Windows 10: Windows 9 Could Launch with DirectX 12 – Report

Discus and support Windows 9 Could Launch with DirectX 12 – Report in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is getting ready to introduce a new DirectX version, as the company has recently launched a teaser indicating that the unveiling could take... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Mar 5, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 9 Could Launch with DirectX 12 – Report

Read the rest here:

labeeman, Mar 5, 2014
  2. Windows Sniper Win User

That's great, except it will take a couple of years for companies to actively start developing for the new Directx framework..

I wonder how close to realism we will get with this version!

:)

Windows Sniper, Mar 5, 2014
  3. RonaldHepding Win User
    Games Directx 9 on Widows 10 AI

Windows ten has Directx 12 not Directx 9 which allows purchased games to run. I have tried to download directx 9 but still will not allow the slots games to run. I cannot find the downloaded file for directx 9 on my computer. It is either hidden or did
    not download. Need help!

RonaldHepding, Mar 5, 2014
  4. atif 217 Win User

Cant't download apps (instagram,messenger,etc.) from MS Store because they minimum require directx 9 but i have Directx 12 installed!! what to do?

i m using windows 10 64bit. directx 12 is installed.........messenger requires directx version 9..........plz help

atif 217, Mar 5, 2014
  5. alphanumeric New Member
    The cycle has to start somewhere. *Wink By the time I get DirectX 12 compatible hardware and a Game that will use it, DirectX 13 will be out.*Sad

alphanumeric, Mar 6, 2014
  6. bigseb Win User
    lol... my CAD software still uses DirectX 9!! *Eek

bigseb, Mar 8, 2014
  7. tomsmith0007 Win User
    Hiiii
    i am great fan of your Forums , i am regularly follow your post , every time you give me very
    useful information that help me lot , i think you r right ..................
    wel come to the Windows forum site here u can find ans of you are question
    you was asking for the app of Windows that was the great
    i cant answerof you are question? but if u want some batter answer plz visit

.........................................................................................

WINDOWS 9

tomsmith0007, Mar 21, 2014
  8. A Guy Win User

Welcome to Nine Forums tomsmith0007. Nice page *Wink

A Guy, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 9 Could Launch with DirectX 12 – Report - Similar Threads - Launch DirectX –

2. Does it have Directx 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does it have Directx 12: Hi I read it has it. But I've run Dxdiag and it says Directx 11, is DX12 still not implemented in the TP? or is just a dxdiag bug? Thank you 2146
  3. Why DIRECTX 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why DIRECTX 12: Stardock Magazine has a really good piece on why DIRECTX 12 is a good thing, especially for gamers. Looks like you have to be registered at Stardock to see it unfortunately. But, one of the links in the article points to this Youtube video which shows what DIRECTX 12 is...
  4. directx 12 fake?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    directx 12 fake?: so many people said you get directx 12 pre installed with windows 10 but when i checked using dxdiag.exe it says i have directx 10 10099
  5. DirectX 11.2 overwrote DirectX 12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX 11.2 overwrote DirectX 12: Hello everybody ! I recently upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1 and got DirectX12 , but when i tried to install a game it automatically overwrote it with 11.2 . Because dx12 is exclusively for windows 10 I can't find anywhere an installer or something to solve my problem . I...
  6. Directx 12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Directx 12: Hi i am new to this forum i just upgraded to windows 10, but when i run dxdiag it says directx 11.1 is this normal? Shouldn't be directx 12, can i do something to get the new directx 12 or i have to wait for an official uptade? thanks 10544
  7. directx 12 not supporting

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    directx 12 not supporting: Few days earlier i buy msi gtx 750ti 2gb gpu The box of GPU clearly shown that the card support direct x12 But when i run dxdiag command it shows direct x12 on system tab But under display tab it shows direct x11 Please see the attachment 57250
  8. Directx 9 missing?

in Windows 10 Support
    Directx 9 missing?: Hi all, first time posting (I think?) but i do get all my info from here *Smile I have been a part of the insider program from the start and have always been in the fast ring. All of a sudden with the latest build, I can't install apps that require Directx Version 9. The...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise and DirectX 12?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Enterprise and DirectX 12?: Hey everyone. I'm building a gaming rig and I have access to Windows 10 Enterprise through work which I can install on a home computer. However I'm wondering if DirectX 12 is included in that since Enterprise is more of a business orientated OS. I'm also wondering about...
  10. Microsoft Could Launch Windows 9 as “Windows”

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Could Launch Windows 9 as “Windows”: Windows 9 is already on the radar, and Microsoft could introduce the very first beta of this operating system later this month, but it appears that the company is actually preparing something that’s as surprising as it is unexpected. Starting with Windows 9, the company...