Windows 10: Windows 9 Concept Makes Both the Desktop and the Start Screen Really Beautiful

Discus and support Windows 9 Concept Makes Both the Desktop and the Start Screen Really Beautiful in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It’s pretty clear that users expect a major visual revamp in Windows 9 and the plethora of concepts that reach the web these days are living proof that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Feb 4, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 9 Concept Makes Both the Desktop and the Start Screen Really Beautiful

More here

:)

labeeman, Feb 4, 2014

2. make your windows phone look better

Hi Ali,

There are many ways of making your Windows Phone's lock screen and start screen look better. One of which is applying a beautiful background, having a combination of all the sizes tiles on start screen, having more live tiles and setting a beautiful accent
    color.

Adil Z Syed, Feb 4, 2014
  3. Nic727 Win User
    Windows 10 mobile concept - Discussion

Hi,

Winbeta found a very interesting W10 mobile concept and I think it's just way better than what we currently have.

To see all image, just head over
    here

Do you like this concept?

Should we get this as a final version?

Thank you Windows 9 Concept Makes Both the Desktop and the Start Screen Really Beautiful :)

Nic727, Feb 4, 2014
  4. LittleJay Win User

As long as I can bypass the start screen and go straight to the desktop the fancier visual concepts don't mean much to me, because I prefer to use my own photos for a desktop back ground.

LittleJay, Feb 4, 2014
  5. Rickkins Win User
    Yea, same here. I like a clean desktop, picture of my choice. Couple folders with stuff in and the xp style quick launch. It really doesn't get much better than that.

Quite frankly, the pics from the link simply do not move me, at all.

Rickkins, Feb 4, 2014
  6. fireberd Win User
    That just looks like more of the Windows 8 "visual dressing" and not something for a production system. I keep a very "vanilla" system. Only absolutely needed items in startup, etc.

fireberd, Feb 5, 2014
  7. I keep my system "clean" too, most times theres only the recycle bin on my desktop, three start up programs etc. As stated these are concept pictures and how much 9 eventually resembles these pictures is something for the crystal ball. I like them btw and feel that they are a step in the right direction.

indianacarnie, Feb 5, 2014
  8. BlueGuy Win User

Ditto, again I say I'm using IownAmoneyPit's redux themes(Maple) and my own wallpaper.
    Plus one custom icon set for the recycle bin [with the icon fix from the 7 tutorials] because why use a trash can when you have to pick the paper out of it to re-read a file, so to speak.?

http://www.iconarchive.com/show/conc...kuseisean.html

The white inbox for empty, the black w/files in it for full.

BlueGuy, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 9 Concept Makes Both the Desktop and the Start Screen Really Beautiful - Similar Threads - Concept Makes Both

2. Beautiful Dual Screen Surface Duo Wallpapers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Beautiful Dual Screen Surface Duo Wallpapers: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wallpapers8k [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wcn1jr/beautiful_dual_screen_surface_duo_wallpapers/
  3. Desktops monitors and concepts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktops monitors and concepts: Just moved back to windows from Mac and wondering if I can bring just one “feature” to life on windows 10.On a Mac you can have multiple virtual desktops.You can also have multiple monitors.If you have both it is possible to swap between virtual desktops on one monitor...
  4. Aero is beautiful

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aero is beautiful: I loved Aero! it was Comforting. Windows 10 UI is like a trip through the backrooms where everything is the same madness of Mono-Yellow over & over again. Windows 10 is very uncustomizable & I think it should be just as customizable as Minecraft. Windows 10 feels like it...
  5. Windows 9 Start Menu Concept

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 9 Start Menu Concept: So from what it sounds like, Windows 9 is going to mark the return of the Start menu. So tonight, I've been trying to imagine what a Start menu in Windows 9 might perhaps look like. Here's the concept I came up with: [img] What do you guys think? 1520
  6. Windows 9 - both Metro and Desktop working together

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 9 - both Metro and Desktop working together: Hi there Seems fairly obvious to me that there are people out there who want the desktop while others like the idea of what metro can theoretically bring to the table -- although I think most would like these apps to be available in re-sizeable windows too rather than in...
  7. Where's my beautiful desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where's my beautiful desktop?: Hi, hoping you can help *Smile My desktop is now just apps. I can't see my usual desktop with the files etc, is there a way to fix this? THANKS (I have a pic of what it looks like but I'm not sure how to post it.) 65923
  8. Microsoft to Make the Windows 9 Start Menu Highly Customizable

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to Make the Windows 9 Start Menu Highly Customizable: The Windows Start menu remains an important subject for the Redmond-based tech giant, with many users calling for the company to bring it back in the modern operating system as soon as possible. Terry Myerson, head of the operating system [img] division at Microsoft,...
  9. Windows 9 Concept Makes Microsoft’s OS Look Stunning

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 Concept Makes Microsoft’s OS Look Stunning: Microsoft is expected to break the news on Windows 9 in just a couple of months at the BUILD 2014 developer conference, but people familiar with the matter are also revealing some of the features that could be part of the next full Windows release. Based on all these...
  10. Modern Design and Evolution: Windows 9 Concept Mixes the Desktop and the Metro UI

in Windows 10 News
    Modern Design and Evolution: Windows 9 Concept Mixes the Desktop and the Metro UI: Windows 8 was pretty much a flop, Windows 8.1 fixed a few issues but still fails to impress, so it’s no surprise that all eyes are on the upcoming Windows 9 that’s supposed to debut sometime in 2015. According to the limited information we have at this point, Windows 9 is...