Windows 10: Windows 9: Can Microsoft pull off another miracle?

Discus and support Windows 9: Can Microsoft pull off another miracle? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The executive frantically tapped several different keys on the svelte new laptop he was demonstrating, but nothing happened. The screen didn't change.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by silvernova, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Windows 9: Can Microsoft pull off another miracle?

More

:)

silvernova, Jul 12, 2009
  2. erocker Win User

Netbook running windows ce 6.0 NO YOUTUBE!!!

I cannot get youtube to play on this net book. I followed some advice I got off the internet to go to m.youtube.com still no luck. Everytime it pulls up windows media player 9 says it's looking for link the says cannot find. Can anyone help?

erocker, Jul 8, 2009
  3. Kursah Win User
    Kursah, Jul 8, 2009
  4. Windows 9: Can Microsoft pull off another miracle?

His example used to Shock and awe the reader is typical of the actions of any salesman - If you have an error it's the other guy's fault, Hardware blames Software, Software blames hardware. So not exactly a good start to the blog, and it goes down from there

BababooeyHTJ, May 16, 2018
  5. Rickkins Win User
    Well yes, that much is now common knowledge. That said, however, I use 8, and now 8.1 without issue... but I do it with the addition of Classic Shell, which essentially turns it into a win7 style desktop os. It is not so much the os as a whole, but the metro interface that cause so much friction.

Rickkins, Feb 1, 2014
  6. I run 8.1 Pro with Classic Shell on one SSD and W7 on another SSD, and I've gotten to like 8.1 Pro better.

JohnBrown53, Jul 12, 2009
Thema:

Windows 9: Can Microsoft pull off another miracle?

1. Windows 9: Can Microsoft pull off another miracle? - Similar Threads - Microsoft pull off

2. Microsoft W-9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft W-9: We get billed by invoice from Microsoft for licensing and need to have a W-9 on file for tax purposes. Can someone tell me where to find a W-9 from Microsoft so that we can have this on file?I don't need a blank form, I need one that is filled out by Microsoft so that we can...
  3. Microsoft W-9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft W-9: We get billed by invoice from Microsoft for licensing and need to have a W-9 on file for tax purposes. Can someone tell me where to find a W-9 from Microsoft so that we can have this on file?I don't need a blank form, I need one that is filled out by Microsoft so that we can...
  4. Microsoft works 9

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft works 9: When I try to change font or size of print on the letter I'm typing, the letter disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-works-9/42497ca4-d6eb-4a36-8370-8cc76b41d9cf
  5. Invalid value for registry miracle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Invalid value for registry miracle: When I try to open a picture I get ''Invalid value for registry'' bug. So double clicking does not work, only ''Open with...'' which is much slower. I do not use Photos which is and has always been,in my opinion, slowware and bugware. But there is a problem with the...
  6. Pulling Up Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pulling Up Microsoft Store.: Hello, I am having trouble getting the Microsoft store app to pull up on my pc. It is the same with Minecraft for windows 10. When I click or double click the icon it doesn't pull the app up. I have been trying to get the apps up for days now. I own a HP Desktop. To be...
  7. microsoft works (9)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft works (9): I have a dell computer which I purchased with windows 7 but I upgraded it to windows 10. I have the original Microsoft works disk. Will it work on a new dell computer windows 10? Or do I need to spend money on office 365. I only use a word processor and spread sheet. Your...
  8. Problems with an old laptop I pulled off the shelf

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with an old laptop I pulled off the shelf: My Dell laptop went on the fritz Thursday. It would not charge from the power cable. The power cable works just fine, the green light is on.....all good. I thought it might be the AC power jack so I removed the back of the laptop and checked to see if it was tight or if...
  9. Windows 9 Delays the Migration Off Windows 7

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 Delays the Migration Off Windows 7: Windows 9 is on the radar, and Microsoft is set to deliver the first beta of this operating system sometime this month, but all rumors pointing to an imminent launch of a new version are actually having a negative impact on the migration off Windows 7. Microsoft’s Windows...
  10. Microsoft has pulled the Windows 10 November Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft has pulled the Windows 10 November Update: Microsoft has pulled the Windows 10 November Update from Windows Update 30988