to 4

I have windows 10 Pro 1511, 10586.11 (Almost as good as Vista Windows 9 Build 6.4.9829 Spotted Online :( )

Win10_is_Vista, Aug 31, 2014
  4. z3r010 Win User

Let's hope it gets out in the wild so we can all have a play *Biggrin

z3r010, Aug 31, 2014
  5. labeeman Win User
    Yep I have an SSD waiting for it.

labeeman, Aug 31, 2014
  6. Kari Win User
    Can't wait to get first version installed!

7. Hurry up and wait? *Wink

alphanumeric, Aug 31, 2014
  8. LittleJay Win User

*Ditto

That makes two of us. *Biggrin

LittleJay, Aug 31, 2014
  9. Gornot Win User
    Considering all we've heard about Threshold up until now, I'm keeping my hopes low. These early builds are probably not going to look any different than the famous screenshot of the start menu and windowed modern apps.

What really piques my curiosity is the rumored taskbar overhaul in functionality. That's probably the biggest change I want to have a look at.

Gornot, Sep 1, 2014
  10. Kari Win User
    I belong to that really small minority who starting from Windows 3.11 have liked every new Windows version more than its predecessor (excluding Windows ME). The 95 was a huge step into the future from previous versions, again moving to XP from Win 2000 was like a new world. The way Vista changed the Windows concept really fascinated me, I never had any issues with Vista and grew to like it.

Then came Seven and I was almost literally in love with it. I loved Windows 8 from first betas I tested, the 8.1 surprised me because I did not except Microsoft to make the fantastic 8 so soon after original release even better. But they did, 8.1 alone was super, a dream OS for me, and the Update 1 fine tuned it to that marvelous, flexible, easy to use OS it is today.

Since Vista I have started to use new Windows versions long before they have been published, making the beta or preview version to my main OS before the official release date.

I simply have no choice; I am a Windows enthusiast, I have nothing against being called a Microsoft Fan Boy. I simply have to install Threshold as soon as it is possible. Not because I feel I always need to have the latest but rather because I have no patience to wait the official release in order to test and see myself what other geeks have been discussing and what I have read. I also take some pride in "participating", with all Microsoft products I have always allowed every possible "Call Home" function, joined every possible Customer Experience program to allow my computer to automatically send statistics, crash reports and such to MS. It's a long shot but my beta version of a new Windows crashing and crash report being sent "home" might help MS to fix a bug.

I am ready for new Windows.

11. BunnyJ New Member
    I'm taking a wait and see attitude about this new version of Windows.
    I hope it's a nice refresh with some new features.. but I'm not holding my breath.
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Sep 1, 2014
  12. Gornot Win User
    I wholeheartedly agree on most of what you said. With 8.x not so much, though, and that's exactly why I'm excited about Threshold. 8 has great potential and is not a bad OS at all, but I just can't get used to how it works 100%. That's why Threshold is so promising to me.

Gornot, Sep 1, 2014
  13. EMINENT Win User

I'm going to wait it out and see what it's like first with the first videos. If it's worth downloading and is functional with proper Onedrive sync support, i'll even install it on my main pc!!

It's ok though, I still have my Surface Pro 3.

EMINENT, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 9 Build 6.4.9829 Spotted Online - Similar Threads - Build 9829 Spotted

2. 4-digit online PIN vs. 6-digit PIN on Windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4-digit online PIN vs. 6-digit PIN on Windows 11 laptop: Hi, I bought a new W11 laptop and the setup process required me to select a 6-digit PIN. I also create a new microsoft account to use Officr 365 and setup a password there, no PIN.When I am on another laptop and logon to that new account's OneDrive I see all my documents incl...
  3. 4-digit online PIN vs. 6-digit PIN on Windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    4-digit online PIN vs. 6-digit PIN on Windows 11 laptop: Hi, I bought a new W11 laptop and the setup process required me to select a 6-digit PIN. I also create a new microsoft account to use Officr 365 and setup a password there, no PIN.When I am on another laptop and logon to that new account's OneDrive I see all my documents incl...
  4. Battery Report drain of 4/68 = 6% after only 9 months

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Battery Report drain of 4/68 = 6% after only 9 months: [ATTACH] Bought my Zenbook Pro last August. After only 9 months I see a substantial drain - what is wrong? I use the MyAsus App to keep a maximum battery ceiling of 60%. I mostly work from home and keep my laptop almost all the time plugged in. What am I doing wrong here...
  5. Samsung Galaxy Space with Windows 10 spotted online

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Galaxy Space with Windows 10 spotted online: Samsung is gearing up to launch a new device that would run Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system and it might make its market debut as the Galaxy Space. Samsung’s unannounced device with Windows 10 and 8GB of RAM has been spotted on Geekbench, and the device does not...
  6. New HoloLens RS4 Preview Update 6 Build 17134.1011 - May 9

in Windows 10 News
    New HoloLens RS4 Preview Update 6 Build 17134.1011 - May 9: In this article, you'll learn more about the HoloLens RS4 Preview. This preview is available to all HoloLens users, however, please note that installing this preview will erase all of your content and restore your device to factory settings. Like any pre-release software, you...
  7. Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.218 Spotted Online

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.218 Spotted Online: Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.218 Spotted Online Could this be the next cumulative update for users? Microsoft is expected to launch new Windows 10 mobile and PC builds this week, and while the company only provides us with the almost-trademarked “soon” timing, more...
  8. Windows 9 build 9821 spotted in the wild

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 build 9821 spotted in the wild: The build is roughly 3-4 weeks old and shows the new Start menu and Windows Explorer. You can also see the updated Windows Explorer icon in the system tray as well. The double white square icon is how you launch the virtual desktops, or what might be called 'multi-tasking'...
  9. Windows 9 Build 6.4.9788 Spotted Online

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 Build 6.4.9788 Spotted Online: It’s not a secret anymore that Microsoft is developing a completely new version of Windows that could be launched in early 2015, but while the company chooses to remain tight-lipped on this project, there are plenty of details that we hear about via unofficial channels....
  10. Windows 10 Build 9860 Spotted Online, New Languages Includ

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 9860 Spotted Online, New Languages Includ: Work on Windows 10 continues and Microsoft has recently completed development of a new testing build that has reportedly been spotted online, most likely as the company shipped it to partners and private testers. Windows 10 build 9860, which is still part of the preview...