Windows 10: Windows 9 Could Launch with DirectX 12 – Report

Discus and support Windows 9 Could Launch with DirectX 12 – Report in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is getting ready to introduce a new DirectX version, as the company has recently launched a teaser indicating that the unveiling could take... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Mar 5, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 9 Could Launch with DirectX 12 – Report

Read the rest here:

labeeman, Mar 5, 2014

2. That's great, except it will take a couple of years for companies to actively start developing for the new Directx framework..

I wonder how close to realism we will get with this version!

:)

Windows Sniper, Mar 5, 2014
  3. Games Directx 9 on Widows 10 AI

Windows ten has Directx 12 not Directx 9 which allows purchased games to run. I have tried to download directx 9 but still will not allow the slots games to run. I cannot find the downloaded file for directx 9 on my computer. It is either hidden or did
    not download. Need help!

RonaldHepding, Mar 5, 2014
  4. atif 217 Win User

Cant't download apps (instagram,messenger,etc.) from MS Store because they minimum require directx 9 but i have Directx 12 installed!! what to do?

i m using windows 10 64bit. directx 12 is installed.........messenger requires directx version 9..........plz help

atif 217, Mar 5, 2014
  5. The cycle has to start somewhere. *Wink By the time I get DirectX 12 compatible hardware and a Game that will use it, DirectX 13 will be out.*Sad

alphanumeric, Mar 6, 2014
  6. bigseb Win User
    lol... my CAD software still uses DirectX 9!! *Eek

bigseb, Mar 8, 2014
  7. Hiiii
    i am great fan of your Forums , i am regularly follow your post , every time you give me very
    useful information that help me lot , i think you r right ..................
    wel come to the Windows forum site here u can find ans of you are question
    you was asking for the app of Windows that was the great
    i cant answerof you are question? but if u want some batter answer plz visit

.........................................................................................

WINDOWS 9

tomsmith0007, Mar 21, 2014
  8. A Guy Win User

Welcome to Nine Forums tomsmith0007. Nice page *Wink

A Guy, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 9 Could Launch with DirectX 12 – Report - Similar Threads - Launch DirectX –

2. can I play directx 9 games on directx 12 platforms.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I play directx 9 games on directx 12 platforms.: Can I play directx 9.0 games on my windows 10 platform? I have a Dell optiplex 9010 with nvidio gt 730 graphics card. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. can I play directx 9 games on directx 12 platforms.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can I play directx 9 games on directx 12 platforms.: Can I play directx 9.0 games on my windows 10 platform? I have a Dell optiplex 9010 with nvidio gt 730 graphics card. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. DirectX 12 performance and game launching issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DirectX 12 performance and game launching issues: A month ago I downloaded directx12 and from then issues and alot of them started showing up.. the first of them that I discovered was my recording and streaming applications only record/stream a black screen already tried multiple fixes within the software but its not a...
  5. DirectX 12 performance and game launching issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 12 performance and game launching issues: A month ago I downloaded directx12 and from then issues and alot of them started showing up.. the first of them that I discovered was my recording and streaming applications only record/stream a black screen already tried multiple fixes within the software but its not a...
  6. DirectX 12 performance and game launching issues

7. Directx 12

Directx 12: Hi everyoneI just install a game: Comand and Conquer Generals. And it require directx 8.1 or higher to play but I already have directx 12 so I didn't tick the box to install it. When I start the game, it runs but has an error:I verify that my video card meets the minimum...
  8. DirectX 9 games no longer launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 9 games no longer launching: As of the latest windows update in August 2021, most if not all DirectX 9 games such as source engine games e.g. portal, Garry's Mod, and portal 2 and A hat in time do not launch anymore. In terms of specs, my computer has an Intel i7 6700, 16GB of memory, and an NVIDIA GTX...
  9. DirectX 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 9: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 that came with Windows 10, but the hard drive failed and it was replaced with another hard drive with Windows 10 on it, too. I tried installing GMod off of Steam, and it says it's missing a .dll file that has to do with DirectX 9. I tried fully...
  10. Microsoft Could Launch Windows 9 as “Windows”

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Could Launch Windows 9 as “Windows”: Windows 9 is already on the radar, and Microsoft could introduce the very first beta of this operating system later this month, but it appears that the company is actually preparing something that’s as surprising as it is unexpected. Starting with Windows 9, the company...