Windows 10: Windows 9: Can Microsoft pull off another miracle?

Discus and support Windows 9: Can Microsoft pull off another miracle? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The executive frantically tapped several different keys on the svelte new laptop he was demonstrating, but nothing happened. The screen didn't change.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by silvernova, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Windows 9: Can Microsoft pull off another miracle?

More

:)

silvernova, Jul 12, 2009
  2. erocker Win User

Netbook running windows ce 6.0 NO YOUTUBE!!!

I cannot get youtube to play on this net book. I followed some advice I got off the internet to go to m.youtube.com still no luck. Everytime it pulls up windows media player 9 says it's looking for link the says cannot find. Can anyone help?

erocker, Jul 8, 2009
  3. Kursah Win User
    Kursah, Jul 8, 2009
  4. Windows 9: Can Microsoft pull off another miracle?

His example used to Shock and awe the reader is typical of the actions of any salesman - If you have an error it's the other guy's fault, Hardware blames Software, Software blames hardware. So not exactly a good start to the blog, and it goes down from there

BababooeyHTJ, May 16, 2018
  5. Rickkins Win User
    Well yes, that much is now common knowledge. That said, however, I use 8, and now 8.1 without issue... but I do it with the addition of Classic Shell, which essentially turns it into a win7 style desktop os. It is not so much the os as a whole, but the metro interface that cause so much friction.

Rickkins, Feb 1, 2014
  6. I run 8.1 Pro with Classic Shell on one SSD and W7 on another SSD, and I've gotten to like 8.1 Pro better.

JohnBrown53, Jul 12, 2009
Thema:

Windows 9: Can Microsoft pull off another miracle?

1. Windows 9: Can Microsoft pull off another miracle? - Similar Threads - Microsoft pull off

2. another microsoft failure?!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    another microsoft failure?!: I'm disappointed but not surprised but I honestly knew that the 1803 & 1809 builds were bugged so my question is very simple which windows 10 build is less bugged? I'm thinking about 1703...
  3. Windows 10 COM Surrogate turns on and off repeatedly, pulling focus from active window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 COM Surrogate turns on and off repeatedly, pulling focus from active window: At random times throughout the day ... most often when my Lenovo P50 laptop comes out of sleep, or an application is opened (but not always), a background process named "COM Surrogate" will pull focus away from the active window for about a second, then return it, then pull...
  4. Windows 10 Threshold was Windows 9 internally at Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Threshold was Windows 9 internally at Microsoft: Interesting: Windows 10 Threshold was Windows 9 internally at Microsoft When Microsoft jumped directly to Windows 10 from Windows 8 PC / Windows Phone 8.1, it was quite a surprise, given the logical and expected order could have been Windows 9 after Windows 8. But our...
  5. Windows 9 Delays the Migration Off Windows 7

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 Delays the Migration Off Windows 7: Windows 9 is on the radar, and Microsoft is set to deliver the first beta of this operating system sometime this month, but all rumors pointing to an imminent launch of a new version are actually having a negative impact on the migration off Windows 7. Microsoft’s Windows...
  6. Microsoft pulled the Windows 10 November Update due to privacy setting

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft pulled the Windows 10 November Update due to privacy setting: Microsoft has today detailed why they chose to pull the Windows 10 November Update from Windows Update and the Media Creation Tool over the weekend. Their initial comment regarding the situation claimed the company decided that all users needed to update via Windows Update,...
  7. Microsoft has pulled the Windows 10 November Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft has pulled the Windows 10 November Update: Microsoft has pulled the Windows 10 November Update from Windows Update 30988
  8. Microsoft's monumental task in Windows 9

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's monumental task in Windows 9: Interesting Read. http://www.techrepublic.com/article/...back-the-base/
  9. Microsoft Pulls Windows 10 Mobile 10586.29 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Pulls Windows 10 Mobile 10586.29 Update: Microsoft rolled out Windows 10 Mobile 10586.29 earlier this month, but it appears that owners of the new Microsoft flagship phones, Lumia 950 and 950 XL are having some major problems with it. Microsoft has decided to pull the update from its servers while it investigates...
  10. Microsoft Could Launch Windows 9 as “Windows”

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Could Launch Windows 9 as “Windows”: Windows 9 is already on the radar, and Microsoft could introduce the very first beta of this operating system later this month, but it appears that the company is actually preparing something that’s as surprising as it is unexpected. Starting with Windows 9, the company...