Windows 10: Windows 9 download link has been leaked but no access

Discus and support Windows 9 download link has been leaked but no access in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft already begun inviting reporters to an event concerning “what’s next for Windows.” ... It doesn’t take Nostradamus to connect the dots as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by elhassan, Sep 26, 2014.

1. elhassan Win User

Windows 9 download link has been leaked but no access

More...

:)

elhassan, Sep 26, 2014
  2. Stuck_844 Win User

Anyone know how to roll back to nodo?

a) I live in the UK so it wouldn't work.

b) Since I discovered the leak, I have been turning off data using the settings link when I have access to wifi but it is still leaking at points when I have to switch it on. Hence the need to get back to nodo when it didn't leak!!!!!

Stuck_844, Sep 26, 2014
  3. Neodymium Win User
    Memory leak, windows removed the fix downlaod

I'm not sure which application is leaking memory. I guess it started after I downloaded the free version of Avast? But now it leaks memory in every download, watching videos, downloading programs, everything brings a leak in the nonpaged pool memory. I
    would like to use that fix but I can't download it becouse the fix might has changed name, is unavailable or has been deleted, should I call the support?

Neodymium, Sep 26, 2014
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Interesting.. Not sure if it's really from MS or not but we will know for certain in a very short time.

BunnyJ, Sep 26, 2014
  5. elhassan Win User
    In another article it seems like windows coming in 32 bit and 64 bit with a clear screenshot

elhassan, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 9 download link has been leaked but no access - Similar Threads - download link has

2. Microsoft Account Linked To Windows Has Been Hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Linked To Windows Has Been Hacked: Hi. For the past few days, I've been receiving a lot of concerning emails from Google stating that somebody is trying to access my account. At first, I thought it was just some random kid who tried guessing my password and got it right or just put in passwords so many times...
  3. Has Phone Link been discontinued?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has Phone Link been discontinued?: Tried setting up Phone Link. It says I don't have an account, I do. It's a work account that I rarely have issues with when using other Microsoft apps like Outlook or Teams. Logged into Microsoft 365 to see if it was turned off somehow but it doesn't show up as one of the...
  4. Has Phone Link been discontinued?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has Phone Link been discontinued?: Tried setting up Phone Link. It says I don't have an account, I do. It's a work account that I rarely have issues with when using other Microsoft apps like Outlook or Teams. Logged into Microsoft 365 to see if it was turned off somehow but it doesn't show up as one of the...
  5. Phone link memory leak?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link memory leak?: I constantly see Phone Link app consuming gigs of memory. Just now 12 gigs and seems to be climbing. Seems excessive.Advise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-memory-leak/dccd4bfe-2d9d-4b5d-bd3e-cb805f75f4a8
  6. Phone link memory leak?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link memory leak?: I constantly see Phone Link app consuming gigs of memory. Just now 12 gigs and seems to be climbing. Seems excessive.Advise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-memory-leak/dccd4bfe-2d9d-4b5d-bd3e-cb805f75f4a8
  7. DirectX 9 Download Link 404

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DirectX 9 Download Link 404: Trying to download DirectX 9 to play an older game. Several people have suggested downloading it from microsoft.com and provided links: - http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35 - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=8109...
  8. Windows 10 Build 10134 has been leaked

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 10134 has been leaked: windows 10 build 10134 has now been leaked en-us not downloading it here as no gb version if anyone wants it pm me and I send link 6744
  9. Windows 9 Screenshots Leaked

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 Screenshots Leaked: Windows 9 Preview will be released for download later this month, but the very first screenshots showing the upcoming build in action are already here. As you can see for yourselves by browsing the screenshots in the gallery, the preview build of Windows 9 indeed includes...
  10. New Windows 9 Details Leak

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 9 Details Leak: Windows 9 is expected to be the next full Windows version prepared by Microsoft and although the company has until now remained tight-lipped on what's to come as part of this release, plenty of details have surfaced via unofficial channels. A new report posted by Microsoft...