Windows 10: Windows 9 Design Features a Start Menu, Moves Taskbar at the Top of the Screen

Discus and support Windows 9 Design Features a Start Menu, Moves Taskbar at the Top of the Screen in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hi there judging by a few of the leaked features of Windows 8.1 Update the taskbar is likely to be of much more use than it currently is. I hope for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Unknown Team, Jul 13, 2009.

1. LEE
    Lee Win User

Windows 9 Design Features a Start Menu, Moves Taskbar at the Top of the Screen

Oh yes. . .Intel's answer to the Mac Mini. . .*Rolleyes. . .There are a few other computer manufactures creating these mini-deskstops. Not to bad when equipped with an i5 3330 Quad, and an SSD with 8 gigs of ram. . .(Sweet). . .*Biggrin

2. Britton30 Win User

Windows 9 Design Features a Start Menu, Moves Taskbar at the Top of the Screen Windows-9-Design-Features-a-Start-Menu-Moves-Taskbar-at-the-Top-of-the-Screen-425836-4.jpg

Oh wow, this really looks user friendly.[/sarcasm]
    I recall the beta Win 8 looked and worked much like win 7 with some task manager tweaks. I wouldnt't trust MS to have the beta Win 9 looking like the finished product.

Britton30, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 9 Design Features a Start Menu, Moves Taskbar at the Top of the Screen

1. Windows 9 Design Features a Start Menu, Moves Taskbar at the Top of the Screen - Similar Threads - Design Features Start

2. Move Taskbar to top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move Taskbar to top: How can I move taskbar to the top? The RegEdit change value from "03" to "01" no longer works since I installed Windows 11 version 22H2 on 10/11/22. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-taskbar-to-top/3b23fd96-2142-4ec8-97a0-6e31a8a7d9bb
  3. Move Taskbar to top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move Taskbar to top: How can I move taskbar to the top? The RegEdit change value from "03" to "01" no longer works since I installed Windows 11 version 22H2 on 10/11/22. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-taskbar-to-top/3b23fd96-2142-4ec8-97a0-6e31a8a7d9bb
  4. Taskbar move to top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar move to top: How can I move taskbar to the top of display. The REGEDIG change value from "03" to "01" no longer works since I installed Windows 11 version 22H2 on 10/11/22. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-move-to-top/25574d4a-c502-4cd3-b03c-6ae3574c4599
  5. Taskbar move to top

Taskbar move to top: How can I move taskbar to the top of display. The REGEDIG change value from "03" to "01" no longer works since I installed Windows 11 version 22H2 on 10/11/22. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-move-to-top/25574d4a-c502-4cd3-b03c-6ae3574c4599
  6. Is There A Way To Remove The Start Menu, While Also Moving The Taskbar To The Top?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is There A Way To Remove The Start Menu, While Also Moving The Taskbar To The Top?: I basically haven't used a start menu for Windows for at least 6 - 7 years or so because I use Rocketdock and just click icons in a little bar. The only time I reach for the Start Menu is when I need to start rocketdock when it fails to launch which is very rare.What I'm...
  7. Is There A Way To Remove The Start Menu, While Also Moving The Taskbar To The Top?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is There A Way To Remove The Start Menu, While Also Moving The Taskbar To The Top?: I basically haven't used a start menu for Windows for at least 6 - 7 years or so because I use Rocketdock and just click icons in a little bar. The only time I reach for the Start Menu is when I need to start rocketdock when it fails to launch which is very rare.What I'm...
  8. Is There A Way To Remove The Start Menu, While Also Moving The Taskbar To The Top?

9. Is There A Way To Remove The Start Menu, While Also Moving The Taskbar To The Top?

10. Start Menu Designs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Designs: I have just updated my PC after I shut it down turned it back on and my start menu has been changed and now not sure how to change it back to what it was. I looked up and they say right click the start menu and click setting there is none of that there. *Mad [img] 61198