Windows 9 Could Launch with DirectX 12 – Report

Discus and support Windows 9 Could Launch with DirectX 12 – Report in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Microsoft is getting ready to introduce a new DirectX version, as the company has recently launched a teaser indicating that the unveiling could take... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Mar 5, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Read the rest here:

labeeman, Mar 5, 2014
  2. Windows Sniper Win User

That's great, except it will take a couple of years for companies to actively start developing for the new Directx framework..

I wonder how close to realism we will get with this version!

:)

Windows Sniper, Mar 5, 2014
  3. RonaldHepding Win User
    Games Directx 9 on Widows 10 AI

Windows ten has Directx 12 not Directx 9 which allows purchased games to run. I have tried to download directx 9 but still will not allow the slots games to run. I cannot find the downloaded file for directx 9 on my computer. It is either hidden or did
    not download. Need help!

RonaldHepding, Mar 5, 2014
  4. atif 217 Win User

Cant't download apps (instagram,messenger,etc.) from MS Store because they minimum require directx 9 but i have Directx 12 installed!! what to do?

i m using windows 10 64bit. directx 12 is installed.........messenger requires directx version 9..........plz help

atif 217, Mar 5, 2014
  5. alphanumeric New Member
    The cycle has to start somewhere. *Wink By the time I get DirectX 12 compatible hardware and a Game that will use it, DirectX 13 will be out.*Sad

alphanumeric, Mar 6, 2014
  6. bigseb Win User
    lol... my CAD software still uses DirectX 9!! *Eek

bigseb, Mar 9, 2014
  7. tomsmith0007 Win User
    Hiiii
    i am great fan of your Forums , i am regularly follow your post , every time you give me very
    useful information that help me lot , i think you r right ..................
    wel come to the Windows forum site here u can find ans of you are question
    you was asking for the app of Windows that was the great
    i cant answerof you are question? but if u want some batter answer plz visit

.........................................................................................

WINDOWS 9

tomsmith0007, Mar 21, 2014
  8. A Guy Win User

Welcome to Nine Forums tomsmith0007. Nice page *Wink

A Guy, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 9 Could Launch with DirectX 12 – Report - Similar Threads - Launch DirectX –

Forum Date

launching app on non admin account without entering admin password

launching app on non admin account without entering admin password: Hello, I have at startup programs which require to enter administrator password for each, (i am on non admin account), i want to start them without entering administrator password everytime. i tried this solution from latest post using task sheduler How to allow a user to...
Windows 10 Software and Apps Wednesday at 9:53 PM

Windows 10 dual-screen laptops will probably launch this year

Windows 10 dual-screen laptops will probably launch this year: Gregory Bryant, Intel’s senior vice president of client computing said in an interview that the dual-screen, foldable or bendable devices are coming this year. It’s only a matter of time before we see dual-screen Windows 10 laptops emerge in force, and it’s likely that the...
Windows 10 News Jun 11, 2018

VLC launches native dedicated ARM64 app for Windows

VLC launches native dedicated ARM64 app for Windows: Last Month, at Build 2018 Microsoft’s annual developer conference, the company officially introduced the ARM64 SDK that allows developers to port their app to the native 64-bit app. And today, VLC becomes one of first ARM64 Windows application. VLC officially introduced the...
Windows 10 News Jun 6, 2018

Samsung to launch Always Connected PC with Windows 10 this year

Samsung to launch Always Connected PC with Windows 10 this year: It appears that Microsoft has finally managed to bring more partners on board. Samsung is launching its first Windows 10 ARM PC later this year. Qualcomm today announced Snapdragon 850 processor and it will power the next-generation Always Connected PCs, including Samsung’s....
Windows 10 News Jun 5, 2018

Asus launches new Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad

Asus launches new Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad: Today at Computex 2018, Asus announced the new ZenBook Pro series with Microsoft’s latest Windows 10 operating system and it comes with an interactive ScreenPad. It’s one of the first Windows 10 devices to feature the ScreenPad. The all-new Asus ZenBook Pro 15 will be...
Windows 10 News Jun 5, 2018

Launching Steam now gives DCOM error 10016.

Launching Steam now gives DCOM error 10016.: So I have noticed that launching Steam now gives the error too now just like Google Chrome. I look in the past and the letters in the DCOM error are a little different than chrome but it still happens the same. Sigh Windows 10.... *Doh 111585
Windows 10 Support Jun 4, 2018

Avast launches new price comparison extension for Windows 10’s Edge

Avast launches new price comparison extension for Windows 10’s Edge: Microsoft Edge received support for extensions with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, and ever since then, the developers have published new extensions for the browser. Microsoft Edge still has fewer extensions than Google Chrome but the software giant last year said that...
Windows 10 News Jun 4, 2018
Windows 9 Could Launch with DirectX 12 – Report solved