Windows 9 Could Launch with DirectX 12 – Report

Discus and support Windows 9 Could Launch with DirectX 12 – Report in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is getting ready to introduce a new DirectX version, as the company has recently launched a teaser indicating that the unveiling could take... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Mar 5, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Read the rest here:

labeeman, Mar 5, 2014
  2. Windows Sniper Win User

That's great, except it will take a couple of years for companies to actively start developing for the new Directx framework..

I wonder how close to realism we will get with this version!

:)

Windows Sniper, Mar 5, 2014
  3. RonaldHepding Win User
    Games Directx 9 on Widows 10 AI

Windows ten has Directx 12 not Directx 9 which allows purchased games to run. I have tried to download directx 9 but still will not allow the slots games to run. I cannot find the downloaded file for directx 9 on my computer. It is either hidden or did
    not download. Need help!

RonaldHepding, Mar 5, 2014
  4. atif 217 Win User

Cant't download apps (instagram,messenger,etc.) from MS Store because they minimum require directx 9 but i have Directx 12 installed!! what to do?

i m using windows 10 64bit. directx 12 is installed.........messenger requires directx version 9..........plz help

atif 217, Mar 5, 2014
  5. alphanumeric New Member
    The cycle has to start somewhere. *Wink By the time I get DirectX 12 compatible hardware and a Game that will use it, DirectX 13 will be out.*Sad

alphanumeric, Mar 6, 2014
  6. bigseb Win User
    lol... my CAD software still uses DirectX 9!! *Eek

bigseb, Mar 8, 2014
  7. tomsmith0007 Win User
    Hiiii
    i am great fan of your Forums , i am regularly follow your post , every time you give me very
    useful information that help me lot , i think you r right ..................
    wel come to the Windows forum site here u can find ans of you are question
    you was asking for the app of Windows that was the great
    i cant answerof you are question? but if u want some batter answer plz visit

.........................................................................................

WINDOWS 9

tomsmith0007, Mar 21, 2014
  8. A Guy Win User

Welcome to Nine Forums tomsmith0007. Nice page *Wink

A Guy, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 9 Could Launch with DirectX 12 – Report - Similar Threads - Launch DirectX –

2. Windows 10 Computer not accessing home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Computer not accessing home network: One of the Windows 10 computers on my home network is not accessing other computers on the network even though I have checked no password required in advanced settings. Can anyone help me?...
  3. STEELSERIES Siberia 150 Wont work with the xbox app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STEELSERIES Siberia 150 Wont work with the xbox app on Windows 10: Hi everyone i just bought this USB headseat from steelseries and it works really well with anything and what i mean by that is i use it on Discord, Skype and in game chats but when it comes to the xbox app i get this: The sampling rate for your microphone is not supported...
  4. Windows 10 Photos

Windows 10 Photos: windows 10 photos stop working, Reset & Repair dose not respond on it … cant uninstall app and cant reinstalls it … how can I fix this ridicules problem on WINDOWS 10 !! I need to see my photos somehow dear Microsoft …. if its a application why you don't put the app...
  5. Windows 10 is glacial in performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is glacial in performance: My laptop is really running slowly at the moment. I sorted it out when it happened the other day when it first happened by doing a windows 10 update trouble shoot, but this time it didn't make any difference when I did it again. All programs run slow and performance manager...
  6. Microsoft’s Movies and TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline support on Insider Rings

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Movies and TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline support on Insider Rings: Movies and TV (also known as Films and TV in some regions) is getting a new update with major improvements. The latest update for Movies and TV app advances it to version Movies and TV app for Windows 10 is picking up an update on Fast Ring with a couple of new features. To...
  7. Windows 10 Edge

Windows 10 Edge: After an update, browser pages are opening in Internet explorer, not Edge. How can I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/windows-10-edge/59845d31-ccf8-4a95-b032-e63365187347
  8. WiFi dropping in Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Customization
    WiFi dropping in Windows 10...: My issue is with Windows 10 and my WiFi continually dropping...I'll be in the middle of working on a website (for a client or myself), and "you're not online" pops up...then, I have to stop & MANUALLY re-start the WiFi...AGAIN...several times!!! It's so fracking frustrating!!...
  9. Windows 10 built in apps not working after an update

Windows 10 built in apps not working after an update: Hi Don't know which update screwed this up but I now no longer have access to Win 10 built in apps such as calculator, photos, etc. I tried a app reset on calculator, but that didn't work and is now not showing at all. I have tried the following: Get-AppXPackage |...
  10. windows menu and emails not opening

windows menu and emails not opening: Hi there my windows menu will not open even if i click the windows key, my emails and windows store are also not opening... i have ran powershell but nothing seemed to be wrong...