Windows 9: Can Microsoft pull off another miracle?

Discus and support Windows 9: Can Microsoft pull off another miracle? in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; The executive frantically tapped several different keys on the svelte new laptop he was demonstrating, but nothing happened. The screen didn't change.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by silvernova, Jul 12, 2009.

1. silvernova Win User

More

:)

silvernova, Jul 12, 2009
  2. erocker Win User

Netbook running windows ce 6.0 NO YOUTUBE!!!

I cannot get youtube to play on this net book. I followed some advice I got off the internet to go to m.youtube.com still no luck. Everytime it pulls up windows media player 9 says it's looking for link the says cannot find. Can anyone help?

erocker, Jul 8, 2009
  3. Kursah Win User
    Kursah, Jul 8, 2009
  4. BababooeyHTJ Win User

His example used to Shock and awe the reader is typical of the actions of any salesman - If you have an error it's the other guy's fault, Hardware blames Software, Software blames hardware. So not exactly a good start to the blog, and it goes down from there

BababooeyHTJ, May 16, 2018
  5. Rickkins Win User
    Well yes, that much is now common knowledge. That said, however, I use 8, and now 8.1 without issue... but I do it with the addition of Classic Shell, which essentially turns it into a win7 style desktop os. It is not so much the os as a whole, but the metro interface that cause so much friction.

Rickkins, Feb 1, 2014
  6. JohnBrown53 Win User
    I run 8.1 Pro with Classic Shell on one SSD and W7 on another SSD, and I've gotten to like 8.1 Pro better.

JohnBrown53, Jul 12, 2009
Thema:

Windows 9: Can Microsoft pull off another miracle? - Similar Threads - Microsoft pull off

1. Microsoft Inviting More Xbox Insiders to Join Alpha - Skip Ahead

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Inviting More Xbox Insiders to Join Alpha - Skip Ahead: [ATTACH] Recently we announced the addition of the “Alpha – Skip Ahead” ring to our Xbox One Update Preview, and in that time, we’ve seen a lot of excitement from the community. Because of this, and to further prepare for flighting RS5, we’re looking to expand and diversify...
  2. Does Microsoft think that this desktop PC is an Xbox?

in Windows 10 News
    Does Microsoft think that this desktop PC is an Xbox?: Why did I get this update last month? 9NBLGGH537C2-Microsoft.XboxGameOverlay Does Microsoft think that this desktop PC is an Xbox? 112593
  3. Meet Microsoft News

in Windows 10 News
    Meet Microsoft News: Our mission for more than two decades has been to keep you informed in an easily accessible, comprehensive and trustworthy way. Today, we share the next step in our evolution. Microsoft has been in the news business for more than 23 years. When we launched MSN in 1995, the...
  4. Identifying PC's from Digital Activation in microsoft account

in Windows 10 News
    Identifying PC's from Digital Activation in microsoft account: Hello, I have far too many PC's in the house, and most have Full Retail versions of Windows 7 upgraded to Windows 10. To help me manage the digital entitlements/activations I used a single Microsoft account to keep all my digital licences in. Thought I was being clever, but...
  5. Microsoft pulled the Windows 10 November Update due to privacy setting

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft pulled the Windows 10 November Update due to privacy setting: Microsoft has today detailed why they chose to pull the Windows 10 November Update from Windows Update and the Media Creation Tool over the weekend. Their initial comment regarding the situation claimed the company decided that all users needed to update via Windows Update,...
  6. Microsoft has pulled the Windows 10 November Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft has pulled the Windows 10 November Update: Microsoft has pulled the Windows 10 November Update from Windows Update 30988
  7. Microsoft Pulls Windows 10 Mobile 10586.29 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Pulls Windows 10 Mobile 10586.29 Update: Microsoft rolled out Windows 10 Mobile 10586.29 earlier this month, but it appears that owners of the new Microsoft flagship phones, Lumia 950 and 950 XL are having some major problems with it. Microsoft has decided to pull the update from its servers while it investigates...
Windows 9: Can Microsoft pull off another miracle? solved