Windows 10: Windows 9: Building an Operating System for Human Beings

Discus and support Windows 9: Building an Operating System for Human Beings in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 8 wasn’t quite a breathtaking product, and pretty much everyone knows that after launch, adoption of the modern operating system remained very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Sep 17, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 9: Building an Operating System for Human Beings

More

labeeman, Sep 17, 2014
  2. LittleJay Win User

Well...it will be interesting to see just well MS does in becoming a "consumer shaped company". Bring on W9!!! *Biggrin

:)

LittleJay, Sep 17, 2014
  3. WIN10 Upgrade for Normal Human Beings

My "Get Windows 10" Icon says "... Wait for Notification". Sounds good to me. I'm not a computer 'Geek' and would appreciate a Simple, Easily Understood, Upgrade Process from Microsoft for Normal Human Beings. What can I anticipate/expect from Microsoft?

RalphHosmer, Sep 17, 2014
  4. Windows 9: Building an Operating System for Human Beings

WIN10 Upgrade for Normal Human Beings

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

Please follow the below link to know how to install Window 10 from Windows Technical Preview.

How to upgrade from the Windows 10 Insider Preview to Windows 10 RTM build

Hope this information is helpful. Please post in case you have any further issues. I will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Sep 17, 2014
  5. Rickkins Win User
    Given that it couldn't possibly be worse than 8, I think there'll be happy faces aplenty...

Rickkins, Sep 17, 2014
  6. I would like the "Look" of Seven with upgrades and performance enhancements to make the most of newer hardware that was not around when 7 & 8 core were written. Don't care one bit about modern interfaces but understand people do like that a lot on some PC and laptops tablets etc.
    Consumer based, does that mean the want to farm our data like Google and Apple do?

Indianatone, Sep 17, 2014
  7. LittleJay Win User
    If MS is truly going to become a consumer based company then giving us the choice to install W9 with only the options we want to use would be a good start.

LittleJay, Sep 17, 2014
  8. Trust_No1 Win User

I agree 100% percent.

Trust_No1, Sep 17, 2014
  9. I would bet half a Bitcoin you could skin 9 to have Aero-likeness to it.

Coke Robot, Sep 18, 2014
  10. Ztruker Win User
    You can do that with 8.1 now, I have Aero Glass for Windows 8.1 installed and I now have most of the Aero look back.

Edit: All that's missing is the rounded corners on windows, a look I prefer.

Ztruker, Sep 19, 2014
  11. Wullail Win User
    I'm becoming very jaded about Windows overall now , too many installations of the latest and greatest OS where I've thought...MEH.....

I'm only hoping Win 9 will be heavily discounted for windows 8/8.1 users and the 'let us install what we want' doesn't mean we have to pay and pay and pay for extra features.

Wullail, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 9: Building an Operating System for Human Beings - Similar Threads - Building Operating System

2. Windows operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows operating system: If you have installed windows operating system on hardrive D does desktop, recycle bin and downloads be apart of D drive or C drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-operating-system/f517a89e-4a00-4cc7-b9dd-4d9a753ee77e
  3. Windows operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows operating system: If you have installed windows operating system on hardrive D does desktop, recycle bin and downloads be apart of D drive or C drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-operating-system/f517a89e-4a00-4cc7-b9dd-4d9a753ee77e
  4. How do I talk to a human being

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I talk to a human being: i got a new hard drive and am having problems with my storage for my computer and backing things up and retreiving items. I am really not tech savvy and reading forums does not help me because I really dont know what people are talking about. I have tried calling the support...
  5. How do I talk to a human being

How do I talk to a human being: i got a new hard drive and am having problems with my storage for my computer and backing things up and retreiving items. I am really not tech savvy and reading forums does not help me because I really dont know what people are talking about. I have tried calling the support...
  6. Why can't I talk to a human being

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can't I talk to a human being: I can't find a way to reach a human being via phone or email. Why is it so difficult to contact an actual person? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-talk-to-a-human-being/9abf52c0-7f02-4404-ae5e-0edaae98f7b9
  7. Why can't I talk to a human being

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I talk to a human being: I can't find a way to reach a human being via phone or email. Why is it so difficult to contact an actual person? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-talk-to-a-human-being/9abf52c0-7f02-4404-ae5e-0edaae98f7b9
  8. Why can't I talk to a human being

9. Windows Operation System

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Operation System: Ok, I was wondering if/when Microsoft is going to release a new Operating System. I high doubt it will be called Windows 11 or whatever. I have read on a few sites that it would just be called "Windows". Does anyone know if that is in the makings and when it would be released...
  10. Windows operating system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows operating system: What is this product: 00325-95940-90997-AA0EM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-operating-system/3ac6f165-68b3-42ed-98a9-74fc2c079ac4