Windows 10: Windows 9 build 9821 spotted in the wild

Discus and support Windows 9 build 9821 spotted in the wild in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The build is roughly 3-4 weeks old and shows the new Start menu and Windows Explorer. You can also see the updated Windows Explorer icon in the system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 9 build 9821 spotted in the wild

Read more...

:)

Brink, Sep 18, 2014
  2. Waddat Win User
    Waddat, Sep 18, 2014
  3. windows keys vibration

Windows 9 build 9821 spotted in the wild [​IMG]

how can i stop the Windows keys from vibrating

ArkapravoChoudhury, Sep 18, 2014
Thema:

Windows 9 build 9821 spotted in the wild

1. Windows 9 build 9821 spotted in the wild - Similar Threads - build 9821 spotted

2. Windows 10 floating Taskbar menu design spotted in preview builds

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 floating Taskbar menu design spotted in preview builds: Microsoft is said to be working on a visual overhaul for Windows 10 that’s set for release this October/November. The update is internally known as the Sun Valley, also known as ‘version 21H2’, will introduce a “sweeping visual rejuvenation of Windows,” including a new...
  3. windows spot light

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows spot light: When I boot up my lap top I changed the settings so I would not need to use my password every time I use the thing.Now that I finally finally got windows spot light to work right half the time .iT SAYS LIKE WHAT YOU SEE I CHECK YES AND THEN I NEED MY PASSWORD TO SIGN INTO...
  4. windows spot light

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows spot light: I went to run box typed in netplwiz and turned off sign in with password and it works.Now when windows spot light comes on start screen and ask if I like what I see.After I answer whatever.I need to sign in with my password to get back to desk top.The neyplwiz thing does not...
  5. Windows 10 Wildely Unstable

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Wildely Unstable: After upgrading and then doing a fresh install windows 10 has make my computer widely unstable. I can't even open the start menu without having a 3 minute wait. Everything is so clunky and unresponsive. I can't install any graphic drivers because they always fail....
  6. Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.218 Spotted Online

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.218 Spotted Online: Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.218 Spotted Online Could this be the next cumulative update for users? Microsoft is expected to launch new Windows 10 mobile and PC builds this week, and while the company only provides us with the almost-trademarked “soon” timing, more...
  7. Windows 9 Build 6.4.9788 Spotted Online

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 Build 6.4.9788 Spotted Online: It’s not a secret anymore that Microsoft is developing a completely new version of Windows that could be launched in early 2015, but while the company chooses to remain tight-lipped on this project, there are plenty of details that we hear about via unofficial channels....
  8. Windows 10 Build 9860 Spotted Online, New Languages Includ

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 9860 Spotted Online, New Languages Includ: Work on Windows 10 continues and Microsoft has recently completed development of a new testing build that has reportedly been spotted online, most likely as the company shipped it to partners and private testers. Windows 10 build 9860, which is still part of the preview...
  9. Windows 9: Building an Operating System for Human Beings

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9: Building an Operating System for Human Beings: Windows 8 wasn’t quite a breathtaking product, and pretty much everyone knows that after launch, adoption of the modern operating system remained very low due to the confusion created by some odd changes, including the removal of the Start button and the introduction of the...
  10. Windows 9 Build 6.4.9829 Spotted Online

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 Build 6.4.9829 Spotted Online: Microsoft has already started work on Windows 9, and a preview build is expected to be launched later this month, during a press conference scheduled for September 30. As far as the software giant is concerned, only little is known at this point, but thanks to people...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 build 9821