Windows 10: Windows 9 Concept Makes Microsoft’s OS Look Stunning

Discus and support Windows 9 Concept Makes Microsoft’s OS Look Stunning in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is expected to break the news on Windows 9 in just a couple of months at the BUILD 2014 developer conference, but people familiar with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jan 27, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 9 Concept Makes Microsoft’s OS Look Stunning

More

:)

labeeman, Jan 27, 2014

2. Suggestions for Windows Defender in Windows 10

Hello, I'm from Iran. I'm 16 and I made a concept for Windows 10 Mobile and Surface Phone last summer (called Suwin Concept: Behance). I saw a post (Link:
    Microsoft working on a UWP version of Windows Defender | On MSFT) about Making UWP version of Windows Defender by Microsoft and one of my ideas was about that in my concept. Please send me a document or evidence for adding it to my CV, if
    Microsoft is making Windows Defender UWP version.

Best regards,

[Original Title: A request]

Orman Faghihi Mohaddes, Jan 27, 2014
  3. microsoft all-in-one wireless media keyboard problems with letter I and numbers 6, 8 and 9

Brand new Keyboard, exited about it and after connecting it to the desktop computer running Windows 10 due to the continuous offers to update the OS, the letter " I " and the numbers " 6 " " 8 " and " 9 ".

a very random failure but very annoying, in a world full of other consumer electronics options I always chose the Microsoft peliferials but this problem is making me look elsewhere.

please help or bust.

ManuelCifuentes Barra, Jan 27, 2014
  4. bigseb Win User

Don't move me tbh. Look to eighties for my liking...

bigseb, Jan 27, 2014
  5. LittleJay Win User
    The new design concepts won't make any difference to me, if and when I decide to purchase Windows 9. Windows 9 Concept Makes Microsoft’s OS Look Stunning o_O

LittleJay, Jan 27, 2014
  6. labeeman Win User
    Just another persons dream the only one that counts is M$ dream at this time, just maybe we will find out in April.

labeeman, Jan 27, 2014
  7. ksdixon Win User
    Windows 9 Concept Makes Microsoft’s OS Look Stunning [​IMG]

Gross!
    Far too much white and grey mixed together with simplistic icons.
    Giving me Windows 3.1 vibes or something.

ksdixon, Jan 27, 2014
  8. A Guy Win User

I'm stunned alright...that they think that looks stunning.

A Guy, Jan 28, 2014
  9. LEE
    Lee Win User
    After reading your post I jumped over to my VM of Windows 3.xx, and for the life of me cannot see any similarly to it in the article's pictures, then maybe that last stroke took more from me than I realized. . .*Wink
    Basically it reminds me of a flat aerial theme with the glass borders. In a way it just seems out of place for windows 8, albeit I forgot it is windows 9 or someones vision of what windows 9 will look like. . .*Smile

10. A Guy Win User
    I never used 3.xx, so it wasn't me *Wink The flat looks to me, cheap. Like they had no graphical skills. I'm not of the "my pc is a tool" school. I have the power, I want it to look good. I want glass, or Aero. Vibrant colors, 3d effects, etc. is it important in how the OS performs? I'd say no, and for those with less resources, it may be an advantage, but it doesn't mean it looks good.

A Guy, Jan 28, 2014
  11. fireberd Win User
    Until MS releases some concrete info, what is out there is pure speculation. Even then, from past experiences, what comes out on beta releases especially early beta releases is far from what the finished product is or looks like. We're even seeing that with speculation on 8.2.

fireberd, Jan 28, 2014
  12. MS is not cheap on its design. Sure they will release something impressive looking if only they bring the start menu interface with optional metro interface both rolled into one. Third party apps currently do that but most of them are always asking for money (there are some free ones too).

aritra2116, Jan 29, 2014
  13. Windows 9 Concept Makes Microsoft’s OS Look Stunning

The only glass I see is taskbar and caption bar. It's the same total transparency as on W8. No "frost" on the ice. Way lame. I tried one of the glass themes on W8 and I had to keep squinting to see if I had the mouse pointer on the caption bar. Looks like the W8 step backward is in cement now, like the Grauman's Chinese Theatre sidewalk.

MilesAhead, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 9 Concept Makes Microsoft’s OS Look Stunning - Similar Threads - Concept Makes Microsoft’s

2. Is it possible to make my Windows look like Chrome OS?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to make my Windows look like Chrome OS?: Hi all, now this might sound silly, I like the way how the Chrome OS looks, with all apps together in one place, not in a list:...
  3. Windows 10 Design Concept.......come on Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Design Concept.......come on Microsoft: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLib5QX9qMw&t=15s This video is a concept created for the purposes of visualising how Windows 10 could be changed in a future update.This is NOT an actual software.I am not affiliated with Microsoft.Microsoft confirms there will be no...
  4. Windows 10 Action Center reimagined in this new stunning concept

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Action Center reimagined in this new stunning concept: Windows comes with several new and mobile-focused features. Windows 10 has an Action Center, which is more like a smartphone’s notifications panel that has quick action features. Action Center comes in handy to some users and it has been reimagined in a new fan art. A...
  5. Another new concept envisions a more modern look for File Explorer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Another new concept envisions a more modern look for File Explorer on Windows 10: In the release notes of Windows 10 Build 17733, Microsoft announced that the final version of the dark theme for File Explorer is now ready as the company nears the stabilization phase of the Redstone 5 update. The new and improved File Explorer would become available to...
  6. Concept imagines redesigned Windows 10 File Explorer with new look

in Windows 10 News
    Concept imagines redesigned Windows 10 File Explorer with new look: Microsoft is working on Windows 10 Redstone 5 update that will bring a dark theme to the File Explorer, along with some other refinements. File Explorer is getting an update later this year, but more or less it will look same. It’s likely that one day Microsoft will implement...
  7. Windows 9 Start Menu Concept

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 9 Start Menu Concept: So from what it sounds like, Windows 9 is going to mark the return of the Start menu. So tonight, I've been trying to imagine what a Start menu in Windows 9 might perhaps look like. Here's the concept I came up with: [img] What do you guys think? 1520
  8. Windows 9 Concept Makes Both the Desktop and the Start Screen Really Beautiful

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 Concept Makes Both the Desktop and the Start Screen Really Beautiful: It’s pretty clear that users expect a major visual revamp in Windows 9 and the plethora of concepts that reach the web these days are living proof that Microsoft must bring us improvements for both the desktop and the controversial touch screen. This concept created by...
  9. Microsoft to Make the Windows 9 Start Menu Highly Customizable

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to Make the Windows 9 Start Menu Highly Customizable: The Windows Start menu remains an important subject for the Redmond-based tech giant, with many users calling for the company to bring it back in the modern operating system as soon as possible. Terry Myerson, head of the operating system [img] division at Microsoft,...
  10. Modern Design and Evolution: Windows 9 Concept Mixes the Desktop and the Metro UI

in Windows 10 News
    Modern Design and Evolution: Windows 9 Concept Mixes the Desktop and the Metro UI: Windows 8 was pretty much a flop, Windows 8.1 fixed a few issues but still fails to impress, so it’s no surprise that all eyes are on the upcoming Windows 9 that’s supposed to debut sometime in 2015. According to the limited information we have at this point, Windows 9 is...